SAY YES!

>SAY YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this show is absolute fucking awful when it doesn't include Negan.

True.

HOWEVER

What is that hairstyle called

the 90s male child actor

The fuck is this?

What an unfortunate haircut

*and/or dwight

the "can i speak to the manager"

this is such a terrible shot i know you're supposed look at the terrible cgi deer but the placement so amateur even for the show's standards.

I love the faces Rick makes when talking to her. He doesn't do it for any other characters.

Its a british thing.

lmao i saw that on twitter

good reference! xD you mut be really funny :3

What is this groups back story? How did they get out of the straight jackets?

The Duane Dibley mk.2

the 'I practice Reiki and record regular ASMR videos'

why does she talk like a fucking retard though

Did they forget how to structure a sentence?

Am I mansplaining or whitesplaining right now?

Episode
>no Eugene
>no negan
Not worth watching.

This is like 90's Newsground Flash animation someone used Windows Movie Maker with deer clipart and Tim and Eric show it on some random night on AS and it gets pushed down in the anals of Vimeo bad. No probably worse.

is it weird that I wanna fuck her in the missionary position while holding her hand?

1. They are a group of literal retards
2. They made the choice to use that made up language for whatever reason

I don't think AMC has the balls to go with 1

It's like her and her tribe crossed over from some shitty Canadian or Australian post-apocalypse 80's flick that Cinemax used to show late at night.

In the apocalypse you need to conserve as much energy as possible and this means saying as little words as possible

then why did she say up so many times?

Why did they talk like Cloud Atlas
Someone gimme the true true

>dozens of survivors not far from Rick's group appeared from nowhere
>bothered no back story
>barely any dialogue from them
>no character traits
literally a plot device

The Lloyd in front and Harry in back

fuck lol

mah nigga

Why does that group speak so retardedly? Did the zombie apocalypse turn them all into morans?

her facial expression is like Daryl's

oh deer

Why do they talk like that? What the fuck?

>still watching Walking Dead

Why do you guys do it? Season 2 was abject crap and season 3 was marginally better. After 3 seasons of people pissing and moaning about the same dreary bullshit, I checked out and haven't looked back.

This is what happens when they let women and faggot SJWs in the writer's room. After Darabont left this show turned to utter shit.

Hasn't it only been a few years? Why do they talk like cave men?

Did you faggots even read the fucking thread?

Unfortunately SJWs are one of the most lucrative groups to pander to. What other group has as much disposable income but with no hobbies, social lives, or fitness activities to spend their money on and little to no self control to deflect the onslaught of materialism?

Why the FUCK do they talk so dumb?

The deer has shadows coming from the side that receives the light on its body. What the fuck.

lol

They live in a garbage dump. The smell eventually gets into your brain I suppose.

There's no Negan or Dwight or Eugene or Enid in the next episode's teaser. Are you people going to watch it? It feels like a chore now, it's all boring filler and it's too tedious to watch.
Does anyone here only watch the Negan episodes or skip the rest? I only watched the second half of this last one.

Yes, I am going to happily watch an episode centered around the Kingdom characters, Morgan, and Carol. The only episode I ever skipped is the Tara one. If you're not fishing for (you)s I advise you just drop the show. If I hated a show so much that I skip episodes I would drop that show.

learn to spell you fucking shitstain

What do those retards mean when they say they "don't bother "? Is that supposed to mean they don't kill the zombies?

And why do they talk like monosyllabic cavemen? Did they get brain damage from eating garbage all those years?

They are average Americans

The Bowlarama

Well in the comics a group took up talking in short hand to stay quiet and blend in with Walkers.

I think the show just made it so they came off as weirdos.

YES ROUNDTREE

Gonna skip them all until series finale. That sunday ill binge them all.

Where's the explanation for it in this thread that didn't immediately get BTFO like with ?

They eat trash, they live in a freaking trash dump. That's damaging for your brain.

The trash that'd damage your brain would either give you the shits or outright kill you, user.

Uhmm...
It's a fictional universe with different physics like Star Wars maybe?
What about the smell of trash, doesn't it make you stupid if you are exposed to it for too long?

>at least say hello

>It's a fictional universe with different physics like Star Wars maybe?
Why do plebs always use this excuse as if this shit hasn't already been adressed 2 centuries ago

Pretty much this If I gotta be honest

For some reason the way she looks and talks sexually arouses me

They lived in the dump long before the zombies showed up

Same here user

I'm calling it, Jadis and her assholes betray rick.

