So, uh

so, uh

what's going on with marion cotillard?

instagram.com/marioncotillard

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/03/07/marion-cotillard-unrecognizable-after-getting-makeover-for-new-film.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WnXRXukvevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's make up for a movie isn't it?

yeah..the JUSTice league lol

>plugs the film in her post
>user can't fathom whats going on

JUST'd hard

Wow, she got terrible plastic surgery.
When will these celebrities learn?

hopefully

i don't know

Why can't they go to Korea or Japan? they have surgery magic in there

Damn! Bane looks like THAT?!

she has got 10/10 tits
>inb4 big nips are digusting
get more pleb

>gets a bunch of plastic surgery
>doesn't get that thing on her forehead removed

beat me to it mane, she is fucking gross.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/03/07/marion-cotillard-unrecognizable-after-getting-makeover-for-new-film.html

She's really getting into this role desu. She's even starting to act like a basic bitch slut on social media.

she got fleshlight dick sucker lips

>mfw bimbo fetish

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

its makeup for a movie you cretins

Me too, can't wait to beat off to this.

tfw she looks fuckin sexier now

GODDAMN those fuckin' bimbo lips

Upper lip looks kinda 'shopped.
Might be a publicity stunt indeed.

She's playing Lana Del Rey in the inevitable biopic

needs to add at least 100lbs then

Do ducklips feel better on your dick?

did she died?

yes

this

shes trying to become angelina jolie.

who tf says big nips are disgusting?!

She looks just like my fake gf.

you get em here. Everytime someone posting that pic of her in the ocean they pop up

you are telling me obese neckbearded basement dwelling neet virgins on here would turn down a woman because she had big nips?

they should neck themselves.

Is she making an Alektra Blue biopic?

Look, man. I'm not going to call you names. I'm not going to make fun of your argument, or even refute it. I'm just going to tell you to look down at your keyboard, and find the key between U and O. Do you see it? That's "I". That's what you need to worry about right now. Take the next five minutes and think of a few sentences that begin with "I". I'll help you out.
>I am angry.
>I am lashing out.
>I am disappointed with my life.
>I am upset with my situation.
>I post inflammatory and upsetting statements online in a sad attempt at human interaction.

If you're interested, I have a challenge for you. Turn off your computer, or more likely your phone, and walk into your bathroom. Take a long look in the mirror. You will probably avoid eye contact with your reflection at first. You need to overcome that fear and look deep into your own eyes. Face yourself and think about what's going wrong. Then, go take a walk. Chances are high that you haven't seen the sun in about 4 months. That's okay. Just drag your overweight frame out the door and take a lap around the block. You'll feel better. I promise. Then come back and let us all know how much better you're feeling. We all await your apology. Take care.

>According to her rep, she did not get lip injections
Seems like it.
I was worried for a moment. Did not recognize her and she was so beautiful last time I saw her on Graham Norton.

>Jämtland and Bohuslän
lol

other than the fact that she doesn't believe people went to the moon and that 9/11 was an inside job?

Bee stung

she didn't get lip injections

they're just putting a flesh colored makeup on the sides, and put lipstick on the bottom and top just beyond the lips so they seem less wide and more full

you can note the contouring done to make her seem skinny right around the hairline

>cast your wife in your movie
>give her a slut makeup

>Gets plastic surgery
>Doesn't get that ugly mole removed

Women

9/11 really was an inside job. Engineers, architects and demolitions experts all agree that the twin towers should not have collapsed. Definitely not at free fall speed. They highly suspect that a controlled demolition took place and explosives were most likely planted in the buildings when elevator maintenance took place a months prior to 9/11.
There is also plenty of video proof and witness accounts saying how they saw molten steel at the site during and well after the attack, suggesting that thermite was used. Most of the kerosene from the planes burnt up instantaneously when they crashed into the building meaning that they would not have generated enough heat to have any impact on the steel I beams.

she is taking the bogpill

She does look good but trashier

knockoff katy perry sexdoll

They won't, they all think they're special snowflakes that won't get effected the same way "everyone else" does by plastic surgery

Looks like bimbo'd Emily Blunt.

Is she cosplaying a whitewashed Get Out poster?

bimbofication movie when?

>gets married
>has a kid
>starts going full bimbo because she knows the ugly is coming with a vengeance

like clockwork

More like an Aletta Ocean biopic

She literally gave the name of the film in the picture. Do you retards legit not know how to read?

rock n roll is the movies name

>4chinz
>actually reading the articles or pictures

NEW THREAD >>

did the nolan curse get her?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WIHT THIS

we didn't need a new thread.

>comparing buildings that simply had fires vs WTC that had multi ton airplanes carrying tens of thousands of gallons of jet fuel crashing at hundreds of miles per hour

gee I wonder why

well helllooooo beautiful...

Always get your eight hours of sleep kids

He really was a joker.

>wtc-7
>had multi ton airplanes carrying tens of thousands of gallons of jet fuel crashing at hundreds of miles per hour

she was already ugly before TDK

She's Snoke?

NOLAN STOP

BEN QUADDRINOS BACK AT IT AGAIN

It's confirmed make up for a new movie with his husband Guillaume Canet named "Rock'n'Roll".

>youtube.com/watch?v=WnXRXukvevo

She doesn't wear that make up in the scenes so maybe it's a big spoiler, fucking cunt.

Rightful Norwegian clay, Mohammed.

Sex with Brad Pitt.

wtf how is this not a pasta lmao

How do we fix women?

we start by holding them down and carving that giant fucking zit off their foreheads with an X-acto knife

We're fucking done. Professionally.