How can we be so blind???

When will you retards in USA finally realize that this chaos is designed to distract you from your wannabe QUEEN BITCH being guilty as fuck?
> Hillary ''innocent'' of treason.
> Deploy flares
> Cop shoots nigga
> Cop shoots nigga
> Cops gets shot

Wake up. WAKE UP. Stop going at each others' throats you fools. The whole world is in danger. The oligarchy is manipulating the fuck out of you.

fox4news.com/live

PAY

You need more money for bullets to shoot schools with?

Not all of us are so tunnel visioned they can only see one thing at one time, Clinton gets the back burner because there's nothing anyone can do about it. Besides, Trump will figure it out.

shouldn't you be praying to Apollo right now?

I already have his body, I need nothing more from him.

hows the rapefugee thing going in Greece?

They guy they arrested was an obvious actor too.
>lose weapon
>keep vest on, hang out in a small crowd with cops everywhere wearing clothes that match the description (which came from where? they were hidden snipers)

so obvious

It's obviously not BLM
Maybe mudslimes or a psyop

Much better than your nigger situation, that's for sure.

I think this helps Trump though assuming it's not some KKK false flaggers.

possibly the latter. Good way to distract from the Hillary scandal. I think the police shooting helps Trump though. Dems stance on cops is basically FTP

I'll give you that one. Just don't let them take over and finish what the Ottomans started

As long as the shooters are black or muslim it will help trump. If they are White they will only hurt the cause.

KKK supports Hillary though. If it's them, more blood on her hands.

Do you call that black, there?

spoilers: they were black, but licensed to carry.

BYE GUNS.

B
T
F
O

why do you think Sup Forums exists?
we know. most of us anyway

Most of Sup Forums is edgy underage fags, redditors, and people blinded with the need to kill niggers that they dont see this for what it really is

Feel bad 2bh

>Mfw I've been saying this the whole time
>pay denbts

This. People need to remember it's the Rothschilds, Jews, and political elite.

Cops aren't "going after" anyone in particular you fucking sperglord.

Guns for hire working for Soros. No question.

>When will you retards in USA finally realize that this chaos is designed to distract you from your wannabe QUEEN BITCH being guilty as fuck?
Then this isn't a very good way to go about doing it since a lot of Americans are going to sympathize with the police and against BLM, the same organization that Hillary all but endorsed less than 24 hours ago.

Been telling everyone I can reach the same thing. This shit is bananas

> that Hillary all but endorsed less than 24 hours ago.

ANYTHING that bitch does, be that endorses or not endorses, says or doesn't say, is a scam; a means to an end.

She may state on national television tomorrow that ''she's in favor of Greeks speaking their mind'' and then have me killed tomorrow.

FBI stands Down during CIA psyOPs

Watch and see.

Funny right?

REEEEE

Its too late. Do you think the blacks will be convinced of this? No. Most white probably already understand this. There is no convincing the nigger masses.