Can someone explain what happened with Benghazi? I don't understand the situation at all...

Can someone explain what happened with Benghazi? I don't understand the situation at all. Whenever I try to shit talk online I don't know what I'm talking about and just call people faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO WE'RE HAVING A RACE WAR

NOW

>what happened
c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved

rip vilerat

Funny how this all happened the day after charges wouldn't be filed against her. Remember when 2.3 trillion went missing September 10, 2001?

Basically Hillary knew what was happening, could have saved the diplomats at the US embassy, did nothing, people died, she tried to cover it up, the republicans had her in their grasp but bungled the inquest so tremendously bad she ended up slithering away unscathed.

Hillary set up the unexpected "3am phone call" as a standard for leadership experience that then State Senator Obama lacked, then stumbled directly into that very situation and did not know what to do.

CIA has arms depot labeled as 'Embassy'
CIA officials and operatives go around gathering weapons in destabilized Libya in order to ship them to jihadis in Syria to facilitate destabilization of Syria. This becomes basically an open secret, mudslime mob decides it wants the weapons stored there, so it attacks 'embassy/arms depot.' Obama and Clinton do not want to be caught in some quasi iran contra shit of running guns to goat fuckings wackos so they let the CIA post get run over and destroyed, getting rid of evidence/washing their hands of involvement.

Just watch the movie, 13 hours

>bungled

controlled opposition, like comey

>Whenever I try to shit talk online I don't know what I'm talking about and just call people faggots.

You've come to the right place, faggot.

shill thread to distract race war

Is Michael Bay redpilled?

>bungled the inquest
They didn't, actually.

The State Department and White House stonewalled them for years to the point where they still haven't been able to do a complete investigation to this day.

>so fucking sensitive they can't even say the name of the agency that won't allow Congress to see the emails
jesus christ

OP here. I mean, I don't even fucking know what happened in Benghazi. Like I said. I call people libcucks and leave

Yes, or that. I tend to believe everyone in the government is a just a dangerous boob. But it certainly fits her M.O.

embassy got destroyed by mob, everyone inside raped/tortured/murdered/dismembered

Not really

Nice, job, user. Bretty much what happened.

Whose embassy

So is the movie an objective portrayal or not

we found Saddam playing canasta in a bunker with Bin Laden and Idi Amin

Helps a ton! So what do Clinton supporters say to counter this?

take a wild guess you fucking moron

USA

It's from the viewpoint of the pmc soldiers who went in to try and defend the compound so they don't know as much as the higher ups.

Psuedo US embassy in Libya

CIA was running an operation to buy back weapons from radical islamists who just overthrew the Libyan government and ship them to radical islamists who were about to try to overthrow the Syrian government.

They got double crossed while the ambassador was in town, and their compound was attacked and the money and the weapons were stolen.

It wasn't her decisions that led to the deaths of the US ambassador and the other staff.

>so they let the CIA post get run over and destroyed, getting rid of evidence/washing their hands of involvement.
>getting rid of evidence

How was letting a mob storm the embassy and creating thousands of eye-witnesses/cameras suppose to get rid of evidence? If it was an arms depot, wouldn't someone perhaps notice a mob carrying off munitions from it?

Doesn't make any sense.

They paint their hair pink and call you a misogynist

WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

She deleted the evidence, so they say, "THERE'S NO EVIDENCE"

>Is Michael Bay redpilled?

he's jewish

GOP grasping at straws, they know the party is over, rats taking one last swing insanely before they abandon ship

>4 American diplomats at US embassy in Libya
>During the Libyan Revolution started by Hillary and Obongo
>Get surrounded by Mudslimes wanting American blood
>Americans phone home
>"Save us Shillary! Please you're our only hope"
>Hillary can't be bothered
>Hillary takes a nap
>Americans stranded cornered in the embassy for hours waiting for rescue
>Never comes because Hillary never called for rescue mission
>"Shillarryyyyyy!!!!!!"
>Americans get got
>Muslims beat and rape them and tear them limb from limb
>Hillar realises she dun goofed
>Gets called on it
>Looks for an excuse
>Says she dindu nuffin
>Says the blame lies solely on an "Islamophobic" YouTube video
>She tells the victims families that the creators of the video will be brought to justice
>Later admitted that she lied about the video
>Still gets away with it.
>Runs for president
>Becomes President
>Destroys America
>Hillarylaugh.webm

Just suppress evidence of arms and then send in a burn team to destroy all documentation.

You forgot to mention the fake narrative lie told that the attack was because of a Youtube video.

Remember when there was no such thing as an embassy in Benghazi and then Wikipedia was furiously edited in a "whoopsie!" moment so that they all just forgot there was one there?

Pshh

Here's what happened

Riots start in Libya
Feb 17 a militia group protecting the embassy said fuck that and left
Muslims started attacking in waves. The orders got fucked uo and procedures kept getting changed.
Some people died.
The end

To be completely clear. Benghazi like incidents before this during bushes run happened 13 times but no diplomats were killed.

Only difference is Hillary could be targeted.

Otherwise you wouldn't care.btw I hate Hillary

Don't lie.

Whether the Department of State was in on it or not, it was an operation to send weapons to what we call the terrorists. Whom do we call the terrorists? Well, truth be told, a bunch armed-up subhumans doesn't begin to encompass it.

FUNNY

ISN'T IT