Are you prepared for the upcoming racewar?

Let's see /pols/ Rootie tootie point n shooties!

>pic related, mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xj24Gdxds
youtube.com/watch?v=V1DLsvgM3qI
webyshops.com/Product-Type/Rifles-pt/DEL-TON-DT-Sport-Lite-AR15-Rifle-5-56-16-in-Barrel-30-Rd-Magazine-Light-weight-Barrel-DTSPORTLT.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ready.....

put your dads 3 shot away kid.

nigga pls

Here we fucking go.

I'm not using any of my guns against any fellow Americans Mr. atf agent.

is that legal, nigel?

GET A LIFE

reported to the Queen

do niggers count as americans?

ITT: ATF datamining

I hope those arent serial numbers embedded on that rifle.

I hope this isn't really you.

Because police dont like when you brandish a weapon, on or off the internet.

Also, as a responsible fire arm owner I must inform you that you are not helping anyone and are making the rest of us look like idiots. Please stop and get rid of your fire arm. It is obvious you should not be owning on in the first place.

OI YOU CHEEKY CUNT, IS THAT A KNOIFE?

>not a kid
>4+1 fully rifled with sabot slugs tyvm
>faggot

>No new posts

>do niggers count as americans?

Yes. As (obsolete) American farm equipment.

You cheeky wanker, bin that knife !

OP's boypucci hereby confirmed for absolutely rekt

>calls a shotgun a rifle
>anonymous pic is 'brandishing'

wow youre a dumbass

>Remington

Real men shoot Mossbergs.

>imagining some pasty britbong rushing some sand nigger with that thing and getting mowed down by a fury of 7.62 rounds

WOAH M8 NOT WITHOUT A PERMIT!

a fury? You mean a flurry?

>Toenails

I'll be drinking. you fight it out. i'm just going to wait for sweet death. It isn't worth it anymore. My country is dying, there is no hope

OI M8 BIN THAT KNIFE

bin it!!!

Is dat some marine coat? oh fug, i love them.

Put the alcohol down, you faggot.
GLORY IS TO BE CLAIMED.

I am a moderately pro-gun guy, but I do not personally believe in using them. Maybe to hunt, but I've never went.

Pussy pacifist here.

ri·fle1
ˈrīfəl/
noun
noun: rifle; plural noun: rifles

a gun, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel intended to make a bullet spin and thereby have greater accuracy over a long distance.
synonyms: firearm, gun, shotgun, 30-30; trademarkWinchester
"he refused to register the rifle"

would you like to debate brandishing as well?
like life, you wont win.

I got a bunch of them, but, this is my favorite.

I am, agent

I don't want to post with exif data, but got my AR-15 and M1 Carbine under my bed and a cheeky 10-22 in my car.

>nails

Mossbergs, with their wobbly ass forends?

Fuck that noise. Remington master race.

No hope for (you)

Your time is up, my time is now. You can't see me, my time is now!

>BERG

SAVE A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE

Does Sup Forums approve of your greatest ally?

You won't get close enough to shoot me with your "pewpewpew" guns.

You're gonna need more ammo.

good job desu

OP here. most of you guys are retarded. the racewar wont actually happen. we all need to learn to get along.

Also, don't forget to practice your 2nd amendment right if you're a burger.

B I N
I
N

I T
T

I got ten more boxes under my bed.

That guy would probably still take 3 niggers down before he died.

nice gun

you'll still cross over to the other side of the street when you see a nignog come over

probably get gunned down with a hipoint before you can kill anyone

Nice airsoft.

I'll severely punish everyone who tries anything funny near me.

GLORY

youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xj24Gdxds

>nukes, knives, sharp sticks

GET RID OF YOUR KNIFE

IT'S
NOT
WORTH
IT

>cheap ass hand me down
>Jew
Why am I not surprised?

Take that rifle and blow your brains out you fucking kike.

Alright, lets see him sit next.

Call me a kike one more time filthy fucking goyim

OY BOY come here you cheeki wanker.

nice AWP

do you have the dragon lore FN?

