Disney does it again!

Disney does it again!

Based Emma bringing in the money.

That beast looks like a fuccboi

It's sad to think that such an obviously bad and redundant reboot piece of shit like this will probably break 700 mil or more because plebs will watch absolute;y anything disney makes.

>advance ticket sales

Who does this?

>two weeks before release
>outpacing a mildly successful movie on presales

... so basically its sold any tickets.

What's the BLACKED equivalent for dating hooking up with a beast?

BEASTED?

>>outpacing a mildly successful movie
You mean the highest grossing movie of 2016 worldwide.

people who want to watch the movie.

>normies will actually pay to watch this garbage

Normies don't care about the fact that films like this are why cinema is in the shitter. They want to see the same thing they saw as children, again, so they have something to watch between binge watching series on Netflix. They don't realise, or care, that they're encouraging Hollywood to be as lazy and bottom line oriented as possible.

Why not just wait so if it's garbage you can save your money?

I need her feet in my mouth

international markets don't do much presales

I watch bad movies all the time. I go with friends, so if it's awful like sausage party we still enjoy ourselves despite the movie.

You know the term "sausage party" has the subtext of fucking eachothers faces, right?

FURRIED

>gastonns buddy is going to be gay as fuck
>some Sup Forums shit poster talked about this way back
>really hoping gastonn is secretly gay as well but trying to live up to his image and fake seducing bell to get the bitches oiff his back so he can bang sweet boi pussy

RED ROCKETED

>advance ticket sales
>number of trailer views
I don't get it, this is the stuff that people put on the trailers/promos when even producers know the movie will bomb. I seriously doubt the movie will bomb, why are they getting this desperate?

KNOTED

because most people can't smell desperation

You know he was talking about the seth rogen and co movie, right?