Have you been /stuckmannized/ to day Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does anyone else find him to be pretty hot? dude's got alpha skull genetics

ZOD'S

Hi chris! hows your wife today?

SNAPPED

I see he's finally stopped filming in front of his toy shelf.

This is an old screencap his toyshelf is more recent.

NECK

fucking hell lmao
>a man who films infront of his toyshelf is a legitimate critic on rotten tomatoes

>Describe basic synopsis of movie like you're reading from an autocue going 2 words per minute
>Throw in some hastilly googled 'facts' about the background or production
>Pad it out with some of your basic thoughts on wether its good or not
>Call it a review

Is he the most blatant advertiser on youtube? Or is there an even more boring pleb out there?

No, hes the most boring but has a huge ego and thinks hes funny shit which i think is the main reason people hate him.

It must be nice to get constant advertising on Sup Forums

OP is a fat dicksucking faggot

When I look at Cuckman and his fucking vid thumbnails, I know for absolute certainty this is a man who sends pics of his own face as reaction images and memes to his own friends on whatsapp. And they fucking cringe every time he does it.

I just know.

Kek, agree.

ugh now i cant stop thinking about the fact he cleaned his cats shitty ass with his finger im going to be sick.

>he cleaned his cats shitty ass with his finger
Really?

AGJ truly gives no fucks

are you upset that lonely man who shitposts on Sup Forums didn't make it

Just saw he reviewed Beauty and the Beast remake?
Anyone see what he gave it?

>dude's got alpha skull genetics

lmao no he doesn't? he has a shit jawline + chin, and he has huge feminine cheekbones

pic related is alpha facial aesthetics

hahahah he knows super mario 3

I KNOW SUPER MARIO 3 AHAHAHAHA

what a cool geeky thing ahahaha I KNOW THING

bunp

PRICK

I'm more upset that he's considered a critic along with actual qualified critics that legitimately know and studied cinema. Nobody said anything about lonely Sup Forums posters, you projecting dumb nigger.

Everytime I see those types of thumbnails I just think of the cunts looking through the 50 pics they took deciding which one's the best

>The guy had this chip on his shoulder , like, you couldn't talk to him about anything other than movies. . This one time, my wife was making casual conversation and asked him what he thought he was going to do (work related) and Chris's response was that he intended to move to California and work toward being a movie critic in L.A. so there was this pause...and my wife asks what how he planned to support himself or maybe go to college first to learn about the trade he wanted to jump into, with him being a "filmmaker" and all and his face just changed. I don't think he realized it but after that he pretty much ignored my wife and gave off a little attitude for the rest of the trip. He really was planning to move to LA and he planned to cling on to the Schmoes Know and all their contacts (this is what he does).

>There was no room for casual conversation with Chris, no getting to know him. Everything was either about movies or something superficial. We were adults talking to a child who didn't know how to carry a real conversation and it was awkward. When it was clear Chris didn't want to talk about anything personal we pulled back and our conversations were much..much shorter. "

Source?

I bet that guy's name is like....Grunt Armstrong

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.de/

scroll down to "chris stuckmann story"
fits perfectly if you ask me. guy's thin skinned as fuck.

>We were adults talking to a child who didn't know how to carry a real conversation and it was awkward

>mfw I'm that guy
Fuck off normies, I don't give a shit about your stupid life, leave me alone

yeah its in one of his videos its fucking gross.

this.

that should be obvious when he cried over rlm's joke about him

didn't he cry because everyone made fun of his script?
or was that RLM? I thought they only made fun of all the generic youtube reviwers by calling them pricks in a joking way

he cried over both having his script made fun of and rlm's joke. no idea if rlm have cried over anything

Tell that to Zod's fat BBC

Large cheekbones are universally attractive in both sexes. The guy you posted has huge cheekbones as well, he just has a larger jaw so they look more in proportion.

yes but unlike stuckmann he doesnt have gayface.

Flattering lighting. He's quite pale
And lanky IRL

Chris's cheekbones are feminine. They're round and full, as opposed to angular, which is what attractive men have. His jaw and chin are round and effeminate as well, he honestly looks like a woman with short hair when he's clean shaven

wtf i'm gay now

E S O T E R I C

J

A

H

A

N

I

S

M

imagine looking like that? life on fucking easy mode

no he doesnt look like a woman, but he does have gay face. i remember there was a study that showed how gay men had rounder and bigger chins then heir straight counterparts.

>inb4 average

i assume they converged all their data to get that one.

defo alpha, he looks like superman.

A-

yeah, that's matt lemond. his head is so fucking huge though, it looks almost comical in some pictures

damn he looks like a comic book character, pretty hot

n-no homo

Homosexual men showed relatively wider and shorter faces with smaller and shorter noses.
Homosexual men's faces were rated more masculine looking than heterosexual men's.

looks a little bit like a bogdanoff

Maybe the bognoffs brought that man's photo to their plastic surgeon as a template.

>I HATE STUCKMAN SO MUCH
>but I want to post about him all day every day

wh-what?