That moment when you realize when she might share the same fate as Logan when she gets old

>That moment when you realize when she might share the same fate as Logan when she gets old
There'll be a cure by then right guys?

Only Laura's claws have adamantium

What, old age?

There was a cure for Logan, he rejected it though

By the way, who was x23's dad? Is the name on her file some easter egg?

It's Logans real name.

If it's James Howlett, that's Wolverine's name pre-memory loss

"Logan"'s real name

Oh but Logan didn't know that so he thought she was clones from someone else?

fug that's sad

i heard there was a foot scene?

He did know
At the end the Scientist villain guy calls him "Mr. Howlett"

You're fucking retard, jesus christ.

>You're fucking retard

Did he? He reacted to the document like if he didn't recognize the name and by the time the guy at the end called him Howlett, I had forgotten the name on the document and didn't make the connection.

I think it works better if he didn't recognize the name.

I thought the whole point was that Logan grew up without anyone ever showing him love. He fell in love with Jean but had to kill her and he had to see all of his friends die horrible deaths over multiple timelines and separated himself through his jaded personality. He gave up his life to save Laura's life but also to save her from becoming him, a jaded old mutant who didn't love anyone.

It was also his name for the Limo service.

He knows it's his birth name now somehow.

>Did he?
Yes, retard. He introduces himself as James to that family with the horses.

Why don't you kids get off your phones when you watch movies, seriously?

What easter egg? Her file says father's name is Logan Logan.

That was the name he used at the beginning of the film

It says James Howlett, moron.

does her mutant healing power mean her hymen regenerates everytime?

>That moment when you realize when she might share the same fate as Logan when she gets old

She doesn't have an adamantium skeleton, so no.

i found her really cringy tbqhywlads

In the comics, yes. She was a very priced whore because of that.

So her hands and feet are going to rot off? Maybe just her knuckles and toes?

John Podesta, is that you?

Nope.

She will be 200 when she dies, I think that's long enough.

The hymen is not actually a thing that breaks.
Look it up.

No, that's stupid. The amount of adamantium is very small and her HF will be able to deal with it much easier than Logan.

Also, Logan's HF failed because of the anti-mutant drugs in the corn and water. I assume the prof made the kids and X-24 since they were born in the first place.

You mean it does not make a loud *PLOP* sound?

fuck off to Sup Forums trumpcuck

>goal of the plot is to get the little girl across the border to Canada
>No one remembers the Wolverine is a Canadian Citizen and could just walk across the border with his biological daughter
ALPHA FLIGHT MOVIE WHEN?

His name is W. Olverine Loganstein

she got claws that come out of her hands. how original. why not her feet?

is this a ruse

or better, from her ass, she would be called "the stinger"

>why not her feet?

Is this bait? She has a claw in each foot.

I think that's one of the ant-people's name

they specifically added the scene with the doctor to show Logan was refusing treatment for his disease

It's very easy to deal with heavy metal poisoning, he could have taken chelation therapy or dialysis, take enough of the metal out of his blood to let his healing kick in

> take enough of the metal out of his blood to let his healing kick in

It wouldn't have kicked in because his healing factor was JUSTed by the anti-mutant chemicals, the ones that genocided the mutant race.

>person dies when they get old

Alert the presses! We need to find a cure for this!

>"bad things happen to those I care about"
>bad things happen to those she cares about

I thought his healing factor just got fucked by the constant fighting of the adamantium poisoning?

Wolverine was a Canadian citizen like 200 years ago. I doubt they still have many records from then.

it's not a snapple user

I thought it was just him being really old so his healing factor wasn't what it was and couldn't fight the adamantium poisoning him anymore.

you're right, the antimutie drugs in the corn and water only affected the x-gene so they and regular humans couldn't pass it on, which is why mutants aren't born anymore

It was. People are just conflating the mutant sterilization with the adamantium poisoning his healing factor.

Bullshit.

No. You missed a central point of the movie. Being a mutant is suffering. No mutant gets to live a happy life. One way or another it will always catch up to them.

Playing the same character for 16 years?

In the comics, it was a simple matter of having Magneto tear the adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton.

She just needs to find someone with metal-controlling powers. Or a powerful telekinetic.

Too bad for her then that all the mutants except her gang are dead.

She was a prostitute before she joined the X-Men

Don't you EVER insult Laura again! DELET THIS

>Comic for ants

Jesus that cgi looks awful

I had to Google that shit, man. I actually wished to post those two pages from NYX where a client with his back cut is praising X-23 for being a good whore.

Are you an idiot?

The claws did a lot of the time, it's probably actually pretty hard to show something convincingly snikt right out of someone's arm, luckily most of the time it's pretty quick.

Even in the comics a lot of the time Wolverine's claws are drawn like shit, it's like no one really understands how three giant metal claws would actually look from various angles.

>when someone asks you what the characters first appearance in the comics was
>well...

>ywn protect that smile...

INNOCENCE LOST, WHY!?!

Oh I understand. I bet it's really hard to visualize.

Good whore. How much for a blowjob?

Is this a real game?

Podesta plx

it's a leeter webm

Daddy issues

marvel vs capcom 3

I bought it just to play as her

MvC3 pleb. Don't bother it's a shit game.

That's actually the title of one of her comics, no shit.

Look up: X-23: INNOCENCE LOST.

was this ever confirmed in the movie version?
i know in the comics only her claws are coated
but in the movie they don't really state it.

wow, what a lucky guess

Isn't she a child still?

wouldn't really make sense to do that to a kid since it would stunt her growth

unless dr. rice wanted a perma-loli

>W. Olverine Loganstein
goddamn that's funny

What fate? adamantium poisoning? she only has adamantium in her claws, she won't have it as bad as Logan, might not even affect her in the slightless

Only her wrists and ankles were sliced in the lab flashback.

It does if you look at the file that Logan reads in the hotel. Also, in the video on the nurse's phone it shows Laura on a bed with her shins and arms cut open with blades to the side of her. They took out the bones and reattached them, instead of bonding the metal directly to her skeleton like they did with Logan.

In the comics she's 16 or 17, legal age in a lot of countries. The movie reduced her age drastically.

During that she was 13 or 14. Very young.

She was her pimp most priced prostitute due to her young age and the fact she could take (and dish) any kind of abuse without any complaints or fear or permanent damage.

she's 14 in that comic

we Sup Forums now

but she also got it at a younger age...

Not during NYX. She was 16 and 17 in the later comics, but during NYX she was very young.

There is also some implications that she was used as a sex-slave for the scientists and soldiers during her stay with the place that made and trained her.

Perfect introduction for what her character is, though.

They better not pimp movie Laura ;_;

>Reavers all have the same mechanical arm in the same part
Not even one with left or one with a leg, no, all right arm till the elbow, why?

Eh, she probably still got abused by the Reavers and shit.

It's fashion.

They must be inside his muscles or some shit, because they're not visible unless he's got them out.

Having a bulge in his arm from the claws would be quite unnerving.

It's probably a mandatory augument rather than they just replacing the limbs Logan chopped off over the years.

In between the bones in his hand

Who will play Kimura for the lezdom scenes in the future movies?

How would he move his wrists? They'd have to be further up.

>capeshit

the leader of the gang of kids literally had magneto's powers. it wasn't too obvious because many saw him lifting the truck at the end as just psychic powers instead of control over metal specifically.

>she had a pimp
She has mother fucking claws why does she need a pimp. fucking ruined.