Kinostorm

is Sup Forums ready for the best movie of 2017, Geostorm? the trailer is dropping today

>As a man heads into space to prevent climate-controlling satellites from creating a storm of epic proportions, his brother discovers a plot to assassinate the president.

>starring Gerard Butler

Sounds totally retarded

in the best way

>from the writer of fast n furious 6

Sounds like one of those awful Syfy made movies that they show at 3am. Is his career at a low point?

Butler makes absolute kino. the x as Fallen series is great. Only nu males hate London Has Fallen because it's so "problematic"

That's the best plot I've ever read

Gerard was literally asked why he makes such shitty movies and he fucking laughed it off. I think the man might be a genuine dumbass.

>Katheryn Winnick
mhm

He's just absolutely based

Is this the greatest cast ever assembled?

I'm pretty sure he's just legit dim, in the way Chriss Pratt pretends to be.

How are they great? They just seem like generic action movies

>After poor test screenings in December 2015, reshoots were conducted in Louisiana in early December 2016, under new producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Danny Cannon.
It's kino alright

Not seen London, but the first one was fucking awful. Die Hard but without the fun.

They're like Cannon throwbacks, reminds me of the 80/90s action movies.

Rumor is the reshoots cost 15 mil

Seriously I thought the same until I watched Olympus the other night and then I stayed up till 2 am watching London straight after. They're actually modern action classics. Much better than meme shit like fury road

London is a million times better, just for the SAS scene

Without a doubt

>Only nu males hate London Has Fallen because it's so "problematic"
i hated it because it was shit

white house down was better than olympus anyway

>They're actually modern action classics.
maybe if you liked the under siege sequels