Why does no one discuss this show? I marathoned it this weekend and it's pretty good

Why does no one discuss this show? I marathoned it this weekend and it's pretty good

They look like a bunch of cancerous nu male Shillary voters, honestly I'd like to run them all down with my gas guzzling Jeep.

Mike Judge made it, that's all anyone needs to know.

Its great.

It gets discussed when it's on, faggot.

Also they are a bunch of numale shillary voters who complain about trump on twitter. Is that what you want to discuss?

It's good shit. And I'm waiting for season 4 to drop.

The actors not the characters

There was a bit of a dip in quality.

I love Mike Judge but I can't help but hate all the actors in this show

That curly guy makes me want to spit!

>That curly guy
Who are you referring to?

I assume he means that fat fuck TJ Miller.

3 got stale really fast, I can't remember how or why though. It's definitely a show that's better binging than watching weekly. The lack of any plot progression is a bitch to watch over 10 weeks.

>hey I'm tj miller only my voice is funny I'm going to say some 1/10 lines that this fat sjw tranny wrote and even though the lines aren't funny, my voice is funny and people will laugh

>u look like a somebody stuck their dick in a muffler after the car just did a one way cross country marathon and then they painted a picture of what they imagine bigfoots scrotum to look like using their burnt penis as a paintbrush and then he ripped off his own crab infested pubes and slapped them on the painting to mimic hair. that's u. ur face is the painting

>tfw this butt blasted

the first season is somewhat funny but it goes to shit quickly and gets old fast

enjoy that typecast prison TJ. one trick pony

I thought Season 1 was great, and it's been going steadily downhill through 2 and 3. It's still a decent show, but there's not really much to say about it

>I can't remember how or why though

i was thinking that as soon as i saw a huge horsecock appear on screen

It used to be talked about lot but the actors involved make it real hard once Twitter screen caps start getting posted and everything goes to a shit show

it gets discussed when it's in season although it's been getting dull and next seasons threads will probably be bombarded by shitposting because some of the actors got memed on irl and cried on twitter over it

not currently airing idiot

Because they are all cucks irl
Also the show went to shit last season when they replaced the good writers with women because it was 2016

This.
Can't stand any of them as actors either.

>tfw these people will shit up the live threads when it starts airing again
rip in piss sv live threads.

Examples? Genuinely haven't seen this