ITT: Sportkino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCilktI7nvs
youtube.com/watch?v=33G8rUpUI08&list=PL0F90BFCBE2F3653C
youtu.be/lob2BEtXoTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>portraying Prost as a Pantomime Villain
no thanks.

>you will never be this obsessed with a club in a completely different continent and hemisphere

I'm not even gremista, but wtf

go bay my cum

>Marathon
>A young man with autism, named Cho-won, finds release only in running. As a child, Cho-won regularly threw tantrums, bit himself, and refused to communicate with others—finding solace only in zebras and the Korean snack, choco pie. His mother never gave up on him and was determined to prove to the world that her child can be normal.

10/10

too much gore

It was anticlimatic. Battle of Aflitos was the most wtf epic match up to date
youtube.com/watch?v=yCilktI7nvs

Boring as hell.

Propaganda turd flick.
Moneyball is the best sports movie. Really tickles my autism

Rush

Definitely the best one.

Came here to post this.

Based

>Propaganda turd flick.

What? Why would you defend NFL? They're only protecting their cash cow.

Unironically, the 2012 Olympic deathmarch

/thread

also

Unironically this.

>that weird guy from ghostbusters as the lead
>motherfucking Al Bundy as the villain
>top tier tomboy waifu

Pure Kino

>being cut from the high school soccer team for a golden retreiver that doesnt even go to the school

I know that it's a fantasy movie but I distinctively remember a goal where the football goes in very slowly but it doesn't go in entirely and it was still a goal.
yes, again, I'm nitpicking on a retardedly absurd movie in general, but still.
really entertaining though.

this movie is so shit it's genuinely entertaining, a good watch for sure.

never 4get

People need to read the book before jumping on the Senna bandwagon

Prost was ridiculously fast as well, 4 world titles do not come easy or with the accusatory nature of the films depiction of his dealings with Balestre and the FIA

Prost become a bit reserved and calculating after contemplating leaving formula, seeing Pironi break his legs, watching him and Villeneuve die, he made a conscious decision to battle the fear and drive intelligently.

Prost mended his relationship with Senna slightly before his death, Senna even sent him a heartfelt message in Italy on the announcement board

Senna was brilliant, but was not above defensive tactics to secure his position, this is often compounded by the fact that the electronically aided Williams that gave Mansell and Prost titles were simply impossible to contend with.

Senna secured the William's seat in 94' expecting to enter a title-winning car, instead the FIA removed the electronic aids and left him with an unwieldy mess. He did express a desire to end his career at Ferrari - which means had he lived until Williams perfected the cars for Damon Hill's and Villeneuve's titles, he could well have retired with at least 5 titles after a potential move to Ferrari

why isnt Goon on there?

If this is true, then that list is indeed shit

This. And Senna was in good physical form, but getting old. Don't forget that a rising Schumi as a contender would have ended his career in F1 anyway.

there are films on there from 2011
maybe they didnt see Goon
plebs

You never know, how Senna would've influenced the Ferrari seat. But for me he is the best, outright speed and prodigious in a car that was mechanical, manual, primitive to today's, Hamilton and Schumacher will not compare even with higher poles

In 1983 he tested the 1982 winning (Keke Rosberg) Williams car, and was faster around Donington Park than any William's driver in history, Frank Williams claims Senna asked him about the number of available gears, Frank responding with '6', then Senna 'I have only used 5 so far'

>no million dollar baby
surprising, desu

DUDE Prost is bad LMAO

This but unironically

>When We Were Kings

10/10

This was garbage

It's one of the best non-Herzog docu features anonwski

Pure Big Guy kino

Not gonna lie, cried like a bitch at the hotel room scene

Came here to post this

Am I allowed to post this?

Great film. More films like this should be made. Slow budget European sports kino about great events

absolutely kino

It's good, but the problem is that fans walk away thinking "Oh, wow, billy bean is such a goddamn genius." But the reality is his team was bolstered by one of the strongest pitching crews fucking ever. And even then, the system didn't even work.

i feel like moneyball is the movie made for people who enjoy baseball but are not diehard fans, or maybe some casuals.

i really liked it but if i was watching a similar movie but for football i would cringe at every scene

honestly this.

it is the best sports movie and it is more than just showing some athletic form or brilliant comeback

>"I love you, Tommy!"

>when the music hit
>that scene on the beach

unironically pretty good

They really nailed it in the casting department

No mention of the GOAT yet. Better than most non sport comedies too.

Mike Bassett England Manager

youtube.com/watch?v=33G8rUpUI08&list=PL0F90BFCBE2F3653C

>[Murderball] was screened at the United Nations uncut. One of its stars, Mark Zupan, winced when describing how embarrassed he was to have his mother hear his remarks on the sex lives of persons with quadriplegia.

wew

Indubitably

>no one has posted blades of Glory
What's wrong with you people?

was this shit?

Hooliganism seems like a lot of fun.

Don't @ me

>no volleyball movie
I know it's not a popular sport and much more difficult sport to learn for adult actors but still wtf

It really simplifies everything and promotes kind of a false narrative.

The best.

*strikes you out*

>no Fat City
embarrassing.

need to rewatch this
so good

youtu.be/lob2BEtXoTU

Make sure to read the manga as well.

Am I really the first to post this?

>no baseketball

T.psyched out

>Ctrl+F
>Slap Shot
>0 results
Everyone, go fuck yourselves.

Driving a car is NOT a sport

Is that Jeff from Peep Show playing rafa?

FUARK, this brings memories.

Is it
LIE, starring THE ARMSTRONG
or
THE ARMSTRONG LIE

it's "Lie the strong arm"

such a boring but awesome movie at the same time