So Sup Forums your thoughts on the recent shootings

So Sup Forums your thoughts on the recent shootings

Dead niggers always make me happy, no matter the reason or what type of nigger it was.

white people are pussies

alt-right nerds love to fantasize about le day of le rope and killing niggers and leftists but they would never do the type of shit those niggas just did

white people are a meme

inb4
>we're not as savage as those monkeys

why do you have such a burning hate for niggers when you are farthest from them

Stop making illogical arguments. The vast majority of blacks wouldn't do something like that either.

He was one of us. I feel really weird and sad about it since just today I had resolved to assume all niggers were lying about shootings being "unjustified" unless I saw legitimate evidence otherwise.

This man should not have die.

usually on police side.. Shooting someone infront of their kid is degenerate and down right fucked up. Also, I dont understand why they couldnt just disarm the fat nigger by reaching into his pocket while he was restrained.

Both of these things could of ended differently. And all of this shit wouldnt be happening right now.

ONE OF US

>He was one of us.
>ONE OF US

What are you talking about?

Funland is the most depressive country in Europe.

Depressed people need the fire of hatred to give them reason to live.

Was that cop Asian? I heard that a while back buy was there anything solid about that?

Alton Sterling brought it on himself by resisting arrest and reaching for his gun. Philando Castile was innocent.

revenge has been taken

Meaning he was right-wing and probably red-pilled

>CC permit holder
>NRA member
>Tweeted Morgan Freeman vid about how black history month was bullshit and we should just move on.
>may have tweeted something provocative about jews.

>Depressed people need the fire of hatred to give them reason to live.
That, or true love. I had that once, don't anymore.

Aw, shit.

>those comments

There's no difference between this and the HAHA NIGGERS comments when blacks die, only when blacks die it's usually at least a grey area if they deserved it or not, and this is just assassination they're celebrating.

>suddenly black people aren't violent

Sterling had it coming.

Castile was innocent.

Castile was probably the first time a black man was unjustifiably shot by the police.

The fire rises

I think it proves America is unfit to have this much freedom, just look at our obesity levels if you think we can handle any degree of self-control.

The 2nd Amendment was a mistake and if the Founders knew how cheap, ubiquitous, and powerful modern firearms were they would be horrified at what they did.