Why are white girls so obsessed with dogs?

Why are white girls so obsessed with dogs?
i'm noticing a trend lately

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They get fucked by them, obviously.

the big dog tongue

>Slide it, Moishe

That's pretty hot
Would tag team hoes with man's best friend/10

Nolan is that you?

This is some weird shit tbqh, still fapped to it idgaf

Cucked by Sparky Thunderknot

i agreed, also my gf is really curious about it

favorite position is doggy when taking the bbc

Because the filter makes them look pretty, and the dog face is just an excuse for posting it

Cause they're realizing that cats suck.

appeal of dogs
>cute
>loyal
>energetic and responsive
>do not speak but have facial gestures so it looks like woman speak is registering to the dog
>dog can perpetually listen to a woman talk
>dogs do everything you say and love you for it
>dogs play
>warmth and soft
>foot warmers and heart warmers
Beta cat lovers BTFO women are becoming paw-pilled

Everyone on twitter has these damn dog faces now.

Are you Nolan Boerner?????????????????

It's some bizarre normie meme. Who can say what the deal is?

I've thought about this quite a bit actually. I see a lot of women nowadays who have a big old herd of dogs living with them. Some will say it is because they're fucking or getting fucked by them but I doubt that is the case. Women today do not have children to take care of anymore. As recently as thirty or forty years ago it was common to have three or four children to take care of. Now most women in their twenties and thirties are childless but the inborn desire to care and for another is still there so they buy a pile of dogs/cats/birds/rats/etc to fill the void where a family should be.

>That girl
>White
She looks like a Persian or Arab to me

it's not just white girls. every race of girl is in on it

what are you on about you stupid swede

The app or dogs?

Puppy play. Fags dress up as dogs and sodomize each other in packs.

Girls get the second hand me downs cultural whiff(censored and cleaned up of course) and imitate it.

It's this you fucking autists.
It has nothing to do with dogs besides "muh cute pic".

this app needs to die already.

MSM has conditioned people into channeling their normal parental urges towards their pets. People no longer see their pets as a useful tool or fun diversion, it's a replacement in their empty lives.

Every party I go to will have at least three 30-y/o couples who say "thank god we'll never have children!" and then proceed to talk about their dogs the entire night.

It's just another way of destroying the white race. Their pet gives them a soma for the emptiness, while the justify it with "too bust in our careers" or "who would want children anyway eww gross"

Bestiality got oddly popular recently. I have no idea why. I've personally been into it for a while, but it seems like it's exploding now. Tons of studies coming out about how every chick totally fucks dogs on the reg, where a few years back, it was always estimated at really low populations of people who do it and it having always been really out-there as a behaviour.

You just know some Satanist are collecting these or something

ROVERED.com

>Some will say it is because they're fucking or getting fucked by them but I doubt that is the case.

I've seen too many YT videos too believe this. They at least like getting their shit sniffed by puppers

why are canadians weird and shit?
you're like britain's freaky ass cousin

This might be legit. I notice a lot more girls with dogs, but they're always either female or clearly fixed. They aren't fucking their dogs, for sure.

I think it's just a hot new meme. Like that 50 shades BSDM shit, they're not actually into it, but it's a hot new may may to joke about in private for whatever reason.

BDD pilled you mean.

this is some app that turns your chin into a big red ballsack? i dont get it

The next step of degeneracy, because pedophilia is still too hot to touch.

Just more cultural Marxism and the degradation of society. I expected pedo acceptance before beastiality, sick fucks. Didn't Canada make sexual relations with pets legal recently?

>Bestiality got oddly popular recently.

How? It's been pretty much the same as it's ever beeen. how's it been more popular?

[trust me i;d love to know as I'm into chicks fucking dogs]

Because liberals would rather have a pet than a child they have to take care of and have responsibility. Dogs will suck your ego/metaphorical cock because you give them food.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI

I'd make her my little doggy while I fuck her doggy style while pulling back on her leash to let her know to step up her game ;)

Dogs

As a furry I hope this trend continues :)

They're just embracing their inner self
A bitch

>23:23:33

Are you trying to tell me something?

Who girls with mustache here?

1. Cutsie wootsie
2. Less and less guys willing to become beta cucks for them (general disinterest in coupling amongst both genders) so they need to fulfill their desire to have something on a leash and get a dog
3. Sexual reasons (cuddling/maybe even sex)

Am I not alone in thinking people should find the dog filter revolting just for the fact of it being extremely aesthetically unpleasing?

Tinder hoes are now easily identifiable because they are dog bitches filters

Because the ones that use this filter would want to fuck one

>Tons of studies coming out about how every chick totally fucks dogs on the reg

gonna need some links, senpai