/got/ general

Archmaester Ebrose confirmed edition

watchersonthewall.com/jim-broadbent-shares-new-details-game-thrones-role/

Archived old

A GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD

CRUSTY JUGGLERS

>master of the citadel, scenes shared with samwell
so I guess he's the new Jon snow parents investigator?

If the leaks are true Gilly is the one who finds Rhaegar's annulment

He'll cure Jorah's greyscale too

Reminder Sandor will be the end of Ramsey because of the whole symbolism with dogs and how Ramsey likes dogs.

So the "Sam finds greyscale cure in an old book" leak 100% confirmed.

Lads strikes again.

What will denialfags come up with next

Lads was even right about the healing maester being the one to tell Sam not to bother.

And kek, Broadbent says he'll be there for 5 episodes, Sam leaves in episode 5 according to the leaks, Lads CONFIRMED AGAIN

Reminder the cure for Greyscale is going to be similar to how the COTF made the Others. with obsidian through the heart.

Reminder we've been waiting 6 seasons for winter to come and they will ruin even the simplest thing like weather.

and their reasoning for pushing the season back was so they could get the harsher weather and darker days kek

Reminder that we've been waiting 20+ years and 6 seasons for Jonerys and we still have to wait till the finale for the fucking

Reminder Daenerys will be depressed and will go fully mad because dragon she previously chained dies.

Reminder Varys switched Ned's bones and he's alive and well somewhere and that Lyanna gave birth to twins. Aegon and Jon.

Rise bitches

ded thread

Apparently Jaime sees it snowing when he is leaving Kingslanding. Which is stupid they should have done him noticing it is winter when he was in the riverlands like in the books. They even did that story last season and they are waiting for six episodes remaining to make winter come to the south.

Does Jon really have a small dick or is it just small by Mr. Giantsbane's standards because he is hung? I can't imagine Jon is anywhere near as big as Daario. Book Drogo is probably huge but Jason is Asian so he is def small.
What I am getting at is will Dany give Jon sph when they fuck?

It's just by Tormund's standards. Ygritte definitely never complained

>will Dany give Jon sph when they fuck?

No

>Ygritte definitely never complained
because Jon was her pussylicking boy.
don't need a huge dick to lick her cunt.

she was probably getting fucked on teh side by a real man. Jon was just cleaning her up.

>because Jon was her pussylicking boy.

He didn't eat her out until that cave, but he was fucking her raw multiple times a day in that camp

They hadn't had sex before the cave, hence her undressing and saying she wanted him to see the 'real' her

In the books they did.

fair play

Glad you two came to an understanding.

oh my god theres still denial fags, going see see!!! This wasnt in the leaks so they're all wrong!

Literally who?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

kys yourself

Gendrick

Just laugh at them like everyone else who's sane does

>Just laugh at them like everyone else who's sane does
oh i am. Its unbelieveably pathetic at this point. Like what the fuck is there to care about or lose anymore? Like just except that the show is a pos and will continue to do the dumbest shit. Problem solved.

What is dead may never die

This girl on this facebook ASOIAF group thinks Bloodraven is a servant of God and Egg and Rhaegar were sacrificed by God to birth Dany and Jon to save the world from evil. By God I mean like the Christian God.

ahahahahahahhahaa

She read all the books too

Is it actually confirmed that Jon will be revealed as a legit targ?

Yes. Sam and Bran find out, his name and Rhaegar and Lyanna's marriage.

SanSan confirmed for S8.

@80179988
You don't deserve a (you)

the levels of self-insert as so painfully obvious

did you not watch last season?

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Friendly reminder that 0 (zero) pages have been written for TWOW

Same reason he let his father do whatever and ran off with a Stark girl and caused a war that destroyed his house.
Because he's the biggest retard in ASOIAF.

nice dubs.

also, agree completely.

"y does no one lyke me?"

"because you're a disgusting fat weirdo who likes to write stories about women getting cut up by sadists."

"oh."

Samwell Tarly is a fucking wimp though.

Didn't Sam just fucking leave Gilly and her baby standing in some lobby with nowhere to live?

Devoted my ass.

>leaving her in the lobby for 5 fucking minutes is bad

Get a fucking tampon faggot

There's no ugly people, only poor people.

*teleports behind you*

The guy literally says she can't stay there and Sam smiles at her and leaves.

What am I supposed to think?

He says she can't follow him inside, she's able to stay in the lobby m8

i went to this tonight and met him, but now i have a restraining order pending. wat do?

wow bong genes + puberty really did run a number on him

That's a nice meme you got there

what did you do?

>page 9

legally im not at liberty to say

Drogerys OTP

who are some characters that genuinely didn't deserve any of the shit that happened to them?

she was mean to arya tho

who

>teases another little girl when she's a little girl
>is forced to perform sexual acts on dogs
justice is served
jeyne poole, salsa stole her storyline in the show

>tfw ywn see jeyne poole with the dogs on the show

Patchface

Shireen

Hodor

Night King

drogo or drogon?

True to my word, I'm back, after having watched all of their videos, that there are two theories that don't hold up.
1, Stannis knows of the wars to come against the children of the forest, and thus he's orchestrated this expansive master plan to recruit the wildlings.

This theory is just too far fetched. They rely on Stannis's autistic following of the law to explain much of his actions, but then conveniently ignore all the of the law breaking required to actually execute such a plan.

