It's not BLM. Ten shot, three dead, two snipers from elevated positions. It's not BLM. Think about it

It's not BLM. Ten shot, three dead, two snipers from elevated positions. It's not BLM. Think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=nT-vSeWCYhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bullshit it's probably nation of Islam or fucking black Panther assholes.

Nigs gonna nog.

You are fucked nigger

>Bullshit it's probably nation of Islam or fucking black Panther assholes.

This is exactly who it is.

BLM/NOI belong on the terror watch list.

Definitely not. Somehow this was done by Hillary and/or Obama probably through Soros.

Niggers do not have sniper rifles and certainly don't have the skill/patience to learn how to properly shoot one.

2016 crazy as fuck

False flag or not, better start running for the hills, boy. The pendulum swings.

I think black lives matter is a false flag for the Black Liberation Army.

Black Liberation Militia

You're right. Definitely a false flag. No doubt racists from a white supremacists group trying to spark off an all-out race war between the cops and the blacks.

Like that other time they tried to spark off a riot. Pic related.

CAN'T

Yeah, it's definitely not BLM. It was probably the fucking Ku Klux Klan.

This or state actors or somebody else entirely. Not BLM itself though.

>It's not BLM. Ten shot, three dead, two snipers from elevated positions. It's not BLM. Think about it.
>Nigger group responcible for rioting
>Nigger group always make statements saying kill x
>Nigger group composed of niggers
Nope its them. Only a nigger lacks the balls to shoot someone from the front.

I'm placing my bets on it being Muslims.

Split $1000 between Black muslims and Hebrew Nationalists. THX

>BLM/NOI belong on the terror watch list.
Obama can't put his own sons on the terror watch list.

OP is right, I just realized it's not really BLM. Think about it rationally for a second.

>Nation of Islam
>New Black Panthers
>Snipers

You dumbasses

Sniper doesn't mean they're using Dragunovs. You can be firing a pistol and be deemed a sniper

Bullshit, they ambushed cops policing the protest.

It wasn't a heat of a moment thing, it was planned with 2 snipers in elevated shooting positions.

obv soros plants

>BLM = trained snipers

you fucks are real gullibullllllll

It's shooting from tactical positions. Could be black militants sure. This was planned out though. It's not the protesters on the street.

it has only just begun

Obviously these 2 snipers were well trained. Could easily be a CIA psy-op.

Wasn't there a thread earlier today about CAIR joining up with BLM?

Plenty of snipers of all races, user. Although the most recent really successful American sniper was definitely black. DC sniper shootings, anyone?

When do blacks sniper people? If they were, they were definitely military trained.

>It's not BLM.
Obviously this is a right wing crazy incident created by Sup Forums memes/

Yeah, I forgot about that.

Triggering a race war in America is probably an ISIS wet dream.

but why? it only makes blm look worse

You think those crazy fucks don't care enough about killing whitey properly to get training?

4th gen warfare, america spring

He's right, think about it.

We live in interesting times

>7/7/2016
>7/7
it was jews

you fucking idiots underestimate everything and everyone

This Justifies classifying them as a hate or terror group

Keep it up niggers and you will go back in chains

Yeah, (((ISIS)))

Whatever happened with that? I remember hearing the one guy turned himself in and then nothing.

but it's the current year!

Now it's just black lives matter more than any life.

Nigger apologists need to start taking some of the blame.

Doesn't mean it's not niggers, as far as I know those two animal groups are not mutually exclusive

this was obviously caused by white supremacist patriarchal society and it'll only be solved when there's a ban on assault rifles :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

I live in Dallas, any chance of a race war Sup Forums

Says the user poster on Sup Forums who reads nothing but cherry picked media

fuck this fox cunt that keeps cutting in sitting in his closet

Of course not.

But did the absurd racial narratives and fear-mongering BLM push contribute to this? Probably.

I'll just leave this here...
>pic related

Going on a roof to shoot cops isn't much of fucking planning. We are talking about this protest being planned 12 hours. Sure it doesn't sound possible a nigger would have the capacity to plan that but, it can't be anything else simple because shitskins would have shot everyone, whites like to be up front and personal, there is no convenience store nearby so we can scratch off the Asians. It maybe by a black militant but, the chances are their facebook and social media accounts littered with BLM crap is going to be on the high mark.

