SHOOTING """SUSPECT""" SEEN ON STREETS AFTER SHOOTING OCCURS...

SHOOTING """SUSPECT""" SEEN ON STREETS AFTER SHOOTING OCCURS, NO POLICE PRESENCE ON MAN WITH RIFLE AFTER TERRORIST ATTACK

F A L S E F L A G

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JxkwVZnKwY
streamable.com/pgpb
strawpoll.me/10694691
nuwber.com/person/563a8c3fa219445d52302541
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Police are bad at their Jobs. This is nothing new

His brother was interviewed and said he immediately turned his rifle in, he is NOT A SHOOTER

He's not a suspect. he's a "person of interest"

Right, his "brother"

>when you bring your rifle to look badass and end up shitting yourself because there were real hardcore faggots in the area

Shills are here

ITS THE GHOST OF DORNER

bump

You guys realise the 2 sniper suspects are probably white right?

Black people don't do that kinda shit

He turned himself in, they just announced it a few minutes ago. He wasn't involved, just LARPing

sauce

This.

He dindu nothing

Holy shit. This could be fucking huge. Dallas PD got a lawsuit coming soon lol they're posting pics of that dude and shit

I'd love to rim that ass all nigh...

wait a minute.

>just walking around with muh body armor and laser scope AR15
>dindu nuffin minding business

He turned himself in

Do you faggots understand what the definition of "suspect" is?

He said, with a stick of nicotine in his fingers.

Goddamnit I just got done capping to 2D traps....well I guess gender IS a social construct after all

SHALL

It's not shilling to spread newly reported information. It's how this works.

It's Texas. It's called open carry.

>a person may carry, either open or concealed, in a non-threatening or alarming manner, a shotgun or rifle.

ah shit here we go. Are you sure this was after the shots fired?

He just turned himself in

NOT BE GRANTED TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT OF EUROPEAN DESCENT AND GOOD MORAL CHARACTER

You got a problem with the 2nd Amendment user?

Snipin be a cracker move.

Hey guys
we got a really big file dump today
So CTR is spamming us with this shit

Also, they killed a person to have a news story to deflect from the hearings today
2 people actually
These people are evil

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Return the favor
Join CFG
Together
We Are
Invincible

Like white militia types at immigration protests? It's a constitutional right, that's why people are doing it.

>founding fathers let niggers have guns

Nope

To avoid turning into swiss cheese

We'll see about him

>SHOTS FIRED FROM ELEVATED POSITIONS

planned operation confirmed

Jokes on you. I drink every day

Sauce on this emo chick?

>yfw it's two white guys who did this for the blm/anti-gun movement

He was person of interest and he already turned himself in.

>undershtood

The shooters are white, aren't they?

This shit has white crime written all over it.

Lol I'm going to bed and can't wait till Sup Forums is btfo in the morning when they release the mugshots of the 2 red neck sociopaths with a rap sheet longer that hell and had nothing else to live for. They Figure this would turn into a "race war" like 3/4ths this dumbass board would try to trigger.

Fuck you "people" are dumb. This is great not giving a fuck and watching this whole thing blow up. My fucking sides. Good night

>redneks

why didn't they shoot BLM then?

>chick

>>yfw it's two white guys who did this to frame the blm/anti-gun movement

You can open carry in Dallas. This man is innocent.

post moar boipucci

>Also, they killed a person to have a news story to deflect from the hearings today
link to file dump? think I may of missed one

He handed his gun over to police when the shootings started.

He's literally a /k/tier open carry guy, nothing to do with the shootings at all

you'd think after they did like fifty of these """false flags""" and rednecks still wouldn't allow any stricter gun laws they'd give up, no?

>Shooting suspect

You mean PATRIOT! EXPRESSING HIS RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS! YOU MEAN A PATRIOT TRYING TO STOP A TYRANNICAL GOV AS THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED!

GOD SPEED PATRIOTS! DON'T TREND ON ME!

It says civilians were hurt as well.

They're Motivation was with the government not race or with fellow citizens utilizing their constitutional rights.

Fuck this is going to be funny when we all discover they're whites. This is a white crime though . outside of the DC sniper, black ppl don't do this

Shills still pushing race bait

>yfw it's ISIS or illegals and Trump is confirmed right

I bet he was sweating bullets when he did...

It's not him you dip

Someone shot live on foxnews holy shit

> F A L S E F L A G

No, but they have no idea which one did it and pretending that the situation is under control.

>Someone shot live on foxnews holy shit
fuck off

I really wanted to see that piece of shit torn up by police gunfire. RIP officer

Did you not fucking see that?