When they're absent information, they often fill in the gaps with a baseless idea. Because the result of the baseless idea, happens to conveniently fit their theory.

And 2, The whole "Old Nan is Rohanne Webber" thing makes even less sense. Ironically, this theory is far less complex, and yet Stannis colluding with Mance sounds more believable. I really don't know how they pulled this one out their asses.

The "Catelyn Stark sucks" videos are pretty funny though.

>he's so autistic he's following up on his own post from 4 days ago
>and he believes N+A=J

watched this movie the other day and laughed like an idiot at that line. broadbent is the best in that flick

CRUSTY JUGGLERS

i dunno man climbing around a massive ancient castle unsupervised seems like some pretty irresponsible behaviour for a 7 y/o

bran was a god tier climber who never fell

not his fault jaime is a degenerate pervert

All of them

It's almost like the archive was implemented for a reason. Hmmmm. Really makes you think.

How young do you have to be, to never have known a forum with threads that last longer than a day?
And how sad is your life, that you post in /got/, and yet you try to eek out a tiny bit of self esteem, by putting others down?

People are quick to call "shill", but when someone goes out of their way to offer a fair and unbiased opinion, no one bothers to recognize that.

the following characters all had it coming

jaime
theon
sansa
catelyn
robb
joffrey
ramsay
jon
lyanna
roose
lysa
waif
high sparrow
locke
olly
selyse
etc tertiary characters
the catspaw

So ... all of them?

>he doesn't realize /got/ threads now regularly last over 24 hours, even reaching 3 days now during offseason so he's retarded for bringing up experience with threads lasting longer than a day here
>he calls me sad for calling him autistic, on /got/, on Sup Forums
>still claims not to be a shill

LOL

mummy did not deserve this
gurm is cruel

Why are you passively aggressively posting without replying to my posts? I'm mean, let's level with each other. We're both on Sup Forums, we're both on Sup Forums, and we're both on /got/. So that far we are on a equal field. The disparity comes in, when you attempt to criticize others for being autistic, as though you're above it.

I mean, I can tell when you replied to me, that it wasn't your first reply in the thread, since the IP counter didn't go up. So don't pretend like you were just happening across my post. You're in the pit, same as me. So drop the holier than thou act.

Archives were created for the purpose of reference. I referenced my old post, in order to back up the claim that I would give my honest impression, be it positive or negative.

Now, you could continue to pick apart my posts, and
>ad
>hominem
>harder
But that doesn't really add anything to the topic at hand. It's just pointless shitposting. I've actually come here to talk about GOT and/or ASOIAF. No lob retarded insults back and forth.

drogon.

drogo is dark-skinned. interracial relationships are wrong.

There's levels and variations of autism m8, you'd know that if you weren't a newfag.

For example, there's tripfag autism, there's bradamante autism, there's jonautist autism, jonfag, stannisfag, sansafag, early threadfags, etc.

>But that doesn't really add anything to the topic at hand.
>muh serious discussion about my shill theories

lol no

daww I want to snuggle with her in bed all day long

GRRM here.

debate me?

b-before she was a zombie, right?

>Muh meta thread discussion, where we talk thread personalities instead of the actual topic.
lol, no.

>Following up on a topic from a few days ago is autistic, even though I remember the conversation, and followed along perfectly well.
lol, no.

>I'm above any of the tripfags or [character]fags, because I'm just a neutral off topic shitposter.
lol, no.

Prince of what? And what does heir mean? - D&D

fuck off gurm

Did newfag learn to parrot?

AAAWWW so cute

Says the user using one of the oldest forms of mockery known to man.

Get better material.

I'll get better material when you quit shilling

I like how you don't even address the accusations made about you.
You won't acknowledge you want for meta discussion, or your recollection of the discussion days ago, or how autistic you are.

You ignored that. And for what? So you can continue your autistic meta thread discussion from days ago.

after
before she was a zombie everyone liked her...

now she must feel so alone. even her followers kinda thinks poorly of her like they're not doing justice anymore and shit.

I would make her feel beautiful.
I would make her feel loved like she deserves.
I would show her there's more to life than vengeance and hate.

Why would I address anything from a newfag shill, I also disregard your entire post about your shill theories and the evidence for and against it, what's your point?

My point is that at least everyone else has a reason to be here. Tripfags, as annoying as they can be, actually talk about the show.
Characterfags, ans retardedly fanboyish as they are, actually talk about the show.
Me? As much of a patsy as I might come across to you, actually wished to talk about the show.

But what about you? Why are you here? As far as I can tell, it's to avoid any topic relating to the actual show, instead opting to talk about tripfags, characterfags, and shills. What I'm trying to say is: you're the saddest poster in the thread right now. A man with nothing better to do, than to try and make himself feel better, by shitting on other game of throne nerds.

sansafags/d&d on the left
truth and facts on the right

I talk about, post and discuss things here frequently, just not your shill shit

>truth and facts on the right

But Bran isn't heir to winterfell.
Robb named someone in his will.
It was probably Jon, it might have been Cat, it might have been some distant relative, we don't really know, but what we DO know is that it wasn't Bran. Why would he write a will to name Bran heir? Bran was already the next in line.

You make a will to put someone else in his stead.