a.pomf.cat/khrwul.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a fucking asshole.

How much of this country must he destroy

CIVIL WAR NOW

WE NEED A WAR

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE

Too late you backpedal now prick. You've already stoked the flames with your race baiting comments.

Everybody who is even remotely aware knows he has a hand in it.

Not only is the corruption getting blatant but so is the propaganda. Obama is truly an evil person.

Link to the shootings in dallas matched up the locations

a.pomf.cat/khrwul.webm

I say the ape gets out of office and joins them then

It's. bLACk issue and always will be, until the little birtches get over the little man syndrome chimp outs they will be treated like animals

I don't believe in conspiracies or much around that agenda but.

This guy has racially torn this country apart and so have the entire democratic party by literally saying nothing and doing nothing for cops

But they come out right away as soon as a black person is killed for mostly justified reasons

Official Happening Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo

The Chimp in Chief has blood on his hands. That's the greatest fucking irony in this. He was so obsessed with his legacy that he'll have one alright, just not the one he wanted. History will not be kind to him or his presidency.

Wow.
He literally isn't even upset over the fact that INNOCENT cops were killed.
This is literally rebellion against state,and he's defending these killers.
Race war might or might not happen right now,but it sure as hell will happen during our lifetimes.
It's boiling for years now.
Good job electing nigger.

>Elect a nignog as President.
>Racial tensions get even worse.

Unreal. This president is just unbelievable.

TOO LATE YOU RACE BAITING NIGGER.

that was from his fucking statement like 10 hours ago dipshit

Pay attention to what happens to a country when the Jews control the media. Don't let it happen to you.

The blood is on this race baiting fools hands.

is this nigger serious?

He's a marxist. He wants it all gone.

the civil war never ended

Don't listen to him, he's a fucking Croat

GUN CONTROL SPEECH TOMORROW

He shouldn't speak for all Americans that way. Most of us feel perfectly safe around police officers. Most of us do not feel safe around black people.

Police officers, please stay safe out there.

He's right though.

Why do we need to blame all black people for a few killer maniac?

>people finally get their black president
>race relations are at an all time low

IF I HAD A SON HE WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE TRAYBOON
Seriously hate this nigger

>TFW this will all be boiled down to a gun control and white guilt issue in the next couple of days, by kike media.

we dont need to. but people need to stop not criticizing people because of color/sexuality/religion etc. BLM has proven cancerous several times by now but nobody will tackle it because they are afraid of being called racists

None of this would have happened if Obama had never been elected.

Thanks Dems, and thanks for your race politics. We're in for at least another 4 years of this when Hillary gets elected too, God fucking dammit.

Fresh gungrab attempt imminent
This guy literally hates the constitution

Hillary honestly should have been elected
I feel like things would honestly be just a bit better if king fucking nigger hadn't been elected

They probably would tbqh

Letting uneducated niggers influence popular media and politics was a mistake.

It definitely would have been. I doubt Hillary is as obsessed with her legacy as she is with mere power. Obama wants to be remembered as Abraham Licoln 2.0, and he's having a hissy fit on his way out the door that he won't be.

Satan confirms
fuck Obama, the great divider of this proud nation

well it's true

How will Obama be remembered?

I hope as the president who encouraged violence and hate among the people. Fuck this.

I hope as a worthless do nothing who did nothing but generate hatred