Is this kino?

Is this kino?

It's a mediocre shounen, so yes, it is K I N O.

what episode?
pretty sure black had other clothes.

It's unironically Sup Forumskino.
>Saiyans are Frieza's useful idiots
>Bardock's team is one of the many Saiyans who do Frieza's dirty jobs of genociding entire races
>suddenly his team gets killed off except Bardock and then Frieza's plan of exterminating the Saiyans is revealed
>Bardock goes back to planet Vegeta to warn everyone but no one believes him
>in the end Frieza destroyes the entire planet and kill everyone along with Bardock

That's bardock you pleb

Women will never understand it, that's for sure.

What does that have to do with Sup Forums

Dude went out fighting like a champ and died knowing his son would get revenge for him and make Frieza look like a weakling, best way to go out.

Is there anything more pathetic than Sup Forums coming here and trying to discuss film or Kek anime?

Is there anything more pathetic than Sup Forums trying to take itself seriously when /lit/ exists?

>bardock
>dead

Frieza is the Jew
Saiyans are Americans
All the races killed by the Saiyans are synonymous to the Middle Eastern countries who got destroyed by America for Israel

Bardock is Sup Forums, tries to warn everyone but nobody believes him until he gets proven right in the end.

>Show spends eighty episodes building up the fight against Frieza
>Goku finally wins after a painstaking 'five minutes' of incredibly drawn-out battle
>Frieza comes back after some shitty filler material
>gets cut up immediately by a never-before-seen Gary Stu

Who else /stoppedwatchingthere/ here?

>Trunks
>Gary Stu
fucking idiot keep watching

Trunks in DBZ is anything but a Gary Stu, nigga gets blown back at every turn.

DBS Trunks is a Gary Stu though.

Except the majority of pol loves the Jews now thanks to Trump.
>based Israel XDDDD

>fights both androids at once despite having one arm

Future gohan was based

False. Pol is a Zionist board now that trump won

At least you acknowledge Jews aware the strongest being in the universe tho.

>literal projecting
Trump might be pro-Israel but he's good enough to make leftists like you butthurt. Also good luck trying to run as an American politician without sucking Israel's cock

I'm totally anti-Jew and you're calling me a liberal.
No principles whatsoever. Enjoy your kike puppet.

>I'm totally anti-Jew honest
ok goy whatever you say

Obama pissed off israel daily and did fine

Rumps daughter gets plowed by a Jew every night

You're absolutely in denial.
Trump started off his congress speech with muhh anti-semitism. You people are fucking brainwashed.

>b-but Obama is a Muslim!!!

So give me a quick rundown Sup Forums because I don't trust Sup Forums, is DBS worth watching? By worth watching I mean is it entertaining (interesting lore and worldbuilding, charismatic characters, cool fights, etc)? Not looking for an animated philosophy treatise, just something fun and interesting to watch.

>destibilised the Middle East by creating ISIS
>who then had weapons provided to them by Israel via "moderate" rebels
top kek he already did Israel's bidding

The redone movie arcs are absolute garbage. u6 tournament arc is garbage. Black arc is alright. Universal survival arc is kino so far

Also fuck off pol

>interesting lore and worldbuilding
Sorta. There's a lot of worldbuiding compared to the previous series, but the God hierarchy is still very vague, though. Also it's just more of the same, just introduce someone higher in status than the previous important person and build a world around them. But at least each arc builds on it instead of introducing plot points and dropping them completely the next arc like in DBS.

>charismatic characters
Beerus and Whis should please you until the U6 arc, where you'll find Hit. Then Black the next arc is a fan favorite. But the first two arcs of Super are absolute trash.

> cool fights
Consistently solid nowadays, but the first two arcs (and even the U6 arc) had shitty fights due to the garbage animation. From the Black arc till now, the animation was fine.

Watch Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F', then skip to episode 28 of Super (as Super's first 27 episodes are just recaps of those movies). If you liked DB and DBZ, it's just more of the same, except it appeals more to the kids of this generation instead of ours.

Thanks boys.

>like in DBS.
like in DBZ* My mistake

whoever drew that isn't based though