I want to hug her and be her loving parent and protect her from all of you fucking pedos

i want to hug her and be her loving parent and protect her from all of you fucking pedos
i'm depressed ever since i saw Logan please help
even Manchester by the sea didn't hit me as hard as this film did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CSYmXtYcJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think she can protect herself user

>protect from pedos

the best way to do that is to teach them all the things pedos want to do to them and why

this also has the effect of protecting them from horny teenaged boys, as the female orgasm is the most powerful force in womanhood and the patriarchy will attempt to take control of the orgasm from women and make it entirely the power of men.

so it is the responsibility of every daddy to fuck their daughters and fuck them right.

*licks teeth*
Gimmie the gurl, boy

This guy was criminally underused.

reminder that her hymen will regenerate between every thrust

>DUDE I WANT A CUTE SHITSKIN DAUGHTERFU LMAO
Real children a shit though. They're arrogant, stupid, annoying, ungrateful, money and time sucking goblins

If your kids are shit its because they feel you're shit too them.

completely agree with (you)

>complaining about child he never had and never will have

wtf i love mutants now

Bad news, user.
You sound like a fucking pedo. What's next? Will you tell us that if loving kids is a crime, then you are guilty?

>yfw the VIP set is being circulated amongst hollywood elite

ayy

room?

find a nice woman and have a daughter you faggot

She was painfully adorable. I'm actually depressed that she'll never be my daughter.

Yeah, that.

Check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CSYmXtYcJg

She makes me want to adopt her.

The smile at 0:53 killed me. Why does she still sound like a baby at 10 years old?

It's a strategy to guarantee you'll never abandon her.

>The Refugees
sounds progressive and tolerant

Does she have the 'tism?

>um daddy? can you buy me a training bra? the boys at school keep snickering at me

muy linda!

Fuck off degenerate

This fake 'loving parent' shit has to be one of the worst memes created on Sup Forums.

You pedos are fucking delusional.

You might be projecting. I seriously would never even think about doing anything that your implying. It's a fatherly instinct and nothing more.

Jokes aside I'm actually worried about her. I'm worried pedophiles will get too loud and start to bother her and do creepy things. I hope her parents keep her protected and limit her access to the internet and stuff so she won't see all the creepy stuff.

Then make your own child you fucking neckbeard paedo

Same.

Reminder that trying to protect your children by putting them in a bubble is ridiculously harmful for them. You can't escape the real world.

>Wanting to be able to find good wife
>Wanting to be able to produce qt3.14 children
>Wanting to come home every day to children that see you as their hero
>Wanting to be on you deathbed, with your grown kids holding your hand
>"So this is what it feels like?"

Too bad that I'm a man child, have commitment issues, and that women have degenerated more than men have thanks to our culture.

I fully plan to m8. I can't wait either.

the feet scene was ok

Bruh there's a difference between wanting to fuck kids, and have kids.

I think one reason a lot of people find this movie depressing is it opened up a can of dad feels. Nothing has hit me like this since watching Looper, and that was four years ago. The older I get, the more these movies get to me, because it is the main purpose of our existence to reproduce and have kids. Basically the most unbiased love a guy is ever
going to feel in this world is from their kids (and parents).

Sorry to burst your bubble that not everyone on here are pedophiles. The pedophiles are the fucktards talking about seeing lolitas, cunnys, and shit. Most people I've seen on here found her cute and endearing, which in a lot of ways is how my buddies describe their daughters.

>mfw "Daddy"

They're shit when their parents are shit.

Exactly how I feel. Good point about parents and children giving the only true, unconditional love. Never really thought about that.