What is tv's opinion on this one?

What is tv's opinion on this one?
I must say there has to be some truth to the fact that Kubrick was killed after he made this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnboLhbWLdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meh

Most of Sup Forums hates this flick because its boring

Well than I must conclude they have the attention span of a fucking 8 year old

why would they kill him and still let the movie be released

Kubrick just oldass, that's y it took so long to film but still great as a movie he made in his last years.

Loved it, my favorite film Kubrick has done. The ball scene will haunt me for eternity.

>Sup Forums
>hates ESW
Hello, newfriend. This board likes it very much and often praises it, how did you get to that conclusion?

I want to lick prime Kidman's pristine anus

>tfw, you'll never be the sailor who cucks Tom Cruise himself.

so was the doctor lying when he tried to downplay the parties at the end?

Actually what if he kept it secret and they found out too late and felt disgraced so used heart attack dart gun cuz for exposing that he doesn't deserve to live.

yes

How can there be "some truth" to that fact? The possibilities are binary. Either he was killed or he wasn't.

no

It's one of the few films that really unironically made me think

WHICH IS IT

Why don't you do some thinking and decide that for yourself, faggot?

he was lying dude just look at the facts

>satanic sex cult was just a bunch of dudes having a good time, and the incident with Bill was nothing but a big show that they put on to deter him from coming back
>the chick who "sacrificed" herself was just another actress, and her death was a completely unrelated drug overdose that had nothing to do with her membership in the sex cult
>Bill's pianist friend was just thrashed up a tad but is safely back in Seattle, unfortunately he just happens to be impossible to contact

the thing is the whore already had an OD off a james belushi the same day, and you don't find out what happened to piano bro, he could really be in seattle, you never see the protag reaching out to his family

one of the absolute best movies to watch while taking acid

>there has to be some truth to the fact that Kubrick was killed after he made this
Why? If he wasn't killed after faking the moon landing, why would he be killed for this?

Why do you say that?

Lets finally discuss this in depth. There is no denying that Kubrick could have been murdered for EWS, what is important in determining this is whether or not the film is edited. Some have said it has been but there is no evidence for a direct viewpoint such as this. The film flows very well, almost seemlessly, as is why it is so rewatchable. So, the editing, pacing, direction withstanding etc couldn't possibly have been performed by anyone other than Kubrick. It seems all there to get everything across. Do you have evidence for cuts during the orgy scene, during the scene? And entire scene somewhere could have been cut inbetween scenes, but the film is not fucked with in terms of editing. Brilliantly made by Kubrick and considered his masterpiece.

>GET THE MOST STUNNING MAN AND WOMAN IN THE WORLD
>LITERALLY THE BIGGEST ACTORS ON THE PLANET AT THAT TIME
>Cast them in weird erotic mystery movie
>They are angry and fighting with each other the entire film
>Film proto-art-cuck scenes like youtube.com/watch?v=AnboLhbWLdg
>music is playing throughout the entire fucking film
>It's released and everyone hates it
>end up getting murdered because Illuminati figured out your schemes to expose them

It's still one of the most brilliant films I've ever seen. Nicole Kidman's greatest fucking work. It's so goddamn good.

because i watched it on acid once and it was amazing

Calm down punk, you're posting on a Taiwanese image board can't expect all of us to be perfectly good with English. I actually am well versed in English and am probably getting more laid then you on a more incredible rate. Let's get real here, the only reason you're talking bad about my English is because you couldn't even pass a English exam in your Mexican filled high school. Oh wow, Op couldn't tell the difference between two words. Ha ha. Scum if you're so great in English, why not stop posting here and get a teaching job? Oh wait, you can't because you spend your days fapping to Chinese cartoons .

That's right I am LMAO at you right now you scum.

Got a summary for us, sport?

It's good, but like any old director it was a film made 10 years to late and was in the pipeline to long. Film needed to be made in the early 90 for a late 80's film. Instead it was dated

Honestly. It's the best film ever made.

People here either name EWS or Barry Lyndon as Kubrick's best work or at least as their favourite though. Lurk more.

Yeah don't understand tv's lukewarm reaction to it desu

Redpill me on Hong Sang-soo.

What's your favourite film by him? What would you reccomend to someone who is just starting to check his work out?