If God is all powerful then he cannot be all good

If God is all powerful then he cannot be all good.

whats your point

The world has been so caught up with what Superman can do that no one has asked what he should do.

This are really stupid.

Master Wayne, since the age of seven you've been into the art of deception like Mozart to the harpsichord, but you've never been too hot at lying to me.

>applying our flawed, human conception of morality onto a God
This is why Lex was the bad guy, he hadn't read/understood Nietzsche's Beyong Good and Evil

See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Jo, 'cause God is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

>UNDEROOS!

It's somethin', innit? One minute in Kansas livin' on a pancake so we come to the mountains. All downhill from here; down to the floodplain, arm at the bottom of the world. I remember one season the water came bad. I couldn't've been twelve. Dad had out the shovels and we went at it all night. We worked 'til I think I fainted, but we managed to stop the water. We saved the farm. Your grandma baked me a cake, said I was a hero. Later that day we found out we blocked the water alright - we sent it upstream. A whole Lange farm washed away. While I ate my hero cake, their horses were drowning. I used to hear them wailing in my sleep.

>Iron Man is Batman's butler
HA HA HA

>Literally admitting you don't understand the movie

mask you sumthing supes

>mfw I hated Steve Dillon's faces but since Bernthal got cast as Punisher I now love them

We're talking about a being whose very existence challenges our own sense of priority in the universe. And you go back to Copernicus where he restored the sun in the center of the known universe, displacing Earth. And you get to Darwinian evolution and you find out we're not special on this earth. We're just one among other lifeforms. And now we learn that we're not even special in the entire universe because there is Superman. There he is, an alien among us. We're not alone.

that's odd considering he was regurgitating it the way a person with the mentality of a 14 year old would.

>superman clearly isn't all powerful or all good as proven by the fact he was standing in front of lex listening to his bullshit when he could've been saving lives
>also never asked anyone to call him god

why the fuck would you mangle epicurus' proof against god when its standing in front of you, proving it isn't god in every way epicurus defined it?

in the west people are tied to the judeo-christian conception of god
with that gone, deciding what "counts" as a god is problematic

ops line is literally a shitty shortened version of Epicurus' quote. If that was in your DCshit, cringe.

>this are

We know better now don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky.

Yeah, Epicurus was a retard amirite?

>fucking Marvel Christcucks...

So I just watched this recently. What's Snyder's deal with 3 piece suits? Is this like a fetish for him?

There's an odd moment where Lex goes
>mrah ah ah ah... if you kill me, Martha dies-

Which very closely mimics Heath Ledger Joker's
>ahp ap ap ap, let's not "blow" things out of proportion

Lex Luthor should not try to emulate Joker, they're supposed to be completely different characters.

They're both annoying as fuck.

woah...so this is the power of...capekino

>superman proves Lex wrong by telling Batman to save his mother
>showing that he is neither all good or all powerful but just a man