NEW INDIANA JONES
NEW INDIANA JONES
NEW INDIANA JONES

nme.com/news/film/disney-announces-release-date-for-indiana-jones-5-2005171

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3dKqTjZO4
imdb.com/title/tt2937300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully they learned from their mistakes from Kingdom and just do a kick-ass adventure serial a not a family friendly feature.

>Spielberg has also said that George Lucas will be involved as an executive producer.
Fuck. Hopefully Spielberg can control Lucas' shitty ideas aswell.

>July 19
>the day before the 50th anniversary of Bert Cooper's death

FUCK YOU, SPIELBERG! HAVE SOME RESPECT!

They need to reboot it. Ford is way too old.

How will Indy die? Plane crash?

>(((Spielberg)))

no

>He also reassured fans that Ford’s hero will not meet his maker in Indiana Jones 5, saying: “I think this one is straight down the pike for fans. The one thing I will tell you is I’m not killing off Harrison at the end of it.”

please no shia le buff.

he ruined 4

I see you, /sc&p/. thanks for bringing back these feelings...

t. fucking retard

Is Sean Connery in it?

I just watched The Crystal Skull for the first time a few weeks ago and I really don't understand all of the hate it got from fans, nothing in the movie (other than ayys) was any different than the formula of the previous films. Was it because it was aliens instead of ANCIENT RELIC OF GOD?

Fingers crossed they recast Shila Douche.

Ford is now old enough to play him as a crusty one eyed, 93 year old bastard, just like George Lucas imagined back in 1993.

pleb opinion

>plebs
shaia ruined kingdom of crystal skull

>normies
lucas ruined kingdom of crystal skull

>auters
Mac is literally jar jar binks and he ruined the movie

I don't know if the article's conclusion necessarily follows from that quote. If Indy gets shot in the fucking dome before the opening credits, Horn wouldn't have been lying.

>John Williams will score the film
Probably gonna be worth going to the theater, then.

Harrison Ford must be DELIGHTED about that

Watch the Plinkett review and weep.

>control Lucas' shitty ideas aswell.
fuck you faggot

>Mac
he was shit

aliens are the best part of the movie, I with they had a tigher script with then going investigate rosswell, all the shit with the skull, the communists and etc was just useless fluffy that bloated the movie

also disgusting cgi

I hope Ford dies in the middle of the shooting so we will end up with a hilariously cringe cgi version of him.

I thought he hated Star Wars, not Indiana Jones.

t. reddit. Speilburg is plebcore.

Indiana Jones and the Incontinence Pads of Doom.

>John Williams will score the film
He's done with Star Wars, but not with Indiana Jones.

That should tell you something.

isn't he doing episode 8?

>mfw everybody excuses Lucas because of """visual storytelling""" even though Star Wars is a clusterfuck of shoehorned arcs that never exised in the original draft(s) and there would be absolutely no emotion in the movies without Williams' score

I like Lucas, but he is the special effect equivalent of a kid creating homemade explosions in his backyard, and he never grew out of it. He has fuck all clue how to direct a proper story, let alone how to write one.

you are ok watching movies if there are just images moving in front of you without any coherence in plot, characters, and tone (like the lack of grit compared to the originals).

I kind of envy you, user.

Ford's make up test looks gold.

You're right nevermind. It was Rogue One he didn't want to do.

I have a feeling they will just copy the same thing they did for the Young Indiana Jones episode with Harrison in it

Have him on an adventure and telling someone about a past one, therefore you have young and old Indy, just have him be the bookends.

Disneyberg is pleb, but when he has done some great shit under the radar.

>"Get off my plane!"

Who

the

fuck

cares

Disney are white slavers, burn their empire to the ground. Start a new one in it's ashes.

> Disney

So it will be a bland, forgettable movie like SW:TFA, Jurassic World and the MCU but for some reason everybody will love it

Why would you want to do TFA over Rogue One? I mean hell, they're both garbage, but the latter didn't induce vomiting, just boredom.

I seriously can't imaging trying to write music for TFA. Maybe that's why you never hear any.

>disney indiana jones movie
>spielberg
dropped

>just have him be the bookends.
fords ego would never allow that and no one would want to watch it,

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3dKqTjZO4

How? Harrison Ford is like 750 years old

Indiana Jones confirmed going to the moon.

Motherfuckers be saying Moonlanding was great and shit, but forget about the cost necessary to have a man on the moon!

Fuck Spielberg and his senile ass. There was NOTHING good about Crystal Skull, it was a script written by a child.

In fact, every time I watch Temple of Doom it gets shittier.

Isn't Harrison Ford getting senile?

There's no way disney will be able to resist packing it full of unrealistic action sequences like crystal skull had. The sense of peril is just not there when you know the hero can do/survive inhuman things...and so you can no longer relate to him as an everyman either.

The age of believable action is over.

