Who will be the Diego Forlan of the 2018 WC?

Who will be the Diego Forlan of the 2018 WC?

Salah

what do you even mean?
this isn't even an iconic player for something specific, it's so random.

Probably means a player that will carry a dark horse team all the way to the semis. The answer is nobody.

how's Uruguay a dark horse?

Are we talking BC or AC?

it literally is

a team that doesn't belong to the top favorites, but still is good enough to be able to go far

Egypt won't be allowed out of group stages

you would have said Uruguay was a top four team in 2010? even top 8 say

Uruguay is unironically #1 after the elite.
what's wrong with you mongs?

Kamil Grosicki

>not remembering the 2010 WC

You have to be at least 18 to post on this website, Lionel.

I'm 27, you little fuck.

The best team in the 2018 WC is brazil I mean look at there squad hardest defense ever Neymar forward with other great players this is brazils cup believe that

Isn't being the best after the elite pretty much the definition of dark horse? You're not expected to reach the semis, those places are reserved for Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, France, etc. but you have the quality to reach them unlike other non-elite teams like Poland. The teams I would consider dark horses now are Belgium, Croatia, Colombia and maybe England but I don't think they'll win against the elite.

Thank you my friend for your kind words

I thought a dark horse was a team that nobody gave a single chance of winning because they don't know some secret player or whatever.
Uruguay being good has never been a secret, just look at the world cup history, they're literally just behind the elite.

a dark horse was Costa Rica in 2014, even though they just reached quarter finals, pretty fucking far for a CONCACRAP team, specially considering that Mexico literally never gets past the round of 16.

>hardest defense ever

Yesterday their defense (without Marcelo who doesnt defend anyway) conceded 3 goals against Buyern. Also, they will probably have another meme keeper.

>with other great players

Like Paulinho or Renato Augusto who always start now?

>talking trash about Paulinho

the ultimate plebeian opinion

And what they have done between 1974 and 2010? Two RO16 exits, Two Group stage exits and didnt qualify 5 (five) times.

So it's no wonder that majority thought that France and Mexico advance from their group in 2010.

This, Paulinho is fucking GOAT.

I've come to the conclusion that people on this board don't know what GOAT means.

yes. GOAT clearly means staying at the same club your whole career and never winning a world cup.

I appreciate you proving my point.

no but srsly messi has dribble drobble and can score lots of goalz XD he da GOAT :D:D:D

It means greatest of all time. However, the same way you use "shit" metaphorically to imply "bad", you use "GOAT" to imply "good". Paulinho is not the greatest of all time but he is good, the same way your CMs aren't actually shit but they are bad.

Lewandowski

'no'

Eat shit and by that I don't imply "bad".

Aleksandar Mitrovic

>being this angry at a simple "no"

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2018 WC MVP.

>implying he won't be in prison by June

Alisson is unironically good, though.

looks like hes already been

that's my point, you dummy.

honestly miss him, too bad he was a greedy fuck

Tomi Juric

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS REFBALL THE POOR

poland will reach at least QF

wew

1 goal in 4 games before we're out

No, it will be the greatest disappointment of the WC (Russia won't be because we all know they are shit). But you are the good underdog, Pedro.

>Babby's first time on Sup Forums

My bet is on this guy
>Mfw he's scored 22 goals in 30 matches, and is only 22

For me, it's OK POCTOB

He does not deserve a starting spot, other strikers(Ghoochannejad-Ansarifard-Ghoddos and even that autistic Taremi) is better than him right now.

This and Jahanbakhsh.
Ghoochi and Ansarifard are getting old, Ghoddos can play as a midfielder. Can't see Queiroz dropping him for the WC even of he moves to Lazio and gets barely any playing time.

Aleksandar Prijovic.

thanks for the vote of confidence, rare

What flag is this pls no bully

>who will the vulcanizer of vuvuzela be

Mini-Foppa

>Spain
>France
>Argentina
>elite

Next time try to use examples of teams that at least have more cups than us.

YO TE VI CAMPEƓN

Probably Pulisic

i remember learning about your country from the world almanacs i used to read as a kid

"Somalia's Kuwait"

it's Jibooty.

holy fucking
R
A
R
E

Pulisic GOAT

he a good boy

>Forlan
>not iconic
what did you mean by this ?