>ROTM worse than Genisys and Salvation

T1>T2>>>>>>>>>>dog shit>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

1. Terminator 2
2. Terminator 3
3. Terminator 1
4. Terminator Salvation
5. Terminator Genisys

Robocop > T1 > T2 > POWER GAP > T3 > dog shit > Salvation

Haven't seen the tv show or gynesis(however the fucking you spell it)

Salvation was quite good, apart from was Helen Bonham Carter in it for no actual reason? I can't remember.

Terminator 9/10
T2 8/10

This board has gone to shit.

T2>T1>Salvation>Genisys>T3

1 > the 80s stuff without the fat woman and old arnie in genisys > salvation > 3 = 2 > genisys

1. Terminator 2
2. Terminator
10. Terminator 3
100. Salvation
10000000000. Genysis

2>1>5>3>4

What you on about she was in it

>There is a storm on the horizon. A time of hardship and pain. This battle has been won, but the war against the machines races on. Skynet's global network remains strong, but we will not quit, until all of it is destroyed. This is John Connor. There is no fate, but what we make.

What did he mean by this?

Terminator 3 is the worst movie in the franchise. Quite literally the "jumped the shark" film that begate all horrible sequels that followed. When we lost Cameron on the film and his replacements proudly announced that they hated the Terminator franchise and were only making the film because they could do it better... we knew we were in trouble.

While Terminator 2 took great pains to keep true to the lore of the first movie, Terminator 3 goes out of its way to shit all over it. The paradoxical timechild John Connor is no longer the savior of humanity. In Terminator 3, we get told that he was only ever a figurehead people rallied around, the TRUE hero of humanity was DONUTSTEEL OC Sarah Baxter. It was her military connections that brought humanity together and formed the resistance, and indeed, John Connor dies in the future and she becomes the sole leader.

The fact that a Terminator was sent back at all at this point is just more insult to the original films. It was established that the war was over in the future and Skynet lost. The time machine was a final gambit of the AI, sending back the Terminator to 1984 and the T-1000 as a failsafe to 1991. The facility was destroyed afterward and Skynet gone. There was no facility to send anyone new, nor was Skynet around to create more Terminators. Further, the T-1000 was already an experimental prototype that even Skynet feared. The T-X just represents the worst sorts of fanfic writing. "What if the T-1000 COULD make guns lmao?"

And of course, that was just the beginning of the T-X's problem. The justification of a female was that she could seduce her way in, but outside growing her bust alone for one scene, it never happens. The only one who ever sees it is a cop that she murders anyhow and so the entire plot point was dropped and never revisited.

There's just nothing good about this movie.

I rank them in the chronological order they were released.

That's reasonable

>the lore of
I stopped reading right here

Terminator 1: Great Film
Terminator 2: Great Film
Terminator 3: Abortion of a film that started the trend of bad movies
Terminator 4: Bad Film, but at least they TRIED something new instead of remaking T-1 and T-2 like Rise of the Machines and Genesysisys did
Terminator 5: Bad Film in the same vein of Terminator 3

t3 gets too much shit. i didn't think it was that bad. it wasn't good but it wasn't terrible either.

>I stopped reading right there
Coincidentally, the rest of the post was just about how I fucked your mother while we laughed about her faggot son being triggered by a word on a Mongolian throat-singing board.

does the reflection on his sunglasses mean anything?

T1.

That's it. T2 is really bad now, proper 90's kiddy cash in sequel.