LISTEN PLEASE

ATTENTION ALL ANONS

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ALL OF THESE "BLM HAPPENING" AND "CLINTON EMAIL" THREADS THEY ARE ALL TRYING TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL ISSUE. THE REAL ISSUE IS THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, IF FBI user IS RIGHT ABOUT THE FOUNDATION, WE WILL HAVE A HAPPENING 10000000 TIMES MORE BRUTAL THAN ANY CHIMPOUT.

STAY WOKE Sup Forums

(If anyone has those Fbi user screencaps pls get them in this thread)

we're all getting raped, and we don't even have no bracelets

Forgot, did the FBIanon mention of any severe happenings to try to cover up the juicy details?

Inb4 read it through again

Oh, I thought they were trying to distract from your HUGE COCK, OP.

bumping for sp00k

FBI user mentioned Soros is trying to push one world government.

Honestly...what's so bad about that?

That's the only thing that'll get humanity to unite enough to truly become a spacefaring race.

Once we get out of our solar system we are literally an immortal (albeit jewish controlled) race.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Most of us are aware of this, but we have no way of knowing WHAT they will do currently.

They also want to cull the population immensely; you and I will not have a space in Post-NWO earth.

ty based user
In terms of happenings, (and I quote) if the info is made public "[it] would literally cause an uprising and possibly foreign declarations of war". So yeah, thats some extreme shit.

And if you ever wonder why Clinton is shilling so much for stricter gun laws, its because if this "uprising" does occur, they dont want firearms in the hands of the American people.

Bump

There's 2 happenings, idiot

If anything this is a slide thread

Saged

>archiving a fake OP with his daydream thread

You're too stupid to live.

clickity clank, clickity clank - the money piles up in the shills bank

>what's wrong with one world government
>that's the only thing that will unite humanity

you fucking idiot, human beings are too individual for the most part for that to ever become successful unless the globalists manage to completely exterminate all those who oppose them during and after the revolution.

This. Although desu peak oil and financial collapses and automation etc is going to cull millions anyway.

Loads of your states are in debt and have problems with pensions.

Tent cities all over the place.

Infrastructure old as hell and no money to upgrade it. You're collapsing, and so are we.

The EU will break apart, our country has the problems yours has and won't be able to afford anything.

We're all going to be made redundant and we'll kill each other over scraps.

nice to know that you can read minds, friend

lol
FPBP

user I live in the mountains of North Dakota. Literally nothing will ever harm me and I shant hear the slightest hint of gunfire.

I just want to see the stars.

>living on top of thousands of nuclear missile silos
>safe in a happening

>he can't even handle two happenings

>nuclear holocaust happening

user pls.

The second one nuke hits American soil the entire human race will be btfo, jews included.

>wall of text
>.gif

user...

This man knows what he is talking about. Ignore race war bait. Sick to HCF

fascinating

This, focus fellow soldiers.

>Hurr Durr I can't read
it took me like 5 mins to read

Maybe if we are REALLY lucky, the boys over at /x/ will manage to get that Alien Communicator up and running and some friend aayys will come and save us from our selves.

I mean, that won't happen.
But it's nice to dream, right?

bump for truth

>0.02 shekels have been deposited.

And you can tell it's instantly bullshit with some Sup Forums fuckboi stroking his own dick with "the FBI is fond of Sup Forums!" and the idiot showing his power level by screaming "The Jews! George Soros!" first chance he got. Good fanfiction read though, you had me for a second. thanks Sup Forums

Bump

Clinton foundation is #1
This shit is #2

Civil war > Week long Race war with intervention

>plausible deniability

The ayys already visited us and reacted accordingly.

Hey guys
we got a really big file dump today
So CTR is spamming us with this shit

Also, they killed a person to have a news story to deflect from the hearings today
2 people actually
These people are evil

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Return the favor
Join CFG
Together
We Are
Invincible

that guy is literally just a roleplayer playing you like a fiddle.

Someone fill me in, the TL;DR and what are our options?

OP please read this last line from "FBI user" again and tell me if you really think an adult FBI agent would write that

Or maybe a 15 year old faggot is more believable?

>Make wild claim about myself
>Post no proof
>Get away with it

Byampin for

>staywokefam

nice elite dangerous meme. That's awesome.

OP... fuck you.

The story tonight is 11 police officers shot.

You can go on with the clinton foundation story in a few days.

you're a dumb shill for Hillary trying to make her feel more important, it's not about you, it's about equality

We need to do both

Without both the race war lasts 5 days and 80% of Sup Forums gets arrested.

Yes goy, looks just like a 15 year old. Ignore it goys it was nothing.

FUCK OFF SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's legible, while still being compressed, allowing for such a large wall of text in the first place.

this
user fags fapping to some chimpings when we all know better.
if something happens people want it to happen.

>DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ALL OF THESE
>THE REAL ISSUE IS THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

What's the (((real))) issue, (((user)))?

>>>/leftypol/

.gif
I will murder your children if anything happens.

Fake

Alright OP

I'll bite

What exactly did FBI user say about the Clinton foundation?

his humored response to a 'Sup Forums cultured' question over something as silly as 'meme magic' was well orchestrated and thought out, and he's not wrong.

"meme" as a word has become so fucking diluted over the last decade that its original definition values have lost its roots entirely

see this

He doesn't say anything of note though.

Sorry user but I'm going to choose freedom in a shithole over being in prison for a thoughtcrime in an advanced society.
Thanks for making it easy to bump the thread.