Don't you find it odd than an old homosexual ensured that the house full of 'pure blooded' aryans lost every contest by...

Don't you find it odd than an old homosexual ensured that the house full of 'pure blooded' aryans lost every contest by awarding last minute points to the PC house?

Reminder draco snitched like a bitch and lost slytherin 50 points

The trio were basically awarded those 150 points they lost for SAVING THE FUCKING SCHOOL

Hufflepuff is the PC house and they never win anything.

Gryph are all the cam whores and celebs, huffle are the orbiters.

>for SAVING THE FUCKING SCHOOL

would Quirrel/Voldy ever have gotten the stone though? If anything Potter getting the stone made Voldemorts success a lot more likely. Quirrel could've just killed Harry and then taken the stone after Harry got it

Voldemort didn't want to destroy the school, he just wanted the Philosopher's Stone for regaining his body making himself inmortal.

A fucking tasteless leaf watching childrens movies

why didn't dumblydore just take off quirrel's turban lmao

You mean JK rowling is a retarded PC idiot? Yep.

Yes yes well done, Slytherin, well done Slytherin, HOWEVER - there are some last minute issues we need to take into account.well, actually there's only one issue, and that's that Slytherin house is a part of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

DULLEST

Where the fuck is Clifford for President, you dumb shit?

Voldemort was literally Hitler, and by that I mean he would have started a war against a seemingly-inferior group that he could not have won and the consequences of which would have led to the irreparable destruction of the magic world.

>Longbottom gets 10 points for standing up to his friends
>Other houses face when

nah bruh that was Grindelwald

I've only watched the first 2 movies, does griffindor really win every single year?

no they stop showing who won after the second

>the protagonists team keeps winning in a terribly written story made for children

In the books Gryffindor only give a shit about Quidditch, and they win that every year. They don't ever give a shit about who won the school cup or whatever the hell it is and JK doesn't even mention it.

Gryffindor wins it the first three years that HP is there, after Slytherin won it the previous eight. After that, it's not mentioned again, probably because each year subsequent to that ends with the murder of at least one beloved school figure.

>in the books Gryffindor only give a shit about Quidditch
True
>and they win that every year
Patently false. They win it 3 times.
>they don't ever give a shit about who won the school cup and JK doesn't even mention it
Gryffindor also wins this 3 times, and after that she stops mentioning it.

This still makes me laugh every time I read it

I know I meant SAVED THE DAY

Or SAVED THE WORLD

I find it more weird that the author decided to say that Dumbledore is gay even though it has absolutely zero impact on the story.

In fact if anything, it makes me think that Dumbledore wants to molest Harry Potter, Milo style.

im gay and i never got any gay vibes from dumnbledore

rowling PC retconned him

I did watch the 1st movie 3 times in theatres though, because I had a crush on Ron

is this supposed to be funny?
I don't get it
also
>LOTR
>shit-tier
u wot m8

he's gay in the books, that's just how it is. I don't remember exactly how it comes up but him and grindelwald were lovers.