>I'm calling the leaked spoiler from a month ago
Woah there buddy, you might ave some serious psychic powers going on

Something you must see to believe.
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4

#1 tv show right now, guy

And you've have the same effect comic book guy does on that machine that measures sarcasm

They won't, they're literally just filler characters to artificially increase Rick's numbers in the battle with the saviours, and a way to be able to kill of a bunch of Rick's group in the fight without killing all the important characters.

Jadis is probably gonna stick around but the rest of the group won't make it past the fight, trust me, I've seen every single episode of TWD and I know by know how these motherfuckers work.

found you on IGN ; )

How?

Strong independent womyn cut

my dudes i'm sorry to disappoint but that was a fake leak, get on with the new ones

I never noticed any bad cgi or anything like that before this season, now it's absolutely horrible. What's going on?

does anybody else want to facefuck this retard?
like i would lock her up and fuck her face with one of those s&m gags that keep a woman from biting down while opening her mouth

I fucking hate Rosita and Sasha. They always have that fucking resting bitch face and do whatever the fuck they want without caring about the consequences to the others. I couldn't care less if they just die without accomplishing anything.

i like rosita but i dont like sasha

rosita can get it but sasha is a smelly negron

a shame it's not one

Z Nation did a group of survivors from a mental hospital.

Their budget has shifted from production to paying their jew actors.

>I remember when the show first first came out with that pilot season that's only like 5 or 6 episodes.
>I thought the first episode was so long and boring and I didn't care about Morgan (who I find out is still alive).
>so I never watched beyond Episode 1.
>I quit and many years later I hear Negan kills Glenn.
>people can't stop crying about Glenn so I watch that episode.
>kind of like this Negan guy, he's really goofy in the sense he treats serious moments casually.
>start watching this latest season.
>Negan becomes the reason I watch the show.
>people who watched the entire show want him dead
>he becomes the reason I want to watch more of the show

Negan really is a such a fun character, I always love watching Jeffrey Dean Morgan play his character.
Can't get over his lean and how he smiles at everyone.
I hope the producers say fuck the main audience, we're keeping Negan alive.

She looks like shit now.

Was hot as fuck around season 4

>7 years of a zombie apocalypse
>talking as if they're cavemen learning a foreign language

Fucking why

Are there any good post apocalypse movies or shows that focus further in the future instead of just after? Bonus points if it shows all periods and not just skipping ahead.

why is he smiling here?

>giving a bunch of guns to retards who can't even talk right

I don't see this working out the way rick thinks it will.

>UH, RICK? I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU

Stupid fat fucking cunt

i was fired from applebees last night because my manager was convinced this wasn't cgi and wouldn't drop the subject unless I agreed with him and at one point he got in my face so I shoved him and he stumbled backwards and stuck his left arm in a deep fryer

thanks walking dead
it was worth it

>we gotta find guns and shiet to fight negan rick
>wastes ammunition shooting bottles

Guess she finally let her inner nigger out.

>asian Charlize Theron

It's actually target practice. Remember how she was practicing earlier in the season and couldn't hit shit? She's been practicing and is now pretty good at it.

And like that...fatass just sealed that other group's fate. God i hate this dumb bitch.

>ywn be accepted by Negan and be guided arround their camp by her and eventually made her falling in love with you

Hug me Sup Forums

KRYTEN!
GET THE PUNCTURE REPAIR KIT

Wow yeah this.

Why hit the bottles when there were a ton of walkers dicking around, not to mention the sound will likely attract even more walkers your way.

What's his endgame?

so the jew producers can say "we're so diverse! oy vey, two faggots in one show, gibe us awards now you bigots!

Spreading AIDS and taking over the world.

She thought it would be funny to hit the milk bottles since they're at a fair. Either way they were going to slash the rest of the zombies. No big deal using a 2 bullets on bottles. Idk how likely it is for 2 bangs from a rifle to attract many zombies especially if the zombies are old. Not saying your complaint is dumb I just think the scenario is fine.

Being the most likable gay character until Jesus is revealed to be gay, then it will be a constant competition between them 2 to be the best gay character. Tara is dogshit.

What do you call this hairstyle?