Black Shooter

Was just on the live stream, Fox had video of the shooter near the building here, weaving in between columns, firing at police down the street.

Confirmed BLM shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seguifox13/status/751279199504113669
twitter.com/seguifox13/status/751278909895745537
youtube.com/watch?v=DAzy37yzodk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saw this shit live

someone tried sneaking from behind him and he just mowed him down

tons of sparks and shrapnel but he didn't seem to get hit

shit look straight hollywood, this guy is trained

that shit was fucked up

Whole evening is surreal, this is crazy.

VIDEO HERE

twitter.com/seguifox13/status/751278909895745537

think this is the specific one.. KIA count likely now at 5.. This is going to lead to serious outrage

Not necessarily. From what I saw, he might simply have been lucky. He chose the side of the column the officer wasn't facing. 50% odds he would have faced the officer. Still had superior fire power though.

But he seemed super calm in his demeanor. Either drugged or desensitized because of experience.

I go out for one fucking night, only to come back and find out I have missed the start of a full blown chimpout racewar, fuck me

Adrenaline, one helluva drug.

Military training. This maneuver is called slicing the pie.

Nevermind. Just rewatched the video. Superior maneuvering for sure.

WEW

Wow that's pretty pro to fake going left and end up going right to catch the cop off guard plus that tight turn with excellent barrel control.

That guys is more than likely ex-military, my cousin who was in the ADF in Iraq agrees, there is no way some random street rat does that.

>sparks

What the fuck, bullets don't spark like that

Yeah I agree. I had seen it just once on the FOX feed. It's clear now it's a well executed maneuver.

>rat
>talking about chimps here

It depends on the type of round used famalam.

They do off cement at point blank

The sparks are specifically the bullet ricocheting off the ground or walls. The metal makes sparks when it does this.

yes they do, they fucking slap up against concrete breaking fucking pieces off. you dont think that kind of energy isnt going to produce sparks? thats why in the military eye protection is mandatory. not optional. been in 7 gun fights in my 12 years. seen people without eyepro or who had it fall off get their faces FUCKED UP from shots knocking concrete around

>ex special forces
>he was retired
>until

Totally that was accurate focused fire as well. He got 11.

Try owning a gun, shoot a solid surface (preferably one that is a type of mixture like that building seems to be), and realize your conspiracy theory bullshit was/is/will always be idiotic.

Looks like a semi-auto shotgun; that'll give sparks like that.

it's a couple of mudskies taking advantage of the cop killings this week

Different type of ammo and whatnot. They have steel core, probably. If you go to the range they check ammo you don't buy there with a magnet to make sure it does not have any steel in it.

inb4 Isis.

You guys are such idiots. He didn't slice the pie, he just ran around the corner and shot the guy. Not every rounding of a corner is pie slicing.

Seriously wtf?

I might be going full retard here because I've been on Sup Forums for about 12 hours straigh but do you think the reason ex-special forces/marine etc. revenge films are so poorly made so that their main demographic isn't bleeding heart liberals, who want to watch shitty love stories about faggots instead of commies getting blasted? Huh made me think. The Bourne films pretty much just shows that the government can get away with anything.

Fuck you. That was a pro move.

ISIS

Guns will spark even without fragmentation.

Shoot a lot, carbon builds up in the barrel and is ejected by the bullet, friction makes it spark. Common with AKs

It was a lucky move. There was nothing pro about it. Guy won the firefight before the video started, when he got in a shootout with a single officer only armed with a handgun.

Damn i knew EA wanted to boost sales of Hardline but this seems a bit intense.

I bet veterans are going to get blamed for this. Also guns, even though the shooters are probably using guns that are already illegal to own.

Is this new?

Is this part of the previous 11 shot, 4 dead. Or is this new?

Do bullets usually spark when hitting concrete, pavement, etc? I've seen sparks in a few other videos too.

same thing

I think this brings the tally to 5. They had been reporting 4 KIA awhile before this.

They do, but this is carbon ejection from the barrel. Guy's been shooting a lot of bullets.

It was my first impression too, but you have to admit the way he moves is fluid and efficient. No hesitation. The fake left then right is perfectly timed. Could be pure luck + foolish confidence, but it's more likely military training.

The shooters getting whiter by the minute.

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH TOP KEK

>be American
>be black/ a cop/ a movie goer/ a church goer/ a kindergartener/ a high school student
>get shot

We're back

>It was my first impression too, but you have to admit the way he moves is fluid and efficient. No hesitation. The fake left then right is perfectly timed. Could be pure luck + foolish confidence, but it's more likely military training.

What would their motivation be?

pure luck without training doesn't make you look like a killing machine, he knew perfectly well what he was doing and was very calm about it

what is this?

what exactly is this?

Didn't Virginia execute the older one?

You mean the barrel had become dirty and the residue on the bullets sparked when the bullets hit?

I used to work at an indoor shooting range. That russian TulAmmo and Wolf ammo sparks bad on concrete, the metal jacket is strong enough to spark. The copper they use in full metal jacket and plated projectiles is too soft to really spark like that. But even with the steel case russian stuff I have never seen it spark quite like that...

johnny boy is ded m8

Yes ultimately I agree with you. I was just considering the possibilities.

I'd like to hear from vets or people in the military though.

