Fox Reporting Up 6 Officers In "Grave" Condition

1st shooter dead

2nd shooter in contact with cops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=PPP6XAsPbz8
streamable.com/6wn3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is just getting ridiculous. All this violence needs to end.

kek

it's only starting fampai. the niggers just started something they can't win. now it's time for the reckoning

>inb4 some edgy fuckup argues with you

Shut the fuck up

Race war pls

You were right.

>He can't understand irony

>I was only pretending to be edgy

Seriously though, this shit between blacks and cops has got to stop, one by blacks to quit acting like niggers, and two for police to have better training. I think both sides are partly to blame.

pretty much its only gonna encourage more attacks on cops by blacks.

Expect Obama/Hillary to go full retard and attack the cops for triggering the niggers and then go on a warpath about guns

>dat feel when the nigs in Atlanta are already in a full retard rage over one of their own suiciding by hanging himself in a tree

Shooter is kill?

You know what really gets me about all this. These people responded to police shootings by doing the very exact same thing to innocent officers. Which in turn is going to make police officers even more nervous and more prone to shoot, which is going to make these idiots shoot even more cops and it's just going to keep spiraling out of control.

What the fuck happened to this world?

MAGIC pls WHITE WIZARD

3 cops dead
2 in surgery
3 in critical condition

He shoots, he dies, he shoots again!

No shooters in custody currently. Listening to live feed.

niggers

that's what happened

One shooter probably dead though.

10 shot, 3 dead confirmed

A lack of restraint and good moral upbringing i think. I've noticed a lot more people seem to act sociopath like these days, with little regard for their fellow man.

Are those Corean cops?

It's never going to end until either we're all segregated or the niggers fuck off back to Africa.

Or you can just kys.

10 shooter hit total. is correct on the rest.

I'm hearing no suspects are dead or in custody

Looks like chinks, spics, and hicks.

Can we just get the war going now? This is some fucking bullshit. This is worse than what has happened the past couple days.

Can I get a cenus. Please Sup Forums

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?

ROUGH RIDES

Cops shouldn't take shit, we should hear about a dozen blacks killed this weekend

Where's the source on that? Not saying you're a liar, its just I can't find shit

Yes, that's the DFW area.

FOX TV is showing it

Supposedly there are snipers taking down the police, that's unsettling as hell.

why though?

Total of 10 police shot. 3 police dead, 2 in surgery, 3 in critical condition. 2 shooters shot from elevated position. Manhunt underway. Not confirmed to have captured any suspects.

>10 officers shot by niggers
>3 officers dead by niggers
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

They've said it multiple times on the Fox stream
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Is it worse than seeing your killer?

Two snipers shoot ten officers. Three dead.

Two are in surgery. Three critical.

Don't take my guns over nigger chimpout!!

THEY WILL TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS OVER THIS, MARK MY WORDS

CNN keeps showing a clip of a black man with a bullet proof vest on in handcuffs with the police so, maybe 1 in custody

A million dead niggers for every cop they kill.

We'll run out of niggers faster.

Watch the local Fox 4 coverage. They have a local police guy on air, giving them the latest as he gets it.

And nothing of value was lost.

Authority comes from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of violence.

Wonder what Obongo is going to have to say about this one. Fucking douchebag

Was going to ask that same question

But wait until it turns out to be blacks with illegal guns

Yes. You can't do anything about getting 360noscoped. If you see your attacker you have a fighting chance.

FOX was showing that too

Blacks don't understand why he was arrested

Nah. That was a just a random BLM dude who made the mistake of wearing camo pants and a flak vest to the protest.

I agree, you'll be the first to hang once the police stop protecting you from us.

Yes. You can't take cover or return fire on an enemy you're not aware of. The sniper has a distinct advantage.

Nigger came out fast to talk about the nigs that were put in their place

I don't know, but it's scary shit.

I don't think violence will solve a thing for either side, since more violence will just bring even more spite from both sides.

Why does that cuck Shep keep saying peaceful protest

One is a natural byproduct of the other.

Nigger culture has made life so damn dangerous and violence in general is so glorified amongst each other, to say the least for others, and therefore the police have had to respond accordingly.

Act as if they are entering dangerous predator territory, which they are.

The fact that only police were hit proves just how targeted this was.

If we don't get Trump this country will be dead by 2020.

Well, Alton Sterling and that other black couldn't do shit

I hope they get this second fucker.

Prayers for the officers and their families.

Just like I pray for the innocent black men killed earlier this week.

This is all horrible.

Kill. That. Fucking. Nigger.

He won't say anything.

My money's on it being a hired sniper financed by BLM by way of Soros.

>it's just going to keep spiraling out of control.
i think thats the whole plan mate

Well, with most protests police are all in one area, either close or away from protesters

Lul at the Fox guy talking shit about pussy snipers

While using sniper rifles, a weapon you use for accuracy and single targets.

This is fucked, what the fuck do you even do as a police officer knowing that this line has been crossed. That there are people willing to snipe you from distance without you knowing at all.

USA needs a solution for its nigger problem.

A final solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPP6XAsPbz8

They're saying no one is arrested

He'll blame it on Trump and climate change.

>brexit
>Trump elected President
>the race war finally starts
I sometimes have to remind myself Shillary didn't get arrested because without remembering that I start to think Sup Forums tore the fabric of reality and memed 2016 into existence.

The one last night in the car didn't expect to get shot as he was actually a law abiding negro. The other one was shit.

Did you hear the video of the shooting? Sounded like 20 or more shots. They probably just fired randomly in a group of cops

>tfw top comment on local news story about the cops getting shot is "About Time"
I fucking hate Chicago

SHOOTOUT CLIP

streamable.com/6wn3

Good. The more bloodshed the better. It makes for great TV.

Maybe stop murdering unarmed people because of the color of their skin.

>was actually a law abiding negro

Has there been proof released that he legally owned a gun? No criminal history?

Only 3? Can't even get a high score...useless niggers.

Obama is making a play to extend his time
Fuck that guy

No

>obama false flag kills two niggers right before the conventions
>obama has some cops shot by "blm"
>violence gets out of control
>we prezdent nao declares martial law

Maybe stop enforcing unconstitutional laws and trying to subjugate your fellow citizens.

That may help.

Nah man he was just in the crowd. They arrested him for looking suspicious while the crowd hoots and hollers that he dindu nuffin

Black people are currently on CBSN complaining that a man wearing gas mask and a bullet proof vest was taken into custody. They claim he was standing around for a whole hour so he shouldn't have been taken in.

3 confirmed dead police officers.

BUT DON'T BE RACIST

WGN?

MAGIC pls WHITE WIZARD

Surely Congress can stop him

it just started. black lives matter just fucked up bad

prove it was because of their skin colour

ABC 7, look on facebook
the coons and beaners are cheering

What blacks, and really all of America needs, is another MLK, he was literally the anti nigger, he was educated and followed non violent resistance, and you know what? He got himself some change.

Meant for

He did own the gun legally. He had some run ins with the law, but as I recall it was all minor shit- probation violation and such. No violence. In short; he dindu nuffin

That's fucking crazy

... as opposed to blacks killing cops without knowing them but closer than a block away?

BLM didn't do it. I mean, think about it.

Just what I've seen here. I haven't looked too deep, I've been busy. If he'd been a peace of shit Sup Forums would have sussed it out already.

fuck these fuckheads jesus christ

Someone give me a summary of events, im on that ufc shit

imagine if Trump supporters said shit like this after the San Jose shit

Oh wait Trump supporters are civilized. Nevermind

I don't think it was due to skin color. I think it's due to the fact most cops are legitimate sociopaths.