No I am not. I don't own a gun because every time I round up at least 500 dollars to spend I can always find something I want more than a gun... fuck. What do I do?

Let's see that orange tip!

Nogunz poorfag here. Should I buy a gun at the last minute, or will there be enough lying around when SHTF that I can pick one up?

Alright guys, I need your help and advice. I live in the state with probably the worst gun laws in the country except for California and DC. I'm 18, and in order to purchase "large and non-large-capacity handguns, rifles, shotguns and feeding devices a well as ammunition", you have to be 21. 18 y/o can only get a "small capacity (under 10 rounds or 5 shells) rifle or shotgun. Keeping this in mind, what suggestions do you have for me, or am I totally fucked?

>cheap shotgun
>no kit
1/10

ya'll aint even trying

I suggest setting up something like an american express savings account, something that it takes a couple days to get the money to and from (so no impulse buying) and save it up in there until you get the right amount, and go buy yourself a Glock-17 (

>no guns
>no money NEET
>live in a black infested neighborhood
I'm fucked, arnt I Sup Forums?

You will never get brutally spanked bare ass by your nee-chan

Looters will pick up shit like that very fast happens in every battlefield through history.

>dat pic
Lost.

my body is comfy and ready

gotta love the sawed-off.

>triangulated

COME AT ME NIGGERS

get really good at reloading. keep it legal m8. breaking the law helps no one.

One day user, one day.

Airsoft. lol. All you poorfags always call it that. Well, does an airsoft sound like this? Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=V1DLsvgM3qI

I bit extreme there, Nigel.
Warrant placed.

could you learn to take a picture that isn't autismo size you fuccboi

Finally got it back for. My dads just in time for the race war.

Has the background check on ammunition taken effect in California yet? Fuck this state.

What kind of guns should I get to protect myself? I have a 20 gauge shotgun a family member gave me. What else do I need? Not looking to spend a lot of money, so no golden deagles or retarded meme shit. Also I know fuck-all about guns so pls no bully.

Why the tactical Daisy?
Are you clearing bird nest

Why is it always race wars with you basement dwelling retards? If black people really wanted to go through with this race war stuff believe me they would've done this years ago already. Nobody is coming to get you. Nobody cares about your lives. You're all going to be safe anyway because a majority don't even leave your homes so what in the fuck are you guys even worried about?

can't wait

I JUST WANT TO EAT MAPLE SYRUP, RIDE HORSES, AND GET MY DICK VIOLENTLY SUCKED ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN MY GF IS IN A GOOD MOOD. WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS SHOOTING BROTHERS FOR NO REASON, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. AS IF MUSLIM COMMANDO FAGGOTS WASN"T ENOUGH, NOW I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT JAMAL BUSTING ON ME ON MY WAY TO HOT YOGA.

REPORTED
BIN THAT KNIFE YOU CHEEKY WANKER

It's not an AWSM. Look a little closer at the safety.

I posted a picture of the whole gun, and the video of it being shot. Let me know where the orange tip is.

You guys said guns were cheap. WTF, I can't afford this shit lol. Los Angeles.

Buy a moist nugget. Huge surplus and you can get one for under $100

>Got 8000+ rounds of 7.62x39 on the ready
>live in VT......no damn nigs

well fug

Buy a gun. You can get an AR for like $500 or less if you do it right. For home defense from urban youths, I'd say the best bet pricewise would be a Maverick 88. It's a 20" pump action shotgun clone of a Mossberg 500. Retails for about $200 at most gun shops. Go pick one up, and a couple boxes of #4 buckshot. Maybe get a shell holder for the side. That is all you need and is the best gun on a budget, period. A handgun IMO is a more effective HD weapon, but takes a little more practice to be proficient with and a good handgun is going to start at about $300-350

If you have money, it's time to start thinking about going bigger.

ditch the nigger mag

only really practical in a mid to far range.

Is that an M-16A1??

buy a cheap delton or PSA

webyshops.com/Product-Type/Rifles-pt/DEL-TON-DT-Sport-Lite-AR15-Rifle-5-56-16-in-Barrel-30-Rd-Magazine-Light-weight-Barrel-DTSPORTLT.html