Hannibal: The Conqueror (2018)

Nate Parker will be directing:

>In the second century B.C., a supremely gifted young black soldier rises to command the Carthaginian army, raises and leads an army of sixty thousand soldiers and eleven elephants on an historic charge over the Alps, surprises the Roman Army with a series of unforgettable defeats, and fills the hearts of Romans with a sense of terror that outlives the man himself. Hannibal goes on to live four lives: soldier, commander, King, and fugitive.

imdb.com/title/tt4175844/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s
google.com/amp/attn-google-amp.herokuapp.com/stories/8708/scientists-digitally-reconstruct-face-2500-year-old-man
blackhistoryheroes.com/2012/07/hannibal-barca-of-carthage-north-africa.html?m=1
stewartsynopsis.com/Black_presidents.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0WskB-RTKf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

holy shit do these fuckers ever stop?

>a supremely gifted young black soldier
> Hannibal goes on to live four lives: soldier, commander, King, and fugitive.

BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE WUZ A GUD BOY

might aswell try to steal northern african culture aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s

WUZ

>supremely gifted young black soldier rises to command the Carthaginian army

>young black soldier

The Carthaginians were just living on North African soil they were not fucking africans, they're directly related to the people around Italy and have a shared history that goes back to their origin stories, which is part of why they were constant enemies.

Jesus fucking Christ this is so stupid.

It's as retarded as thinking the Ptolemean dynasties were egyptian. Or maybe just make Cleopatra black african too because "it's on the continent of Africa durr and that means everyone's a subsaharan black tribal".

Why are lefties so fucking racist? Is it because they don't know any history?

Wasnt Hannibal black?

Carthaginians were neo-Phoenecians

Yes, but the media has white washed him just like they've done with several black inventors over the years.

No I mean the one from Eric Andre

google.com/amp/attn-google-amp.herokuapp.com/stories/8708/scientists-digitally-reconstruct-face-2500-year-old-man

Sup Forumsyps getting triggered already. Sad!

>Niggers are thieves even when it comes to history

You CANNOT make this shit up lads. Literally stealing semitic history and pretending it was theirs.

As a tunisian this shit triggers me.I know understand white people a bit better i guess

>Hannibal

There is a reason they were referred to as sub-Saharan African

Same user. Take a look this guys.

blackhistoryheroes.com/2012/07/hannibal-barca-of-carthage-north-africa.html?m=1

The reason Hopkins and Mikkelson played him so well is because you believe that the characters they play are smarter than you, a black guy can't do that

A black cannibal would just go full bath salts on someone

Embarrassing really.

So I guess French, Spanish, Italians, Greeks are fucking black too.

>a supremely gifted young black soldier rises to command the Carthaginian army,
1. Hannibal was nobility, he didn't need to rise through the ranks.

2. He was Carthaginian, they hired mercenary armies. Even if he did have to rise through ranks he would never have been trudging in the mud with hired foot soldiers.

3. He was very likely not black by any measure. This is silly and i hope Historians come together to fight this.

>yfw the iberian mercenaries will have spanish accents and the gallic mercenaries french accents

underrated desu

>Preromanic Iberia
>Having bastard latin accents

You all deserve to hang also since when is being born in Africa meant that you are black?

>a supremely gifted young black soldier

Since melanin enriched gentleman declared it so

why don't we just stop giving blacks attention?

We should give them all the attention they want...as we round them up and wipe them out.

I'm spanish can I go on twitter and starting shouting cultural appropriation or blackwashing?

I'm not even racist and this is pissing me off.

Please do.

Nobody will reply to your arguments or cite history, but they will screech and tell you to shut up and probably bring up Columbus.

No because Hannibal wasn't spanish, the Barcas were just hitched up there. An accurate potrayal of him would be a jewish looking actor desu.

Sure, be sure to cite:

Trick is on you Columbus was Genovese

#Notallwhitepeople

No but but basically most of Andalusia was Carthage so I can be offended that they portray one of our ancient leaders as a fucking coon. You forget that to play this game logic is not required my friend

As long as they don't make it about MUH BLACKNESS I don't care. Hannibal is an interesting character.

Columbus was Polish, so not white.

sorry meant

actually he was a Serb

You can when they nake all the infantry black too.

I thought he wuz rapists n shieet

>60k soldiers
>only 11 elephants to ride

were they ant soldiers?

>but muh he came form africa so he must be black

got modern liberals are so fucking ignorant of facts, it isnßt even funny anymore

>from Nate Parker

what do you think, friendo?

his race originally came from the far east.

they just colonized northern Africa.
being born in Africa doesn´t make on automatically black

>Trick is on you Columbus was Genovese
>#Notallwhitepeople

Except today an Italian, an Irishman and a Russian are all white people and don't count as different at all. If confronted with their diverse heritage, culture, histories and actual racial animosity between each other, the modern day PC culture says "fuck you racist white people pretending to be diverse".

Meanwhile the NBA gets a diversity award.

Because 200 mixed afro-americans and 1 white person, that is their definition of diverse.

Even 2 black americans with no concept of where they originally came from is seen as diverse, while 2 white people who can trace their lineage back to distinct cultures in Europe are not different.

This really is where we're at. We've gone backwards in race relations and it's now getting to 60s era boiling points with fights breaking out on campuses and people burning free speech signs at Berkeley.

>black
I hope they make sure to only use black music in the movie as well while they're at it, like Beethoven.

