You still support open carry Sup Forums you bunch of NRA shills?

You still support open carry Sup Forums you bunch of NRA shills?

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/07/shots-fired-during-downtown-dallas-protests/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dallasnewsphoto/status/751235966505881600
youtube.com/watch?v=9JxkwVZnKwY
nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

you're an idiot, the gun manufacturers and the nra are clearly supported by Israel backers.
Fucking sheep.

>hurr let's give guns to everyone hurr

Yes.

>muh NRA boogeyman

Get raped by a cactus.

Yes, of course.

Also OP your pic related isn't responsible.

SHALL

100%

>you're an idiot, the gun manufacturers and the nra are clearly supported by Israel backers.

Good one Schlomo.

I think Gun manufacture in the US should be taken care of by the government. Of course for this to work, the government would have to be rid of corruption and jew influence which won't happen without a revolution.

Yes

There is video confirming this guy was away from the scene. Check twitter.

Look he is just walking around with everyone else.

yeah. it allowed us to easily spot a suspect.

>you fucking retard

Unconfirmed report he was in the crowd when the shooting started, so it wasn't him. It's part of the original "crowd-panics" video.

WE WUZ OPEN CARRY N SHIET

he is

holy shit, they just ruined this guys life. what the fuck?

>like the government gives a shit

>US rips itself apart

What's the problem?

I've been saying this for a long time. NRA and GOP are all too happy to defend all types of gun bafoonary, but I always wondered what the response would be if black people started using their legally purchased guns to kill pigs.

I guess I get to see now

So what do we do now

I still support Open Carry, sure. I don't make exceptions for rabid dindus.

Its so obvious that guy wasnt the one who did it. So fucked up.

As a matter of fact, this is exactly why I support the 2nd Amendment.

Isn't this exactly what it's for? I thought Americans had the right to buy guns at the supermarket to fight tyranny?

Why shoot the dallas ones then?

This could have been avoided if those cops had guns

youtube.com/watch?v=9JxkwVZnKwY

it wasnt him retards

>police shot from a window
>open carry OY VEY

You do know there are blacks in the NRA and the GOP...right?

The NRA vilifies the man, not the tool.

Let me guess, cops should be the only ones that have guns
BUT
Cops are all racist pigs that shoot gud boy dindus every chance they get.

SHALL

I'm just being realistic. If, instead of white shooters targeting civilians, we had blacks targeting cops, I think the gun laws would be different.

I'm not saying they SHOULD be, I'm saying they would be.

Open carry used to be a thing in CA before the Panthers started doing it. Then Governor Reagan signed a bill into law saying
>NOPE.jpg

>The NRA vilifies the man, not the tool.
So why do they block legislation that will increase funding and accessibility for mental health care?

The NRA is in the pockets of gun manufacturers. All they care about is people giving their money over to purchase a firearm. They couldn't care less what the fuck people actually do with them.

And I'm telling you that the NRA and the GOP, even in that scenario, wouldn't support stricter gun laws. Punishment for gun crimes, in either scenario, yes.

Is there a live stream anywhere. OP's post is not live anymore..
Also saying police are in a gun battle right now.

Also on June 29 north texas first responders took part in an active shooter drill.

I wonder how gun cucks will spin this one

That guy had his weapon unholstered at his side with his hand on the gun.

Thats not open carry thats an intent to cause harm with that weapon.

see
Police literally made the government classify assaulting cops as a hate crime while Cop homicide rates were DOWN. They demanded to be treated special when things were getting better. God knows how they would react if niggers actually got uppity

yes actually I do you stupid lib

Wrong. The NRA doesn't run the House or Senate. I'll agree that POLITICIANS don't give a fuck what happens, besides what can get them elected. Not all dems are anti 2nd amendment. Are they "owned" by the NRA too?

>gun cucks

The only cucks are the ones without em

There's going to be media reports that the shooters were actually gay and trans-racial white people tomorrow like with the Florida ISIS attack

So the NRA, by way or police officers, then politicians, made the government put police officers in some special class?

Also, bullshit.

nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html

I said WHEN they were down. Certainly not the case now.

That's not what I'm saying. But systems of power are all connected. Nothing happens in a vacuum. If what happened in Dallas tonight becomes the norm, expect some kind of gun control

you have to be a fucking celebrity or a complete retard to carry in a city, otherwise innawooods it's a different story.

you wanna shoot guns, go to a gun range, otherwise stop pretending there's a war where there is none.

fpbp

Yes.

Hey guys
we got a really big file dump today
So CTR is spamming us with this shit

Also, they killed a person to have a news story to deflect from the hearings today
2 people actually
These people are evil

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Return the favor
Join CFG
Together
We Are
Invincible

yes.

it wasn't this nigger, you dumb fuck. He turned himself in. I unironically support taking away nigger right to vote and own firearms.

If any White people are around in 100 years, do you think people will actually go through and catalog all this social media bullshit?

Imagine the understanding we'd have of...why Rome fell if the avg Roman could document daily lives?

When the Jews destroy us, wonder if the chinks will study this stuff in 100-200 years...