Just finished bsg and it was awesome (except the final ep.) - should I watch carprica next? is it as good as bsg?

just finished bsg and it was awesome (except the final ep.) - should I watch carprica next? is it as good as bsg?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playback_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls rspnd

I loved it and was pissed when it was abruptly canceled. However, most people did not agree with me. But I still say yes. It is as good and you should watch it.

that's surprising that they cancelled it especially since bsg was so popular, surely this show had the same viewership?

It's pretty bad and I'm sure alessandra torresani posts here.

good she's so fuckin cute

>surely this show had the same viewership?

Not even close. General audiences didn't care about the origin of the Cylons and Sup Forums drooling over slutfu wasn't enough to save it.

Slutfu was cute in it but overall it was pretty bad.

Nope. I watched it, enjoyed it (nowhere near as much as BSG) but it answers no questions, leaves many more in it's place and is just a shit show of convoluted retardation that has nothing whatsoever to do with BSG.

If you honestly cherished BSG, don't dilute it with Caprica.

a litlte disappointing,

>a little
What an understatement

At first I was mixed on Caprica, it seemed stupid. By the end of the season though, and especially after watching the teasers for what was upcoming, I felt bad it didn't get extended.

Underrated little show. Also the idea of a military-grade robot with the personality of a teenage girl is extremely frightening (and maybe a little arousing).

>drooling over slutfu wasn't enough to save it.
Literally the only reason I've ever been tempted to watch this shit.

where are her pubes?

I thought it was pretty good but you have to keep in mind that this show started life not having anything to do with BSG. Sci-Fi made them tie BSG into it so that people would watch, and it shows at least most of the time. I would say that you can watch this without ever watching BSG.

She shaves them off.
She's a redditor before reddit existed.
>all those "le quirky gamer grill and totally not a slut" press "stunts"
>appearing on BBT

>Also the idea of a military-grade robot with the personality of a teenage girl is extremely frightening
You meant the idea of a robot with the personality of a self-absorbed terrorist is frightening, because it is.

Post the webm of her licking a lollipop like a dick.

>and totally not a slut
Japanese businessmen dude

Proof

>6 years old
come on...

>ywn be a rich asian businessman making deals

fuck this lot

Hence why I put the "stunts" in quotation marks, because they weren't stunts. She's literally that fucked up in the head.

I make business deals with asian millionaires every day

They are the scum of the earth and 100000000x worse than any jew

Has this bitch even gotten a single acting role after Caprica?

>She's literally that fucked up in the head.
I'd marry her and cry myself to sleep while she's being gang banged by tiny yellow wieners and take care of my half Nip "kids."

Too young to grow any.

She has a recurring role on The Big Bang Theory.

CAPRICA

Also has a recurring role in my bathroom when I load up the celeb fap folder on my laptop

i absolutely hated the fact that Sister Clarice survived the whole series. i seriously wanted her to die in the most awful, painful and embarrassing way possible. i suppose it's good that a show can inspire such emotion, but GOD DAMN.

Yeah, she's hot as fuck in it, even with warning hair.

I enjoyed it. I liked seeing the culture that came before the Colonies getting BTFO and what drove the Cylons to do it (religion is a disease generated by an edgy girl with parental issues).

Jesus Christ ...

>masturbating in the bathroom

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playback_(film)
>yfw she had top billing for a film that grossed $264

you could have saved her, Sup Forums

I barely forced myself through season 1 and dropped in about 10 minutes in to season 2 ep 2. Yikes, what a borefest shit show.

Her?

>season 2 episode 2
Are you trolling me?

just googled it, no, I wasn't trolling you I thought it was a second season but it was the second half of season 1. This was 7 years ago I forgot.

There was a really long time between the two halves of the season and then Sci-Fi aired the last four or five episodes on one night just to finish it off. You can't be blamed for being confused.

around the time of Caprica came out anything and everything that could go retarded went retarded to the extreme around syfy channel.

Caprica lost a bunch of viewership alone just from the asspull of a god did it all ending of BSG

and also

LET'S JUST FLY ALL OUR SHIPS INTO THE SUN

dafuq was ron d moore thinking?

Did you forgot how mad everyone was at bsg ending?

i unironically like blood & chrome way more than caprica

Last episode was great

Fite me

Also yeah Caprica is good, if your boner can handle it.

Anyone remember when Sup Forums trolled her Q&A and she visited the thread?

ARCHIVE

Damn. No. I think I wasn't waching eps live back then so I didn't check out threads.

see
If there were more tie in's to BSG post the fall of Caprica the show might have survived. I get the whole new world building, but I think people want more le humans chased by cylons in space.

because it was better

>should I watch carprica next?

Yes.

It's SGU-tier. Too much BS at first and gets canned just as it's getting interesting.

It's worth watching for a slutfu wank but that's it.

I want Sister Clarice to sit on my face.