Late Night Sup Forumsort Bar

Whats the point in living, why is everything absolute shit?

I have an uggo chick obsessed with me but I want to get with a qt 3.14 I only somewhat knew in college (had mutual friends but didn't see each other a whole lot) who just popped back up in my life. Obviously I feel like a piece of shit for casting aside uggo, but given women do the same shit all the time I should say fuck it and just do it, right?

just do it
I hooked up with a girl a month ago from high school that hadn’t seen for 6 years.
I was her teacher but I ended up seeing her at quizno’s and got her number.
you just gotta jump at opportunities

I didn't ask you you fucking shitface.

Someone nuke that faggot country of his please.

Thanks bruh, I'll do it even if it feels shitty to do

Reported to ICE for impersonating a white american

Someone is upset.
Dump the uggo, unless you're of a different ethnicity than the qt3.14, than you should just lift weights.

who jizzed in your cornflakes this morning sweetie?
go fall on a sharp rock and suck on my asshole, you twink.

>who jizzed in your cornflakes this morning sweetie?
Jizz flavored morning cereal is a delicacy only in Canada, no wonder it's the first thing that came to your faggot mind.

I haven't been back here in years. It's nice to know Sup Forums never really changes.

>Poland poster
>no wait, fucking Indonesia

>No /turnleft/ until Feb
>/hoc/ is still boring
>Nigger Felon League is only once a week

what the fuck am i supposed to do with myself

Give me a yuengling and a fresh hoagie, bro.

Just imagine, if you had been born at a different time when the economy still worked, you could have become a mailboy at the NFL, risen through the ranks until you became commish, then you could have turned out to be just as big a retarded fuck up as you are now, but richer.

thoughts?

The janitors in this establishment keep interfering with the /tennis/ discussion that >WE, paying customers, are trying to have.
Can I speak to the owner of this place?

The owner is never here, and the janitors, well, they don't get paid. It's a sad state of affairs.

how's her lil dicky look

bigger than yours

>]

Prove it

I don't have a microscope

Armed with the knowledge you have now as an adult, do you guys think you could go back in time and become a pro athlete? I think back to so many missed opportunities I really think I could have done it.

well i’d go back in time and not get hit by a car and not be forced to drop my sport

>TFW been sick for about 8 months
>Been to a bunch of doctors
>All of them say it's anxiety
>Feel weak half the day
>Take the meds I been prescribed
>My symptoms get worst
>Stop taking them
>Feel weak
>Poor because have no insurance
>TFW my superstition tells me someone put a curse on me
>Deep down I know something is wrong with me
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

stop fapping for once you complete degenerate.

And also start Chemo treatmeants

clean your room it will help a lot
trust me