It doesn't seem like he is shooting tracers either, and I doubt he is using special ammo like incendiary or something. Maybe armor piercing, the steel cores, but still, lots of sparks.

gtfo foreign newfag

This dude was definitely trained probably ex-military, remember 10 cops were shot at from an elevated position before this presumably by the same guy

Well, simplest explanation is a military trained BLM activist, supporter, or a black guy fed up with perceived injustice and at the end of his rope.

Other possibilities are: false flag attack to incite a "race war", ISIS, a domestic terrorist group.

Yeah let's give cops more reason to be paranoid dickheads that despises the public and lack trigger dicipline and control.

Why did they not monitor the entrances of the building, so that if an armed person came out, they could shoot him? Did they not know which building he was shooting from?

Is it the Dorner kicking down the first Domino?

DC area snipers. Two black muslims went on a long killing spree, sniping people in parking lots from the trunk of their car. They eventually got caught.

Will they claim it was Jesse Williams inspired?

Am I the only one that thought possible ISIS?

Nigga was blasting with a shotgun I'm pretty sure he's just a bad ass banger hence why hes blasting cops

>Dallas Police Chief reports his officers are “in negotiations” with a suspect in a second floor of a garage. A woman described as a suspect is also in custody. Two other suspects in a Mercedes are also in custody. Suspect in garage told police “The end is coming. There are bombs all over the place.” “We still are not comfortable that we have all of the suspects in custody.”

So there could be more suspects and there COULD be multiple bombs placed throughout Dallas. Thoughts?

Clinton has a private black ops team of former military niggers.
this is highly coordinated for what normal chimpouts are

I'm thinking military, based on the fact that he is black but wasn't holding his gun sideways with his other hand on "muh dik"

Glad I'm in a city no one cares about.

>So there could be more suspects and there COULD be multiple bombs placed throughout Dallas. Thoughts?

Camo Kanye was also initially described as a suspect/POI, lady may or may not be relevant.

Bombs-- dunno, perhaps. They seized a suspicious package earlier IIRC?

Very very well planned out if dude aint bluffing.

Highly likely bluffing.

But did I hear they have 4-6 suspects?

Protest was planned relatively last minute though.. Leads to more questions than answers.

Police Chief says they have plans to "End the standoff" in the parking garage with one of the other suspects.

the guy double taps each time he shoots, he knows what he is doing

if he has an Ar-15 it could be M855 AP

Blm is a fucking cancer to the US

ISIS tend to target people who can't fight back (civilians). They would have just done something during the many July 4th celebrations

That's what the Dallas Police Chief claims.

Latest updates:
>NBC is reporting the Dallas shooting is one of the deadliest attacks on U.S. law enforcement since 1900.

>Witnesses are telling CBSDFW that the man earlier described as a “person of interest” turned in his rifle to police almost immediately after the shooting began. “We were all marching peacefully. This is an open carry state.” He said he was with Corey the entire time.

>Chief says four suspects were working together and were “triangulating” their shots from an elevated position. He said the suspects are not cooperating at this time but are being interrogated. He said this took a lot of planning. Dallas police are monitoring social media for clues. The chief and mayor left the early morning press conference to go to the hospital where officers are being treated.

Yah that's a team well equipped and armed. Also highly trained. Ex military maybe? Or something worse? Only targeted cops though as well. Are they part of something bigger?

It's entirely possible the protest was just a coincidence and the plan was changed last minute to target the cops handling it instead of cops at a police station or something.

Watch again as he shoots toward the left corner of the pillar once to back up the officer towards the right before pulling his crossover and flanking the officer from behind.

100% pro.

Jesusfuck there's like 7 fucking thread about this! Are we being raided? Is it Sup Forums or /po/?

Shit shit shit...
>Fox news reported the police chief stated the suspect in the garage is still exchanging gunfire with the police. He said he intends to kill more officers. No report has been made about the shooters’ motivation for the highly coordinated attack.

"Bombs tell the time with every minute of their existence, and nothing else announces it's own end with such a fanfare."

Execute all BLM people

I guarantee he was bluffing. There's no way these stupid fucking dindus could have planned something straight out of a Die Hard movie like that.

Private military of Hillary's possibly.

Or mercs hired by soros-though I doubt mercenaries would accept a suicide mission like this.

Either way, Hilldawg is probably involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAzy37yzodk

at :14 you can see the SUV with the flashing lights and the light pants guy that zig zagged on the cop

Especially what, not even 48 hours after Alton's death?

what's slicing the pie?

ITS HAPPENING you fucking faggot

>Black = BLM
>Having a gun = cop killer

You are too dumb to have the internet. Just leave.

This is assuming they're just stupid dindus. The Dallas Police Department is claiming this attack was highly coordinated. His own words were that this took "a lot of planning." Video evidence suggests these are people with military training.

Something doesn't add up.

The protest was about the events that transpired in the last 48 hours. It was already a very hastily planned protest, so how did the suspects know this protest was going to happen, and prepared themselves accordingly in that short period of time? Too pro for civilians if you ask me.

Hillary Clinton out of the news cycle!
BLM are some Uncle Tom ass niggas

But if they're ex-military related to whatever fucking thing the CF is made up of, I'd start to worry.

And I live here in downtown so I don't want no trabble : (

he fucking shoots once left, then immediately doubles speed to the right to slice the pie

this was high level training, he covered every angle

This, but how long was this protest known in advance? The chief mentioned in the latest press conference that the shooters would have known the route.

What the fuck? He was so fucking close to all the cops.

Incorrect. I've seen this manuevor before. It's called cutting the burger. It's what Americans use on commies who try to eat their burger with a fork and knife