That's how capeshit has ruined other genre's, as seen in Crystal Skull and The Hobbit movies.

They might as well reboot it with "The Rock".

Maybe it was a schedule thing.

We're gonna get that anyway

Will there be Nazis again? If no then I don't give a crap about this capeshit

Shia is most definitely blacklisted.

>Unironically posts CinemaSins on Sup Forums

>I enjoyed Shia. He was the foiling, attitude-heavy, greaser son that absentee-father Indy deserved at that moment in time. He also yells "no" well.
>I also didn't mind the refrigerator. We had a mystic Old Testament treasure burning holes in Nazis, and we were fine with it, FFS.
>The only time the aliens bothered me was when it gave that one last, stern, “ORLY?” look at Blanchett before she disintegrated into the void. That took me out of it, albeit momentarily.

What bothered me were the CGI gophers and monkeys. If that was Lucas' input, then leash him and carry on with practical effects. Even if Indy#5 gophers don't behave exactly the way they should, ideally, it is no reason to let Lucas walk in with his CG highlighter and bugger up the storyboards with “we need to make sure the gopher pirouettes out of the dirt hole and then does a double-take to the camera before chin-flicking Indy and returning to its hole. We can do that with today's technology.” NO, GEORGE. NO.

If I want to watch a new indiana jones movie I'd just watch uncharted 1-4.

>tfw too old for Nazis

he did not AT ALL

full pleb opinion
>movie is shit
>huh what's most obviously different about this one
>SHIA LA BUFF
>HE RUINED IT
>LA LA LA SHIA RUINED INDIANA JONES EVERYBODY WHAAAAAAAAAA

this is what happens when you're a retard who listens to the opinions of other people

his score for Crystal Skull was shit, same with Episode 7

he's worn out

Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, Indiana Jones and National Treasure ARCHAEOLOGY CINEMATIC UNIVERSE WHEN

I'd like to see a tomb raider/uncharted crossover if uncharted ever comes to film. that would at least make the adaptation worth adapting, instead of just playing the game in a movie theater for 2 hours.

national treasure just needs a reboot with some indiana jones winks and nods

But Indiana Jones has Indiana Jones while Uncharted has a faggy fuckboi

Kill yourself, specifically if you were the fucking faggot spouting this shit in the last thread.

shia is shit in indy 4.

my own opinion on my second re-watch, Kingdom starts off pretty good as soon as "le buff" turns up. It goes to shit.

>inb4 shia defence force

tHEY ARE CLEARLY SETTING "LE BUFF" UP to be the new indy.

haha xd le meme man videos he makes le funne about movies xddd

>starring harris ford as indiana and not a minorityf/female actor

pass.

Shia didn't ruin it, his shitty character did.

>tHEY ARE CLEARLY SETTING "LE BUFF" UP to be the new indy.
No they weren't. Did you miss the last shot of the movie, with the hat?

> Ford can now play the same kind of role Connery played on the last crusade

This is gonna be good.

>yfw Sean Connery is only 11 years older than Ford

DROPPED

>its true

!!!!!!

Why can't they just get the guy from walking dead to be in a set of new Adventures of Short Round, where he explores the mysteries of the east as a young asian archeologist and does some light kung fu.

What about the stupid tarzan vine swinging gag?
What about the impossible jeep flying off the cliff gag?

more like OLD Indiana Jones amirite fellows

dont forget transgender

Yes, I can include those into the groan moments. I just bundled the whole vine-swinging in with the monkeys. I really think Mutt swinging on vines to catch up to the action could have been pulled off, if it wasn't for the desire to go over the top with effects and grandioseness of the feat. Does that make sense?

There should be a rule... if Jackie Chan couldn't do it, don't make characters you expect anyone to relate to to be able to do it.

I really like that rule.

>Indiana Jones isn't played by an Indian actor OR actress OR non gender binary actrix

UGH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

>there will never be a film about archaeology for the sake of archaeology

there's been films about fucking shop assistants and bricklayers.

the best parts of the movie were Indy/Shia banter and the diner/chase scene when they first meet

the rest of the movie sucks

>Ford was the same age as Last Crusade Connery in the year 2000
>17 years ago

because a movie/series about grown up short round would just be a documentary on starvation and genocide in the great leap forward

>amirite fellows
fucking queer

>bricklayers.
can you tell me some user?

Shia shit on everything he's done with spielberg and pissed off ford, they won't let him anywhere near this.

Will Dr Jan Itor return?

Hehee

HE

isn't there a bricklaying scene in shawshank?

I don't think so but even if there is, that's not a movie about bricklaying

imdb.com/title/tt2937300/

JUST

>crystal skull again.
fuck you morons.

I think you are thinking of the roof tarring scene

Ford is just about one plane crash from a cane and eyepatch anyway.

thanks user

It is time for pudding now, Mr Ford.

pathetic user

yeah can't wait to have an action movie with a 80 year skeleton