Are Wes Anderson's films patrician?

Are Wes Anderson's films patrician?

kinda hacky if you ask me

In short, probably not; but they are kino

Sure if you're a pleb

Entry tier shit that makes plebs think they're deep and intelligent

this

Nothing really special, but I like his style, it's recognizable and it looks good

For fuck's sake just post Kara's fat tits already

Satanic trips don't lie

They grew?

i bet you enjoy the films of wes anderson

>his style
It's copied from Jean Renoir.

Idk, but his were my favorite films in the years they were released, and nothing else came close to them.

Not an argument. Everyone has influences. Just because he copied someone else's style doesn't negate the fact that Anderson's films look good.

do you think casey sexually harassed her

or does he only do that when he's the director

No, they're a pleb's idea of a patrician film

Love his films but I tire of the dollhouse feel, everything being so precisely orchestrated and unnatural, every male with a musatche, every character with the same choppy/snippy delivery creating rapid-fire dialogue. I get that's his style, and I think he should maintain a distinctive style, but it feels overdone much of the time and all the films feel samey as a result.

You make it sound like entry level stuff is bad.

Wes Anderson is the gateway drug of film. You watch wes anderson and eventually you want to get into real kino

This

i enjoyed them, i'm a pleb, but i know i'm an idiot and that they're just cutesy

soooo you = btfo

yes, very patrician, but in a bad way

only wes anderson kino

>Pssshhh, I don't actually like the thing I liked 2 years ago, now I'm a big boy and I like big boy movies
Literally a pleb trying to feel deep and intelligent

I really liked Grand Budapest Hotel, Moonrise Kingdom, and Fantastic Mr Fox, but wasn't a big fan of rushmore,bottle rocket or the tenebaums. especially the Royal Tenebaums, I hated that movie.

Satan is never wrong. Nor is Kek.

Bottle rocket is GOAT. Everything after Rushmore is okay but very flawed. Guy never should have left the low budget world

>Entry tier good stuff that makes plebs think they're deep and intelligent for disliking it
ftfy

omg they're soo quirky!1! x3

They're okay, just too popular to be patrician

>the nephew is the bad guy from MK
REEE CHAD ALWAYS WINS

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

Wes Anderson
>quirkcore

Joss Whedon
>quipcore

both are a plague on man kind.

His "style" is overdone. It pretty much rehashing the same movie.