Ma-Ma Clan?

Ma-Ma Clan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Rt0JAPgz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rated R superhero Kino came out in the wrong time so we won't get a sequel to this
>it had to be reddit deadpool to make it happen

why are normies the worst?

moot moot clan?

but the raid did literally everything this movie tried to do, but better

Dredd was much better in my opinion. The fight scenes in the raid got really stale by the end and felt like they went on for way too long.

>We'll never get to see Dredd fight a dinosaur on the big screen

Should a Dredd sequel go into the wasteland or stay completely in MC1?

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Rt0JAPgz4

He should go out in to the Scorched Earth and meet the old man on the farm from the Walking Dead.

Agreed, plus the fact they got the Dredd universe with right amounts of realism and sci-fi and references without it seeming stupid or too try hard gritty.

>MAW MAW CLAN

>tfw reading dredd comics in Karl Urban's voice
It's no sequel, but it helps a lot

>TFW never see a fast food war.

Who? Who? clan?

and that chick sidekick was super hot in this movie

The raid has that shitty asian over-acting

That picture is like the distilled essence of America

I watched that old Doom movie and pretended it was Dredd in the first person parts.

What's next, Lord DaDa?

t. Heidecker

Who would they cast as Judge Cal?

Dredd was a boring movie in the same vein as Law Abiding Citizen or Phone Booth.

Not worth watching more than once, unlike The Raid.

If Castlevania deserves a cartoon this deserves one.

One of the best action truly badass films of the last 10 years.

What block are you with, Sup Forums?

Question. At the end when Ma-ma gets thrown off the top floor would she have experienced the entire drop in slow motion, or would her mind just cut to black in mid-air once she hits the ground in real-time?

WHERE'S
THE
SEQUEL

Karl Urban said it would be socially irresponsible to make more Dredd in this political climate.

Generally I liked Dredd, but I think they could have dialed up the irony a bit.

Also: dredd comics were famous for sight gags and deadpan jokes. There was some of that in Dredd but not enough.

She would have fell the entire way in slow motion, and with how high that fall is it would probably feel like she was falling for about half an hour before she hit the ground.

Don't you remember? Dredd gets her high on that slo mo shit before tossing her off the roof.

She sees it all in slo mo.

no he didnt

his (((higher ups))) said that
he said the film didnt do well at the box office because it wasnt advertised (and he was right, it wasn't)

Yeah I get that. But when she hits the ground in real time, how would her drugged mind be able to process the remainder of the fall in slow motion when she's dead in real time?

*pulls katana partway out of the sheath to get a nice blade glare glimmer to show I mean bizness*

you in the pic

>homeless junkie will debase self for credits
Always makes me smile. Also all of the mini gun scene is a sight gag. Dredd sprinting past civvies as they get shredded by gun fire behind him. I agree there could have been more background little gags, but I still think its a near perfect movie.

probably just the visuals they showed would last for as long as she was falling and then utter dark oblivion once she splattered in real time.

>emergency lock down door squishes a bum

You might be retarded. Her mind PERCEIVED things slowly. She didn't smack the ground and still think she's falling how would that even make sense to you? She did probably slowly feel her head caving in on itself.

>Sir, he's thinking of going for your weapon.
>Yup.
>...he just changed his mind.
>Yup.
Every time.

This movie would have been great if they used more brutal practical effects rather than those CGI squibs

He was warned.

Things weren't actually slowed down. That's just what the drug does to you. Haven't you ever done Slo-mo?

I guess the point I was trying to make was that her death wasn't as brutal as the movie made it out to be.

Skinning someone in slowmo on the other hand...

Grud bless the Judges for their deep concern for the civies.

It wasn't about being brutal. It was about poetic justice.

The Raid is blurry shakycam garbage.

Daniel Craig.

I wish they'd shown how fascist he was.

>JAYWALKING? YOU'RE DOING TIME CREEP.
>UNLAWFUL USE OF A WHISTLE! THAT'S 2 MONTHS IN THE CUBES!

X(

>tfw sequel never because plebs didn't go see it
>meanwhile marvel capeshit is shat out every year
this world... is wrong

I wish people would stop comparing these movies. They're a different vibe and enjoyable for different reasons

It's always The Raid fans doing the autistic screeching.

This delivery felt like Seinfeld

The mama clan.
Mama Clan?
Yeah mama clan!

>The drug appears to be a psychedelic that slows the users perception of time to 1% of its normal speed. It also makes the user see colours more vividly, and appears to have a euphoric effect. Using a Slo-Mo inhaler results in the mouth of the user suffering from freezer burn. It also (as a by-product) prolongs any feelings of pleasure or pain that the user feels at the time of taking it.

I wonder what sex would be like on Slo-Mo

I used to do Slo-mo once in a while till the only dude I knew that still sold it got caught by the Jays. Drokker was selling his shit on the webs, of course he was gonna sent to the cubes.

I liked it....

It probably wasnt super painful, but falling to your completely unavoidable death while you percive it as happening in slow motion is pretty brutal.

LAAUAGHLAH

Is he wearing contacts?

To redpilled for normies, they need /Reddit/tier shit like Deadpool and Logan to make them happy.

Cast the Dark Judges, Mean Machine Angel and Rico Sup Forums