The rest of them were in flying pyramids

No, they were (((phoenicians)))

I can't find anything about this movie anywhere else. Fake.

All the better. The only thing your average Sup Forums retard loves more than angrily shrieking about something real that offends him is angrily shrieking about something completely made up that offends him.

Kekd

Rome did get BTFO by Hannibal, but this stinks of "fuck trump and fuck white people" bullshit

MUH FUGGIN BIX NOOD

Can burgers stop trying to destroy European history already?

>WE WUZ CONUQERS N SHITZ

>nate parker

Aren't all his movies flops

Make your own trillion dollar film industry

>The Carthaginians were just living on North African soil they were not fucking africans
You Sup Forumscucks are even stupider than the "lefties", north africans aren't black, they were never black.

>Hannibal goes on to live four lives: soldier, commander, King, and fugitive.
>King
This is surely pandering to the fucking WE WUZ crowd, Carthage had a senate similar to Rome

>Rome did get BTFO by Hannibal
No they didn't, Hannibal was defeated and Carthage was destroyed.

>You all deserve to hang
This.

fine, temporarily BTFO

>rape parker

That's the point being made you fucking retard.
>because "it's on the continent of Africa durr and that means everyone's a subsaharan black tribal".

This is in the fucking post you're complaining about.

Neck yourself.

>Neck yourself.
...wut?

The BBC documentary did it pretty well. But that one is atleast a decade old and if done today, would've probably looked a whole lot more melanin-enrichened.

He inflicted the greatest defeats upon the Republic it has EVER known. So much so that Virgil includes in his Aeneid a whole story arc where the hero goes and breaks an oath of marriage to Dido and this was seen as the mythical cause of the Carthaginian wars.

>it's another rerun of Sup Forums getting triggered

The point you were making is that they weren't black because they weren't from africa, you fucking mongoloid.

>it's a "Sup Forums works themselves into a tizzy over a movie that doesn't exist" episode
kek

>what is teutoburg forest

So, this is going to be capeshit, I don't give a fuck.

Incorrect because it happened to the Roman Empire, and furthermore in terms of casualties Hannibal inflicted far greater casualties (obviously because he waged a 15 year campaign). But not only that he fucked up a WHOLE fuckton of Rome's nobility who served as the veteran infantry and commanders of the republics armies.

It's actually a "Sup Forumscucks smugly pat themselves on the back, secure in the knowledge that a nonexistent movie validates their worldview" episode.

Let me guess

Hannibal and his army will be noble black intellectuals that are well spoken.

Rome will be represented by a bunch of racist whities who can barely utter a sentence without thinking about raping their slaves and saying BOY

he waged an unwinnable war and lost, obviously if you throw everything you have in such an obtuse way you can inflict a lot of damage, but in the end they still lost.

Hannibal was white
This is more jewish trickery of replacing historical figures image in pop culture with blacks or jews

Just wait and see, in a few decades Ceasar will have been Arabic or Black

>Just wait and see, in a few decades Ceasar will have been Arabic or Black

depends on how quickly the refugees in sicily spread and breed

Or how far back in time they fuck things up

Sicily has had Arabic ancestry since ~1000AD but these Jews will take that and go "SOUTH ITALY WAS ALWAYS ARABIC, IMPERATOR NEGROIDUM AVE"

There are already people who think Lincoln was black, when there are photos clearly showing he wasn't, they don't give a fuck

WE

ITS NOT REAL

let us know when a trailer releases so we can make sure people understand the facts

They're probably confusing Lincoln with George Washington.

D-Doran? I always knew Dorne was white.

It never will because it's not a real movie.

No, they also assert there were another 6 before Obama
stewartsynopsis.com/Black_presidents.htm

It's got an IMDB page you faggot

so does your momma but the only film shes been in was shot in your uncles garage with two dogs

The IMDb page has a book cover for the poster and lists only Nate Parker and apparently an obscure former football player who has never been involved in movies. There isn't a single mention of this movie anywhere else on the internet.

>supremely gifted young black soldier rises to command the Carthaginian army

He was the son of the supreme general from the last war.
He was practically the king of Spain, being lord of the colony there.
He didn't "rise through the ranks", he was already on top of the ranks from birth.

theree are thousands of IMDB pages for movies that will never be made. they're all listed as in "pre-production." some of them are in development hell and have been listed for years and years. it doesn't mean that a film is 100% going to be made.

sounds like he's supposed to be napoleon

except napoleon was racist as shit

Don MacPherson is a real writer, Don McPherson is a football player. The rest of this post still stands though, there's nothing about this movie anywhere.

Carthaginians also hired mercenary generals.
Hannibal's dad was maybe not from Carthage, or even north Africa. During the later war, Carthage hired Greek and Roman generals, for example.
Then again, the Barca family could've been imported from Sudan, and they could be black if that were the case.
This is the only black Hannibal scenario I can conjure: that the Carthaginians hire a Sudanese general for their first war, and his son (Hannibal) is hired as general in the second war, since he is familiar by then.

Looks like this shit has been in development hell for years and Vin Diesel was going to be part of it at one point
youtube.com/watch?v=0WskB-RTKf4

Napoleon was christian today, atheist tomorrow, muslim next week. He had the same opinion of other "races" - whatever suits the situation.
Read his letters to the Ottoman sultan and his praise of Allah and the "turkish race".