Why are Americans so weak at football (soccer)?

Why are Americans so weak at football (soccer)?

america broke off from england and tried to get as far away from england influence as they could, including adopting their activities (divegrass)

parce que je t'aime

cause you need to be able to run for 10km, and their nation average is 50 meters

It's not considered a serious sport. Most people abandon it in middle school in favour of football, basketball, etc.

It's a made up argument. Football is much more physical than baseball for example. All you have is a criticism for something that is a foul: diving
Also Americans wank themselves when they in in sports that no one cares like swimming and other shit at the olympics.
Also Basketball has no physical contact and flopping just like football and no one complains
The truth: They're shit at it so it generates no interest. It happens here as well.

>It's a made up argument.

What is, your completely unrelated response?

Being an ape filled third world poohole is a prerequisite for soccer excellence. We simply don't have enough shitskins here to be good at this

decided to be heterosexual instead

The truth is: Americans are shit at soccer so they prefer to stick to what they know. No one would stop themselves from winning millions if they were good. Example: Pulisic.

Your sports are dominated by people that you think of as apes.
I know you're pretending to be retarded but I bet you know that best leagues are in Europe and Europe has 11 wins in World Cups while South America has 9.
Americans being racist when it comes to sports is the dumbest thing ever. There's no way you guys don't know you're being retarded. All your goats are black and all your sports are dominated by black
In baseball the records of homeruns are held by blacks
NBA is black
NFL is black

they can't think

Right and Americans are shit at soccer because they don't give a fuck about it. I don't understand what your argument is.

>Americans are bad at soccer because they're bad at soccer!

It makes no sense.

>B-but Americans cheer on their swimmers at the olympics and claim they don't care about swimming!

They don't. Its a point of pride and people like to see their country win. Do you think Jamaica has a great national interest in bobsledding?

Nothing I said was wrong you utter bonobo. I mean just take a singly fucking look at the nation with the most WC wins.

You're wrong, you fucking pigskin gorilla. Germany and Italy have the most WC wins after Brazil. Stop thinking you're smart because you're white. You clearly are on the wrong side of the curve.

Again, because we're apparently dealing with zika ravaged chimp literacy here, Which country has the most world cup wins in history?

@80163273
>look, I'm pretending to be retarded to get them mad
kek

Brazil has the most wins as a country but if you go by continent Europe has more wins.

>Brazil has the most wins as a country

That's all you had to say you useless shithead.

You can't just ignore the rest of the sentence that proves you wrong, you fucking retarded rhesus monkey.

why do you even bite?
you absolute mongoloid

aint no soccer fields in these streets bruh

See, even this 50 IQ nigger here thinks you're a complete ape

Because you can't break to commercials every 5 min.

>See, even this 50 IQ nigger here thinks you're a complete ape

no one asked for a picture of your father

>no one asked for a picture of your father

>56%
>white
Oh no no no no

we let girls play it

>filename

jyj

It's boring

Because anyone can play soccer and if anyone can just play it, there's no tension to it so Americans don't have any motivation to get better at it. Meanwhile American sports are REAL sports since you need to be very athletic for them. As you can see, American sports feature more black athletes because black people are more athletic and you can truly see the best athletes play in their sports