Just gonna grab a few bro

>just gonna grab a few bro

sweet or salted?

i cummed in them bro. i need the extra protein. just so you know what the stickyness comes from. don't judge me you bastard. the body was created for self sustainment. if i can't eat my own cum, what can i do? when the bombs fall and you all starve i will live like a king. never going hungry or thirsty.

*stops talking to bf*
*turns around*

mmm hey baby you seem like a REAL man not the jerk dumbass I'm dating, wanna have a quicky in the showers ;)

>tfw the locker rooms at my theatre dont come with a shower

once my friend poked a hole in the bottom of the bucket and stuck his flaccid penis through it. the three of us shared popcorn and didn't even realize it until we got to the bottom.

good times

Take it all, I'm cutting

>Just gonna grab a tendie real quick, bro

if you take my tendie i'm gonna fucking stab you in the heart and turn the knife, man

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey """bro""" what if a you earn your own GBP """"bro"""" and get your own fucking tendie """""""""bro"""""""""""

If this is just a regular old tendie, it's cool my man.

If it's a chick-fil-a tendie though, I'm gonna fuckin REE so goddamn loud.

got enough butter bro?

that doesnt make any sense. what extra protein? your body needed that protein to make the cum in the first place

Put some on my crab legs now

That's not butter.

looks like butter?
smells like butter
tastes like butter?
it's butter

It's not butter.

I don't care what it is, it's delicious

Why do Americans love soggy wet popcorn. Same with Nachos. All the texture is gone for a mushy mess of shit.

... bro.

What kind of answer are you expecting to hear?

Read a book NIGGER

>he doesn't stick his tongue into his popcorn tub and pull the popcorn out like a chameleon eating flies

RAISE YO KIDS, RAISE YO KIDS

h-how did you know?

bro

I fucking hate this board

Your mom goes to college

>Wahhh waaaaahh I hate this week board
Fuck off faggot