It seems to be available only in German. Why so? Is it originally a German movie or what? Is there not a dubbed version?

It seems to be available only in German. Why so? Is it originally a German movie or what? Is there not a dubbed version?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmum3glL1DA
thepiratebay.org/torrent/13456828/Caligula_-_Caligola_1979_1080P_Uncut_ITA-ENG_5.1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

german? i thought it was italian and english.

It is USA / Italy. And its original language is english. Literally 10 seconds of google.

all public trackers I checked have a German version. It's literally fucking unwatchable.

>german
>unwatchable

Okay pleb. German dubs are the best in the world and until the 90s most films are better in german than in its original language.
But whatever. Stay pleb.

rarbg probably have the english version.

I watched it online via streaming, I heard it was bad, but it really exceeded my expectations

>first 20 minutes you already have freaky incest sex frolicking, bestiality shit and disembowelment
>that entire orgy scene
>mfw

rutracker has a few with english audio tracks included

Fucking German detected.

Go fuck yourself, everything about Germany is good, except their history, their language, and their inexplicable love of getting cucked by foreigners.

>everything about Germany is good
>except for everything about Germany

kek

It's on youtube. lol

Germany is fucking terrible really Austria makes so much more sense

ITS ONLINE AND ITS COOL

Only plebs watch movies on YouTube. It's like eating in the messy kitchen when you could eat the same thing in a comfy room.

My man you are talking to a board who watches movies on some faggy little macbook

If the shit's HD I don't see the difference

What do anons use to stream? They've been shutting all the sites down I like.

>tfw I have HBO, Amazon Prime, Netflix, and I still can't find all the shit I'm looking for.

>doesn't like based bro Hannibal

You know Hannibal would have rekt Rome and then returned and Rekt Carthage and claimed himself Emperor of the Meditteranian Basin? Carthage cut his funds and supplies because of this very reason.

>mfw Hannibal lost only because the Carthaginians are retarded fucks.

Those of you who haven’t seen “Caligula” really ought to check it out.

It’s a really good movie with top-notch actors, cinematography, sets & costumes and all kinda sex and violence.

It was really ahead of it’s time (1979) and had high production values, as Bob Guccione spent a shit load of money on it, only to be unfairly slandered by reviewers channeling SJW from the future.

Macbook are indeed comfier than PCs, but their prices are overblown. So if you're willing to throw away a grand or two for a mac then why not?

>really ahead of it's time
>channeling SJW from the future

having moral standards isn't unfair slander

Why are Italians so fucking based when it comes to Erotic movies? Can some good user recommend me the top Italian Eroticas? The further they're in the past the better.

the Image Entertainment blu-ray has english audio

Pretty sure the Emanuelle flicks are some Italian erotica, could be French tho

All the reviews for the movie ignore the excellent acting, cinematography, etc. and shoot down the movie simply over the amount of T&A but nowadays, it’s not much more then you’d see on an HBO series (the actual penetration shots are few and far between).

>Mike Stoklasa on the left

Childhood is idolising Austria. Adulthood is realizing Germany makes more sense.

Tinto Brass

Not Sup Forums, but check out the italian comic Ranxerox:

Emmanuelle (with two 'm's) is a french softcore series. Emanuelle (one 'm') is a spanish/italian spin-off (read: rip-off) series. both are very good.

Tinto Brass (dir. of Caligula) made a ton of great Italian erotica films.

how does it stack up to the GOAT "I, Claudius"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmum3glL1DA

> dat horse fucking scene in Emanuelle in America

shame Gemser never did hardcore.

What are some good flicks of this sort with lots of hairy armpit scenes that aren't Tinto Brass?

>how does it stack up to the GOAT "I, Claudius"?

“Caligula” is a big budget theatrical movie, "I, Claudius" is also good but comes across as a stage play being filmed as an afterthought.

that was pushing the envelope 2bh, Emmanuelle and the Cannibals had a scene with tribeman eating some cuties tits

Austria didn't give us Kommisar Rex. /thread

KEK

Unironically one of my favorite movies.

>being a torrentcuck

How's being poor?

Literally 25 seconds of searching

thepiratebay.org/torrent/13456828/Caligula_-_Caligola_1979_1080P_Uncut_ITA-ENG_5.1

I don't know what version you saw, but the one I saw was worse than anything HBO could imagine, I'm talking cocks, pussies, weird beast men sex things. I'm not saying they didn't put effort into it, but let's not act like it's some kind of revolutionary film, at least not in the good sense.

the headchopping wall was GOAT tho

Hello Brad, still have bad taste I see