This is horror kino

this is horror kino

the only bit I liked was the first one. After that it just seemed retarded as fuck. Is this supposed to be le so bad it's good, or genuinely good?

no. its a poor man's Signal (2007) i think the same guys wrote it too.

Where have I seen that poster design...

I dunno but I kind of enjoyed most of them.

The lesbian murder couple was pretty interesting and spooky on how it can be something that could happen.

I just found that alien/experiment one interesting with how that girl was just being used to breed aliens.

The forest one was ok. Doesn't overstay its welcome and has qts.

Forgot pic.

I GOT A BIG FUCKIN STICK

I like you.

Third time's the charm? Fingers crossed.

The alien abduction in the second one gives me fucking chills, it's so tense.

i don't remember anything about aliens at all, and I forgot about the lesbian couple thing, that was ok. I will watch v/h/s 2 and viral at some point

back the fuck off

This. Not sure why people shit on it though. Maybe it's too loud?

Definitely watch VHS 2. Much better collection.

Also I'd recommend Southbound.

>retarded teens/college students get murdered because they are fucking dumb

The hotel one with the couple was very unnerving but the rest were too nonsensical to be scary. Good build-ups ruined by corny payoffs.

I remember when this was new and had just come out. The stories are cute. It was kind of like a big group film project. The stories were okay. I like the idea of this more than the actual movie, though. I'd probably still watch it again if it were on TV. Can't believe it has already been 5 years since it came out... wow.

This movie is pure 100% found footage kino.

The best i seen

See I hate how in this one the aliens are scorpion looking motherfuckers instead of standard grays or greens, humanoid aliens are so much scarier than ones that just look like animals

Why was VHS 3 so fucking bad

This movie turned out be like House of Cards but with crosses. 10/10

I don't remember which vhs these ones were from, but I liked the ones with the succubus, the satanic cult, and the alien abduction

viral sucks, but i did kinda like the magician part.

>not liking Parallel Monsters

Then again mostly everything else was weak.

Parallel Monsters is fantastic, it's the only one with an actually intriguing idea and world.

Though I do admit that the stoner skaters fighting zombie cultists was hilarious enough to be good.