Is this any good?

It's literally all of the things that killed X-Files the first time rolled up into one mini. Carter learned absolutely NOTHING in the decade since the show ended.

Watch the Darin Morgan MOTW episode and skip the rest.

The only good episode.

1. Awful, deflating mytharc bookend
2. Solidly good. Feels like a classic MOTW
3. Excellent, seriously one of the series' best
4. Not so great, not awful, just a sort of subpar MOTW
5. Just ok with some classic, hilarious moments
6. Fucking abysmal, mytharc bookend from the first episode. Absolutely needless, convoluted bullshit, mulder and scully arent even together in the episode as their schedules didnt allow it. Sorry note to end on.

>the decade since the show ended

I'm sorry, I meant the series as a whole not just season 10.

looks like he'll have to skip the band meeting

Yes. 1-2, the series is very comfy, finding its footing, some outrageous MOTW episodes and some intriguing mytharc
3-5 Sweet spot, most consistent
6 Quality drops but a few very good to great episodes
7 Quality drops further but a couple great episodes

Ideal late night viewing.

Agreed except 5 was just awful except for Mulder's shroom trip. Even that was disappointing though - why did they announce that the Lone Gunmen were coming back when it only turned out to be a 5 second cameo with no dialogue? Would have been fine if they'd just left it as a surprise. Fuck, I could write a book on just how much season 10 disappointed me.

I'm watching the show for the first time and the whole show is hit and miss depending on the episode. If you want a decent paranormal show Its worth a watch .

it was "meh" and left me wanting more

first case was exactly 25 years ago

no

they need to stop cock teasing aliens

Y

scully gets tested on and has seen ayy lmaos, denies they exist

WHERE DID THE TIME GO

Thanks for the arrow, wouldn't have seen it otherwise, senpai.

we're living in a simulation!

I stopped watching after episode 2.
What they did its an embarrassment to themselves and to the cult their own series created.

>me on the left