Dallas Shooter's Race

So is the Dallas shooter(s) confirmed to be a nog or a cucked honkey at this point?

I just bet my husband 20 that the dude isn't white
He said white, didn't believe me when I told him about Coulter's Law

The camo guy turned himself in and there's footage of him among the protesters while the shooting's going on, while the suspect they had a gun battle with is in custody. No mentions of race so far.

I heard on the police scanner that the shooter was a black man with a camo shirt, but they might have been reporting that picture that CNN was showing and the guy turned out to be innocent

The longer it goes without reports of race the more likely the shooter is...

It's cia so most probably white

What is this Coulter's Law?

It's probably ISIS.

FOX just showed a video of him.

ISIS, Boko Haram, BLM, it's all the same

Police working at a BLM protest got murdered, of course it was a couple of niggers.

The longer the media goes without mentioning the race of the suspect the higher the chance he's non white.

Hey guys
we got a really big file dump today
So CTR is spamming us with this shit

Also, they killed a person to have a news story to deflect from the hearings today
2 people actually
These people are evil

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Return the favor
Join CFG
Together
We Are
Invincible

>implying its not a psyop to distract you from shillary and 'the agency'

Thanks. Makes sense.

>confirmed to be X or Y

That's not confirmed idiot

The length of time before the shooters race is released is directly proportional to the chance he is non-white.

And you can't see the guy at all. Hard to tell what race he is.

We don't know the race and may never know the race. That's why at this point I consider it a psyop because the situation is playing more with your imagination.

If it came out that BLM took credit for it out of the blue, then I might consider it a false flag.

What a perfect crime to commit tonight if you were white. They wouldn't be over looking you so much as you escaped.

Would be*

Lol you're dumb as fuck. His or their mugshots will be on every news station within the next 24hours.

Get fucking real

Incoming false flag is your prediction then? It's a specific type of psyop.