Government infiltrated or Polacks wanting race war

The left when police shoot black
>RACISM

The left when blacks shoot police
>Clearly the problem is gun control

EVERY
TIME

Ban White Separatists.

I'm here to collect you hebe

I'M WHAT COUNTS OUT HERE! NOT YOUR COUNTRY CLUBS OR FUCKING TV SHOWS!

It's the government or ISIS.

go downtown youll get your race war

DC snipers you fucking nigger

>yfw this is ISIS
>yfw this unites the US against the Islamic horde
>yfw Kek saved up from the race baiting distractions

BLM is the Klan with a tan

It's a Sup Forumstard and you know it.

This

Sniper only means someone with a scope firing from a distance, that doesn't take military training.

>pigs in a blanket
>fry em like bacon

if it wasn't BLM it's only because they lack the organization and cohesion

Why do happenings always increase during the summer?

I've never used a gun in my life. With that disclaimer, don't you need extra training to be handy with a sniper rifle? Like, the sort of training that civilians rarely access? I know the DC sniper was ex-military.

Every Soros Color Revolution has used organized unrest and shooting into crowds. Those are the trademarks (beyond arbitrarily picking a color to rally around). BLM is sponsored and controlled by the same guy who supported fake protest groups that saw incidences of shooting into crowds in several other countries. How many times does the same thing need to happen in the same way?

I can see it being black panthers or some other black militia group

>niggers couldn't have pulled it off

Believe it or not, but there are blacks that actually know how to properly use firearms

IT'S 11 NOW!!!!!

Sup Forumstard would be more flashy
also didn't they confirm 2 snipers?

Nigger weather.

PRAISE KEK

Not interested. I was reading nigger comments on FB on the livestream of what's happening. They are all literally animals. If we have to have race war, so be it. We need to wait until after the election though.

military would provide such training, and the military targets blacks.

well they target poor people anyway, and black people tend to be poor.

LABEL BLM TERRORISTS

DEPORT SOROS

OBAMA CAN'T TAKE OUR GUNS OVER SOME NIGGERS CHIMPING OUT

>Shill has worst week in probably 10+ years
>suddenly race war

No way that's a coincidence man

basic marksmanship training and 100 rounds at the range is all you need.

It's warmer in summer Satan. Darker skinned people get hotter and angrier.
That's why Muslims are so angry all the time. They live in a desert and their non white skin absorbs heat.

Another officer shot...

CNN pushing and pushing and pushing. Chimpout News Network. That didn't help either.

>Believe it or not, but there are blacks that actually know how to properly use firearms
If you let off enough rounds holding your poorly made Mac 10 sideways you're bound to eventually hit something before it jams.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

>BLM is a good boy!

>they din du nuffin!

ive heard this argument before

It's the heat. These things happen during the hottest months.
youtube.com/watch?v=nT-vSeWCYhE

Given the gunfire that was going on I doubt this was a sniper rifle as opposed to just a regular semi-auto rifle, perhaps with a scope on it.

How often 2 people blow a fuse at the same time and decide to both take shooting position to fire at the cops ?

It was coordinated, they had to know the protest would be there and cops would be there too. Who the fuck hangs around town with a flak jacket anyway ?

It's obviously that shadow agency Charles McCullough of ODNI mentioned in the hearing today. Forums with true freedom of speech like Sup Forums would've kept talking about it and brought it into the mainstream eventually, but we're too easily distracted by trivial false flags like this. Don't let the fucking globalists win and cover up the existence of their shadow agency! Keep showing that video!

THE PEACEFUL HAPPY LEFT!
PROGRESSIVENESS IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!

ANOTHER OFFICER SHOT

TAKEN TO HOSPITAL

11 TOTAL SHOT NOW

POTENTIAL BOMB PLANTED

This is to organized to be BLM
The news needs more stories to run so they don't have to show Clintons case get fucking destroyed LIVE FOR ALL TO SEE.

RUSH B

Just watched that last night. Shit's happening.

THEY BELIEVED SOMEBODY MADE A BOMB THREAT!!!

And he's black

>1 post by this user

This is an obvious tactic of divide and conquer. The kikes want to start a race war to divert attention from Shillary

/k/ got fucked, probably literally, by the Minnesota judicial system making an example of them. It didn't matter that there was video evidence of them being attacked, MN is swedecuck central and they paid the price for attacking the states pet nigs

>7/7/16
>7
>7
>1+6=7

777 confirmed. It has begun.