What are the aliens going to do with their human female captive?

What are the aliens going to do with their human female captive?

One stinky dinky ah ah ah

Whatever it is, they don't take too long, seeing as she's in Martian custody in the previews for Ep 7.

i tooted rite as i read that.

>aliens

shes going to get PROTOMOLECULED

Stop shilling this normie cuck Reddit show

the normies haven't ruined this show yet because it's not that popular

you mean BLUED

What makes it Reddit?

>Normie

Normies don't do hard sci fi, especially not when they would have to follow a bunch of guys who talk in their fucking belter-speak.

or what?

Or he's gonna get real upset and start posting MS paint strawmen.

not that poster

It does have a lot of memery that people who love Reddit can't get enough of.
>ebil corp
>anything you can do I can do better wymn including le shock tactic potty mouth (the books handle this well, but it's cringe inducing on Reddit)
>UN runs not only Earth, but the Moon as well

Most of the blogger tier stuff on the internet sees the problems as prescient in regard to current politics, which is kind of like D&D players claiming the game develops social skills. There's plenty of that here, but at least that kind of autism is usually called out on Sup Forums.

Harvest wheat

Kill yourself.

>ebil corp
>anything you can do I can do better wymn including le shock tactic potty mouth (the books handle this well, but it's cringe inducing on Reddit)
So basically, it uses established tropes and is insufficiently misogynistic, got it.

looks like reddit is here

>I SAW GOODY PROCTOR BROWSING REDDIT
Come on man

Almost every sci fi has an 'evil corp' in it, it's been a staple for decades.
What's wrong with that?

Who else posts shit like that?

>martians are supposed to be the biggest bad asses in the system
>their average lifespan is 3 episodes

is this a meme?

It's played out bullshit and yet Redditors eat it up.

So, what? We should stop making having corporate badguys in cyberpunk? Maybe make the villains labor unions or church charities? Would that be sufficiently edgy for Sup Forums?

No more yous for you.

ITT: some faggot obsessed with reddit won't stop talking about reddit for no reason other than he is obsessed with fucking reddit

>villains labor unions
It's funny you mention that, because that's kind of what the Belters are portrayed as.
Do you think I'm saying the entire show is terrible because there are some tropes that Reddit will fawn over obsessively? I haven't. Your reaction is the same sort of reaction redditors have because someone brings up something that doesn't add to the circlejerk, and it sucks.

>implying these are the tropes you want in a serious, horror, alien movie
Face it, you want to like and are just looking for reasons.

Also:
>le not having a stronk womyn tripe who really 'hangs with teh boys' is sexist
wew, you trolling me?

reddit is the embodiment of internet culture shit.
Always behind by years, perpetually trapped in a cringy state. Kinda like your life.

Shit i was hoping they all died they were annoying.

sounds like you're an expert on it and you clearly have a lot of interest in it since you can't make a post that doesn't refer to it. Did someone hurt your feelings over there buddy? You can tell us. We care.

What's her fucking problem? Doesn't take much for her to betray her crew does it?

>D&D
>A game designed around cooperating with others and engaging in what is essentially improv theater
>Doesn't develop social skills

You're a fucking faggot dude

Cultural enrichment

Which instance are you thinking of as a betrayal?

do you have watching comprehension problems? she kept the space aids sample

Which is nothing special over any other kind of social interaction. It puts it in a more planned setting where it decreases anxiety for autists, perhaps, also decreasing the benefits of normal social reaction.
>REEEEEEE NORMIES
Yeah, we know.
Are you asking for a spoiler, or is
>keep watching lurk moar faggot
enough?

>AYYYLMAOED
>Y
>Y
>Y
>L
>A
>M
>A
>O
>E
>D

Martian diversity marines™ getting blued

I'd argue that the level of empathy required to literally pretend to be someone else is in fact more than most social interactions. To say nothing of actually being DM, where you have to play host to a bunch of people and provide conflict resolution.

And you're still a fucking faggot dude.

PROBED
UFOD
AYYLMAOD

HOL UP
>does exaggerated body movements
SA TOLOWDA
>makes retarded hand gesture
SA TOLOWDA SHOWXA
>steals intergalactic nukes
SA TOLOWDA SHOWXA MILOWDA
>gets irradiated
SA TOLOWDA SHOWXA MILOWDA WUZ INYALOWDA AND KAKAAAAA?

I didn't expect actual aliens to show up, unless it's just humans who've been fucked up by the protomolecule.

its not very good but its the only space show post BSG

It's being posted on Sup Forums therefore it's reddit.

So if the scientist dude is going to Venus does that mean we'll see more Miller? I hope so.

Would you?

He'll tell the scientists to stay away from te Veenass

I would if I get to ducttape her mouth first

Def would.

The voice is the best part.

Turn her into Captain Marvel!

>>ebil corp
>>anything you can do I can do better wymn including le shock tactic potty mouth (the books handle this well, but it's cringe inducing on Reddit)
>>UN runs not only Earth, but the Moon as well
You've just described every other sci-fi movie since 1980. Including Aliens.

Her voice is 50% of her charm, fag.

The protomolecule monster blew up, hence the blue light and her turning around.
She'll be interrogated by an MCRN Officer next time we see her, hopefully they mention the thing about her suit camera.

ummm...hello reddo?