R
O
P
P
E
D

Yukako looks great

People keep forgetting Jotaro and Josuke are disgusting HAFFU mongrels

>Mfw all the normies start talking about how shit Part 5 is in comparison to Part 4 once the anime airs
Can't fucking wait

Why make a JoJo movie about Part 4 and not Part 3, the Part EVERYONE loves?

Part 4 is great but most people - even normies - know Part 3 by osmosis.

>anime about tall muscular men
>played by asian skinny manlets

Murdoch Murdoch just pointed this out in their latest episode

meme series with literally the worst fanbase currently in anime

IS THIS A JOJOS REFERNECE!?!?

probably. It's def the /who/ of anime

but moeshit is more toxic

But part 5 is best

JESUS christ even non asian women are more muscular and taller. I guess japan has no men left no wonder their women lust over BIG BLACK COCKS

At some point in Part 5 GioGio's dialogue becomes nothing but "......." and "an enemy stand!".

The rest of the Gang Stars are so much better than him

>t. cuckold

>not stardust crusaders

What's even the point

Yes. I'm glad they didn't make him white like they did with that new piece of shit ghost in the shell.

:3

H O L Y S H I T

I S T H A T A

M O T H E R F U C K I N G

J O J O

R E F E R E N C E ?

It is pretty bad though. It's kinda fun sure, but it's just a rehash of everything that's come before but in Italy.

>jojo is a 5'2 asian man babby

uhhhh

as long as Koichi's actor is shorter than him it's fine

Because it's low-bduget japshit and it's cheaper to film a movie about a small Japanese town than a globetrotting adventure.

It wouldnt be like this if the fucking anime never aired.
I wish i could go back in time and kill everyone at david studios.

I just hope this doesnt waste money that could otherwise go to part 5 anime.

Part 4 felt really odd with it's animation.

Dumb frogposter.

Jotaro looks like a fucking heroin addicted

Koichi looks too tall.

It always triggers me when people shit on part 5.
It's my favorite part.

Bruno is best boy

I only shat on GioGio, like I said the other Gang Stars are better characters, Bruno's my favorite too.

jesus christ, he looks too old

but the anime is good why do u hate fun?

I need to finally put up my Dio cel

>your hair will never seamlessly blend into your hat, making it unclear where it begins and ends

jdimsa

This is a 24-year-old?

Jesus, he'd be fine if they were making Part 6 but he's meant to be in his twenties.

Muh waifu.

The actor must smoke, since everyone in Japan smokes. His skin looks like leather

And it doesn't even matter which color his hat is, it just keeps happening.

>wrote a thesis about a starfish he SAW
>not study
>SAW
He just bought that fucking degree with Joseph's money.

I like the idea that he spent all that time in the hotel room writing a thesis while the others were hunting down a serial killer and almost dying every week.

That's not so bad, really. Jotaro smokes too, and he looks okay here.

He looks fine here.
I don't blame the guy aging though.

Crunchyroll is garbage and botched pretty much all of part 4. It's meant to say how he studied the starfish on the beach. Not A single starfish.

On what goddamn planet do you live on where you think anime adaptations and live action adaptations share the same budget. They're being managed by entirely differen't people.

The fuck

HOLY FUCK

KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as Star Platinum is jacked and the CG isn't COMPLETE trash I can forgive it.

Is Andy Serkis going to do the mocap for all the stands?

>Japan
>mocap

lol

>Asians trying to look badass

it's like watching a middle school play

embarrassing Sup Forumsedditors

Much better under the right light.

Also, that hair is GOAT.

Is this a Jojo reference?

they actually did it, absolute madmen

>films called jojo
>doesnt star jojo

jojo reference? this post is a reference to jojo? haha. is it a jojo reference? this post about jojos bizzare adventure, is it a reference to jojo? please, tell me if it is a jojo reference.

You're right, the whole main cast should be played by females. Now that would be interesting.

nope, no thank you

>Nana Komatsu will never peg you, kick your balls, step on your dick, spit on your face, piss in your mouth and when she gets bored of you choke you to death while grinding you

is good but the main character Giogio is boring and has no personality also the ending is a huge deus ex machina bullshit

Can it beat American anime kino though?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVukUuF9tw

This is 30

STOP LIVING IN DISNEYLAND

>That Okuyasu tho

nice pics for ants

Oh hey I have one of Jotaro from that 90s pt3 as well

this could be good

i thought they pulled off the hair fairly well. I could easily have looked laughable

I thought Jotaro was a hulking 1.9 meters tall green-eyed asian boy.

Who would you cast as DIO in a Part 3 adaptation?

Well if it was loyal to the source material every character would be played by Britney Spears.

Dane Dehaan

brock lesnar

Josuke was supposed to be tall and jacked. This guy looks like a literal toddler. Horrible actor choice.

And why is everything so dark and edgy? I expected some fun colors and crazy visuals.

Its so much like the dark knight rises when it shoul've been batman and robin

>Josuke was supposed to be tall and jacked.

post part 3 the muscle heroes stopped being a thing and Josuke looked far more otter mode/lean by the end of the series.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah I know that but look at the manga for a second. He's no huge bodybuilder but he is still pretty jacked. He's not yet full twink mode like gappy.

The actors look like starving teenage girls compared to that

>He's not yet full twink mode like gappy.
That would be Giorno or Johnny. We've seen four ball Josuke naked a bunch of times, he's actually really athletic.

How do I into JoJo anime? Where do I start?

uhh yeah they're hafu

from the beginning

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)
Stardust Crusaders
Stardust Crusaders Season 2 (egypt hen)
Diamond is unbreakable
(You can then watch the 1993 and the 2000 OVA's then move on to the Manga)
READ THE MANGA AFTER THAT

start with episode 22 then 46 and then only watch the episodes that are prime numbers
how the fuck do you think you're supposed to watch it retard, start from the beginning and then when there's nothing to watch read the fucking manga

From the beginning. The first arc is okay then it picks up in the second. The first season of part 3 is kinda boring if just because of the bad pacing but it gets exponentially better in the second season.

Then when you're done with the anime start reading the manga, it's a smoother experience

I'd suggest watching the 2012 season and then switching over to the manga right after that. I felt parts 3 and 4 were a lot more enjoyable in manga format.

Stay mad

I will do that. Thank you kind gentlemen.

This'll be trash but it'll be interesting trash

Phantom Blood, then Battle Tendency (these two are part of the single first season), then Stardust Crusaders, then Stardust Crusaders: Egypt Arc (aka season 2 of SC), then Diamond is Unbreakable.

yes that is true, but it's jojo we're talking about

I don't read jojo because I want a perfectly air-tight story or wonderfully crafted characters, I want eye-popping head-scratching stand battles and wacky hijinks and goofy bullshit and beautiful art to go with it, and part 5 arguably delivers that more than any part other than maybe 7, so for me it embodies everything I like about the series.

It's so easy to pick apart the plots in literally any arc in jojo. I typically brush off stuff like asspulls or underwritten characters like it's nothing, because there'd be no way for me to enjoy the series if I cared too much about that sort of thing

will there be stands in this or is this before thayt

Maybe you didn't actually read his post, but just to remind you, GioGio sucks ass.

But Bruno is the protagonist in part 5, so it doesn't really matter

looks terrible, part 5 anime when?

Just finished eps 1 (2012).
I don't get it. I thought this show was about fabulous huge guys in a semi modern world with insane fashion and psychedelic events.

All I got is a medieval show about gentlemen, jealousy and a bloody mask..

part 2 is that
part 1 is just pure kino