HI! My name is Tracy Morgan and I suffered a traumatic head injury and people feel obliged to laugh when I say...

HI! My name is Tracy Morgan and I suffered a traumatic head injury and people feel obliged to laugh when I say something even when it's not that funny because they kinda think I'm a bit retarded because of the injury but they're not quite certain and it could just be my "kooky" personality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXz16nqmLPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worked well in 30 Rock but I can't imagine the gimmick working anywhere else really

I only know him form 30 rock.

>Hi! My name is Tracy Morgan and I've been doing slack jawed jim crow buckwheat bullshit for 30 years and nobody's called me on it and because I got hit by a walmart truck nobody ever will!

i remember watching 30 rock and thinking "this guy plays a goof really well"

i then watched Cop Out and realised that he is just an imbecile irl and can't play any other part, who gets jobs simply because he is SNL alumni

Doing slack jawed jim crow buckwheat bullshit for 30 years made him 18 million dollars. If you think he gives a flying fuck about what anyone thinks you are wrong.

American """""comedians""""""

Hi! My name is Tracy Morgan I said Faggots too much in my act and now I am owned by Tina Fey and the rest of the entertainment Jews. I owe. I owe. I owe.

I only knew him from 30 Rock, but then I saw this and wasn't sure if he actually had mental issues.

his father died of aids

Google brian fellows. Thank me later

>shaved rabbit

your mother gave it to him

11/10

SNL gives me cancer to watch. It's so painfully unfunny it makes me cringe.

You can't get aids from fucking women idiot

he's literally more coherent now than before the crash

He is pretty subdued in his stand u special, he isn't funny... but doesnt play that character he always is

jesus h christ snl is dogshit

Hi

I just want to fuck tina fey.

>You can't get aids from fucking women
this is the dumbest thing i ever read

prove him wrong faggot

What the fuck is on her left cheek?

that steak looks dry

I've read the chances of contracting from a woman are much, much smaller than from a man, but I don't remember the source. Is it true?

>wanna know how i got these scars? it was niggers.

only if you fuck her arsehole roughly.
Vagina is all good

Leave Amy alone!

think about it. how many heterosexual people would have aids if you couldn't get it from women?

would still pick him over Colbert

that's just wrong, but you will never have to worry about it anyway.

Nah

>homosexual damage control
AID's is the gay disease for a reason faggot

american sex ed everyone...

HIV can be spread through vaginal fluids.

I used to like Tracy, but I watched a clip of SNL when he was one of the Scared Straight inmates and the dude was blatantly reading a fuckin cue card. I don't know if that was immediately after his car accident and he was still going through therapy and so it was meant to be a touching "return to television" scenario, but goddamn it was awful.

(((Jewish))) propaganda/10

>he doesn't know
she got slashed in the face with a knife by a stranger as a child

I mean the penis hole is so small and only opens up during ejaculation, it's very hard for vaginal to get inside your urethra

*vaginal fluid

Tracy used to whip his dick out in comedy clubs if he thought it would make people in the audience leave.

I can't look at him and not see a white guy in blackface.

>Has serious diabetes that has caused complications before
>HAHA LOOK HOW FAT I AM ISN'T IT FUNNY?!

He's killing himself.

It's comparable to someone who only tops in anal, but yes, it is harder to contract, but still happens a lot all the time. Just look at all the heteros in Africa with aids.

So all those Africans are faggots?

I bet amy poehler's tits are nice

>hoverhand

user... The penis is also a mucus membrane. AIDS doesn't just have to come through the urethra itself.

>you will never watch their sextape

It worked well for his tv appearances on morning television.

I legit thought that was Kevin Hart

Damn, she could could play Otto Skorzeny in a biopic.

Calm down Tracy

Is she related to Shaun King?
I think he has the same scar.

GHETTO MATING CALL

Reminder he received a $90 million settlement from Wal-Mart after the accident.

Tracy has always been like that, he pretty much plays himself on 30 Rock like in the episode where he goes on Conan and becomes a "stabbing robot" and tries to kill Conan, plus the episode where Donald Glover plays young Tracy who is normal until he falls and hurts himself and sees it gets more laughs then he starts showing his stomach and slapping it and shit like in that pic. I forget what cast member of SNL it was that was talking to Norm but he said when he auditioned Tracy did too and he thought he was a homeless crazy guy that snuck in but he ended up being funny as fuck. TLDR that nigga cray.

>implying he didn't deserve it

In terms of lawsuits and settlements, this one was pretty fair. Career-ending brain damage isn't worth $90 million

>Career-ending brain damage
It would seem like it would only help his brand of humor.