Now it's four dead Dallas, TX officers

Now it's four dead Dallas, TX officers.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE&list=PLSEuD2vPF0oloBtiy9L4oGSYXISSaLcHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jUPjanBko30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

that look of sadness on fatpigniggers face.

>my god what has this country become.

#ICantBreathe

Crikey that is the face of a somewhat broken man. His friends are now dead, all by people of an organization that claims to be 'on he side'. He knows that things were better in the past. Everything that he's worked for, making the community he serves stronger and safer, is falling apart because of some uppidy idiots.

older black people are the only ones i've ever heard make sense, I can only imagine what they think of the current crop of zoo rejects

Nice dubs. Nice post, too.

>To say you don't know about the Ku Klux Klan? You don't know about David Duke? And the most stunning thing, Willie Geist, is this isn't buying him a single vote. I mean, is he really so stupid that he thinks southerners aren't offended by the Ku Klux Klan and David Duke? Is he really so ignorant of southern voters that he thinks this is the way to their heart? To go neutral? To play Switzerland when you're talking about the Klan? And to say he doesn't know enough information about the Klan to condemn them? Exactly what does Donald Trump expect to learn in the next 24 hours about the Klan? I just don't get it.

I SWEAR THIS IS TRUMPS FAULT NOW THE RACE TENSION IS HIGH

OMFG, Dorner came back, killed the cops again, then made a getaway wearing one of the dead officer's uniforms. You can see he's aged a bit, but still cannot be cornered. Master ruseman

Wtf why is he killing that white nurse?

literally deadsoldierpostingturk level edgyness

#racewarnow ???

plz spread this
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

SIGN IT

youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE&list=PLSEuD2vPF0oloBtiy9L4oGSYXISSaLcHQ

This shit is like something out of the Turner Diaries....just rename it the Jamal Diaries

nice dubs.

signed.

Get the fuck outta here you cuck faggot

Bad dindus killing good ones.

fpbp

>fatpignigger

Come on, faggot. He's on the right side of the BLM bullshit.

> a fucking leaf defending the dindu

>fpbp
>not the first post

>this reading comprehension

apply yourself

Isn't this the purpose of the 2nd amendment? To stop a tyrannical GOV!

Isn't this what you faggots want?

USA #1
USA #1
DON'T TREND ON ME!
TRUMP 2016!
STOP THE GOV!

>fouth post best post
Suck my maple stick, burger

massive kekthis too fuck hahahah

the only good cop is a dead cop shits just getting started

See
Good one.

>Kek/10

I... what

>How can we make these cops see not all blacks are potential murderers?
>I've got a crazy idea and it just... might... do it...
>grabs a sniper rifle

What the fuck? Is he having a seizure?

PLS NO BULLY

Turn off your proxy Canada.

Uncle GG will sing them to their rest. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=jUPjanBko30

Do you know that guy by by the way?

So much for "don't mess with Texas".

And with Texas not going manhunter on the shooters and the BLM, it looks like TX's transformation from red to blue is not complete.

Check em'

Sign it faggot.