BANE?

BANE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2oQar7oFkw
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me about CIA.

Why did he file the flight plan?

Aie

the dead meme rises

The masked man.

WHO WANTS TO MEME NEXT?

this thread again

see filename

>XxX_B1g_GuY4u_(420)XxX

LOL i love bane on a plane threads

*ahem*
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
He wasn't alone.
You don't get to bring friends.
They are not my friends.
Don't worry, no charge for them.
Why would I want them?
They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.

Bane?

Get 'em on board - I'll call it in.

*bang*

youtube.com/watch?v=b2oQar7oFkw

Pathetic

>Don't worry, no charge for them.
>Why would I want them?
>They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary... the "Masked Man"
>Bane? ... alright, as soon as I check under these hoods to see who they are before letting them on my aircraft
>A-aye...

This thread isn't flying so good

I love how you have to make this thread every day to make it look like it's not dead. God it's pathetic, just let it rest already autistic shits.

>haha this meme is dead haha autist
>about a dozen other replies

yeah yeah the same autists spamming the same shit every day. HAHA BANE? XD

Why hasn't someone made an obnoxious montage parody version of the plane scene?

>God
>my god
>good god
>my lord
>m'lord
>good lord
How to spot reddit diaspora 101

Bane is reddit my good friend

>2017
>Still being a hothead

reddit may attempt to claim the meme as their own, but they'll never fully grasp it the way we do.

God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.

Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.

Fucking idiot

What was his end game?

haha meme

it was cia guy all along

>tfw too intelligent to be a hothead

Was it kino?

why do you guys think this meme is so funny?

dead meme confirmed

What's going on here?

Then show me it's body

wtf i hate bane now

youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0
Buccaneer Bane?

He has a use 4u

Poo

CRASHING THESE STOCKS

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

CIA I'm CIA

Uhh, I don't get to bring me

No charge for me
And why would I want me?
I work for the mercenary, the mascara man
CIA?
[C] Aye [A]
GET ME ON BOARD, I'LL CALL IT IN

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH MYSELF LISTS ME, MYSELF AND I

You're a reflective guy.

For me.

Trip 7s confirm Baneposting is alive and well

To fall of the bat-tank and die

People stopped creating OC for this
I remember in 2014 with sheevposting, orcposting and baneposting hit their peak. No matter what oldfags say that was Sup Forums peak

I don't believe you. Sup Forums is still capable of creating daring syntheses like this one.

Doctor Pavel

>People stopped creating OC for this

Your Baneposting is just weak

Someone do a good version of this please

It can be used in so many situations and blends in with so many other memes. And it can be done subtly, like that image of the guy using bane quotes to ask about the sick girl. That's one of the most important parts of memes.

Normies don't understand this which is why their memes are so boring and quickly forgotten. Take salt Bae for example.

KANE?

kek

You have to understand that comment in its context. The whole purpose of the plane scene was to establish Bane as a powerful antagonist. To do this, he would have to defeat someone the audience already perceives as powerful. Nolan created the CIA character based on Western perceptions of CIA renditions of the 2000s. Most of us heard in whispers about this shadowy organization (CIA) whisking people away in hoods on unmarked planes and doing awful things to them in obscure countries. So in our minds they were already powerful.

Enter Bane. He starts the scene in a hood , handcuffed, on his knees, decidedly not a big guy, while CIA is talking big, making flight plans, towering over the captives, gesturing with guns, flaunting the powerstance, etc.

The turning point comes when CIA crouches down to Bane's level to remove the hood. At this point they're equals. Bane starts proving he's the big guy and CIA acknowledges it. By the end of the scene, Bane is standing tall, crashing the plane, while CIA is beaten and broken, not flying so good.

It is a classic hubris tale that works on multiple levels, making Bane the threat that he needs to be for the post credits scene.

For some of us, things happen in our lives that we can't control and it makes us feel powerless. The plane scene appeals to the big guy in all of us...that even if we aren't in control of the world around us, that we can still feel in control.

Is this some kind of meme, I'm not familiar with it.

>mascara man
After all this time always some new kek in this dumb meme

post some essential cia-core

If you've ever read that military memetic warfare presentation that floats around on Sup Forums, you'd notice that baneposting fits all known criteria for meme success.

It's succinct, easily recognizable, easy to adapt, and most importantly, all the key banepost phrases are short and memorable. Contrast baneposting with vinceposting and you'll see a dramatic difference in the longevity of these memes respectively. Baneposting can be done by anybody, any time, in nearly any context. Vinceposting takes a special degree of talent (autism) to make an effective vincepost but it's not as spreadable as baneposting. Any thread can fit a couple big guys or for yous into it, while there is no two word memetic equivalent to vinceposting. Even with JUST posts, a specific context is needed for the meme to work.

Baneposting is truly a meme above memes because it perfectly encapsulates the memetic warfare model into a family of memes that will be tough to defeat.

Further meme warfare reading
Basic primer on memetic warfare- robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
Military intelligence -fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf

whoever made this, is a god

>(You)