I became racist today. What do I do now?

I became racist today. What do I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOFEJskLi0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU&list=PL6DLlEArs-iDt7vaZpRVi8-Xwlm5drgkP
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now you enjoy life as one of the uncucked. Your greatest challenge in life now is hiding your power level.

Do a barrel roll

start lifting and buy a firearm if you don't already have one

Redpill your family now. I made my mom and older bro racist when I was only 13.

Spread the word.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOFEJskLi0Q

So what are you doing next year?

Also, get comfy and enjoy watching the Fourth Reich rise in your lifetime. ENJOY THIS, user! WE LIVE IN THE BEST OF TIMES!
LET ME REPEAT: WE WILL SEE THE FOURTH REICH RISE IN OUR LIFETIME, AND THIS TIME THE USA WON'T SIDE WITH COMMIES!
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU&list=PL6DLlEArs-iDt7vaZpRVi8-Xwlm5drgkP

Innawoods of course

KILL SOME NIGGERS!!!!!

This is a start:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

When you adjust for Hispanics, blacks are 3x more likely to murder a white man than the other way around.

White people are 63% and black people are 13% in America.

Who's racist against who again?

this, user
just tell the truth as well as you understand it
use your newly acquired smarts to navigate through the world

>people unironically self-identify as racists now

What is happening in this country?

Niggers.

Now you just wait. Everything in the world will suddenly make perfect sense. The best part is its really all so fucking simple. This is one of the biggest hoops.

the leftist marxist forced this
race is a reality
the modern era is so fucked & mentally ill that to merely "recognize reality" is to take on identity

I didn't want this, you're the fuckers who made it a "thing" -- race exists, if that means I'm a racist, then I guess I'm a racist.

>be racist
>be racist
>repeat

The population statistics work against your point, dumbass. More white people = more likely for them to get killed by chance. If you went out and killed 10 random people, chances are 6/10 of them would be white just by chance.

racĀ·ism
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race.

kill them johnny, kill them all

Participate in the race war.

>all members
that actually is racist though, like unironically

buy guns and ammo

think for yourself

Black people commit ~50 percent of murders nigger. Is that proportional too?

this

Nothing. Go back to fap