ITT: Episode 8 theories

Post your wild episode 8 speculations here:

>yfw Snoke is revealed to be one of the younglings surviving the Ep3 massacre, out for personal revenge on the Galaxy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFFjaKAdHMk
youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fucking retarded and I love it

>Snoke isn't a character from a previous film, book, or other related work
>Snoke's backstory isn't revealed at all, he's just the bad guy

Rey is going to turn to the dark side

Screencap this

>Ray goes into training with Luke
>First Order strikes back
>Poe and Fin run off and develop a romance
>Ray sensing her friends in danger leaves her training early despite Luke's warnings
>Get her shit kicked in and her arm chopped off
>Some bullshit is revealed about her background
>"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
>More tie fighters and x-wings

A year later another Star Wars Anthology movie will be released that will be more original and interesting than Ep VIII

>poe finn romance
I can't believe that will happen, considering that poe, even at the time of casting, was written to be killed off 15 mins in.
I think we're still looking at a finn/rey relationship, it just won't have much of a payoff until the third movie.
Though, I could be wrong, as each of the trio are mixtures of the previous trio
Basically Rey is Han and Luke, being both the orphaned jedi that has to face off against a dark figure as well as being the cocky ace pilot of the falcon
Poe is Luke and Leia, being both a rising star in the good guy's army, as well as being largely not present, and barely important in the first movie, as they are both important only for the information they were carrying.
And Finn is basically han and leia.
On the one hand, he's a completely out of his depth char who the movie starts with a focus on (all in white too) and has a tease of a relationship with the MC, but nothing substantial, mixed with being essentially dragged along on the MCs adventures, and being the "reality check" type character.

So with that as the character types, they might mix any number of them.

Personally, the way I've been disappointed, I'm expecting Rey/Kylo

that fucking smug face

Finns gonna fuck himself?

She better do atleast something interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFFjaKAdHMk

this is literally what's going to happen

They'll probably not explain anything to sell books and Sup Forumsidya shit when the trilogy is finished.

Well duh, she's a Palpatine.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k

neither rey/finn or finn/poe will happen

What a retarded faggot you are user

u r literally mad

i believe that shut the fuck up faggot star wars sucks and is for gay white niggers

slightly, I miss when Sup Forums wasn't infested with people like you.

Luck was secretly gay and hates all jedy so he became snoke, the spirit on the island is the only good part of him left.

The story that Oscar tells is that Poe was going to die in the crash and then JJ came up with something compelling that justified keeping him around.

Since Poe/Finn exists only in Oscar's hormone addled brain, my theory is and has always been that he's a mole.

Rey can't end up with Kylo because they're cousins.

But she's definitely gonna get pegged by Punished Phasma.

>JJ came up with something compelling that justified keeping him around.
Going back to Yavin 2 off screen