It was one of the shooters. Looks like he killed a cop

That wasn't live.

Yeah cop dropped and he shot him while he was down

It was shot at the time. Someone caught it on tape

That shit was intense, that cop didn't see that coming and got wasted.

so its 5 dead?

They didn't knowingly put a cop getting shot on tv. That was live.

MAN WITH CAMO HAD A BACKPACK, THREW IT IN A CAR AND SPED AWAY, THEN TURNED HIMSELF IN

THE CAMO GUY MIGHT BE A BADDIE IN THAT CASE

He's already been cleared you fucking mong

Pay attention next time instead of spouting bullshit. They warned several times that it was about to get graphic.

He merked that cop COD style

Rushing the objective

seriously brutal, but holy shit, Tonight is the Night, it is kicking off

The Fire has gone beyond rising

BOTH SUSPECTS TAKEN ALIVE ACCORDING TO POLICE

They already cleared him.

NOT THE SNIPER

>NOT THE SNIPER

NOT THE SNIPER

>NOT THE SNIPER

NOT THE SNIPER

>NOT THE SNIPER

NOT THE SNIPER

>NOT THE SNIPER

NOT THE SNIPER

>NOT THE SNIPER

Yo what street is this shit happening at

He said it could get graphic. Dude in the background said we hadn't seen this yet.

GUYS NEW REPORT SHOWS THAT THIS MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN AN ISIL ATTACK. THE GUN MEN WERE TO COORDINATED AND HAD HEAVY WEAPON TYPES!!

Stop taking the bait and start pressuring news outlets to investigate Clinton Foundation

>heavy weapon types
Lmao

>white guy walks around with gun
ITS HIS RIGHTS
>black guy walks around with gun
REPEAL THESE RIGHTS

Sup Forums ia so stupid

You dummies are going to let them distract you from the Clinton Foundation?

OOOOO DID THE REPTILIANS DO IT!?!?! Give me a fucking break. I don't know if it is personal denial and people use the "its a conspiracy!!" claim as a defense mechanism to avoid the fact that our world is not all sunshine and rainbows or you truly believe that our government is capable of pulling off all of these massive tragedies with NOBODY coming forth. If it was a false flag, do you know how many people would have to be involved and "in the know" to carry it out appropriately? Do you know how poorly people can keep secrets, especially ones out of this caliber? If any of these claims were true there would, with no doubt, be one person who flees the country Edward Snowden-style to spill the beans on at least one of these attacks and have multiple pieces of evidence to prove it.

Occam's Razor, people...look it up.

>Sup Forums is one person
speak for yourself mate

1. Suspicious person seen with firearm in area becomes suspect.
2. Police ask for information and ID on the suspect.
3. Suspect turns out not to be perpetrator.

OMG FALSE FLAG GUYS FALSE FLAG!!!

>Commie meme speak: the post

streamable.com/pgpb

They know what is happening. fucking pay attention, you nigger.

They can't get on roof and shoot people?

WHODUNIT? MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

strawpoll.me/10694691
strawpoll.me/10694691
strawpoll.me/10694691

Brother like how blacks use it or familial brother?

familial

he turned himself in... youd know that if you wer watching the stream

Really?

I'm a wallstreet banker, I invested billions/have ownership in companies that NEED hillary to get into presidency to even be profitable over the next 4 years.

I pay hillary to run for presidency, and get my media buddies to make sure she gets in. This costs billions.
Hillary goes and goofs up, and is now under investigation from the FBI. The other media companies are circling her, and the question arises why don't they report on this more?

I pay a single employed hand of mine to approach two street bangers that have some Military Combat experience. I either hold their families financially hostage, or offer them pay whatever they need, provide them high power weapons and tell them to get on the building and start shooting.

They do it. I tell them, once you kill a few and make a scene drop the weapon and turn yourself in, Il'l make sure you have a comfy time in prison, or get you out in a few years, if you squeel your family dies, and your put on death row.

The end.

The news circus moves away from Hillary, she can get elected, and I can proceed making my literally billions of dollars in profits from the American people... what did it cost? Maybe a million dollars to keep people quiet, weapons, head hunting, and a few dead low class peasants.

I know if I were in that position I would do this, it wouldn't even be a question.

>wallstreet banker
>Australia

what was posted?

the archives didn't save it

GIVE ME BOY PUSSY PLS

He's to young to remember them. Fuck they were sniping from a baseball sized hole in the trunk of a moving car

>Fuck this is going to be funny when we all discover they're whites.

The one they have In custody that was in shootout with cops is BLACK. It was on the fox live feed. There go your dreams faggot