youtu.be/5nwjxukw5T0

Who's fucking hype?

dude triangles lmao

I didn't believe in shills before, now I believe

looks decent tbqh

but I unironically start to feel like I'm getting too old for horror

DUDE WHITE ROBES KKK
NO FASCIST USA

I am but for some reason i have a felling it will suck.

>looks decent tbqh

it does. but I have to say that i quit the trailer half way through to not be spoiled.

The trailer looks OK, but the viral marketing team need to seriously get fucked.

Look, it's obvious. Nobody is buying it, and until it comes out, nobody cares. Come and stir the pot once we can actually watch it, before that all we can do is spam gay theories and schreech about Lovecraft over and over (which will forever associate your film with rank shitposting).

Just go away. That viral shit doesnt work here. We wont tell our friends.

yeah, I'll check it out

>viral marketing

does not mean what you think it means

kek

This. I'll watch it when it comes out but fuck off for now guys. It's the same thread every time.

Cacete, vocĂȘs desconfiam mesmo de tudo, ein?

>INDESCRIBABLY HORRIFIC

>ritualists in white robes mutilate people to achieve sinister ends

This seems both describable and corny.

yeah I know right? We'll all watch it when it comes out!!

shill

Yeah, the realm of body horror is so vast that it's disappointing that they ALWAYS go back to ripped off faces, walking upside down, and tentacles sprouting form things.

>The people being killed in the beginning are those who have been implanted with generic evil thing

>The apparent killers were actually trying to prevent generic evil from spreading

>One victim gets away, winds up at police station

>Generic evil is unleashed

>Probably will end the way it begins, with police man killing implanted folk and looking insane

This seems familiar

to be fair, the triangle shaped clouds implicate something bigger than some cultist.

The way the trailer was cut for the first half made it look like the movie was shot in a very amateurish, low budget way, but I'm a sucker for cults, apocalypse shit, and gore, so I'll be checking this one out with lowered expectations.

Or pregnancy. It's depressing that We Need to Talk About Kevin is a better horror movie about fear of pregnancy than anything since, I dunno, Alien?

>tfw the poster and the first couple seconds of the trailer made me think this was some kind of Event Horizon spiritual successor

p much all this

movie looks interesting, I'll probably end up giving it a watch. but the trailers are bleh and it's painfully transparent that this is getting spammed as part of an advertising schtick. there will come a point where I decide out of spite to not watch it.

>and it's painfully transparent

Sure it is.
Pfft...you guys are a riot.

Lovecraftian dare I say?

not really no

The PR campaign is making comparisons to John Carpenter and cosmic horror, but what it's really trying to say is, "DUDE WE GOT THE GOOEY FLESH EATING TENTACLE STUFF, YOU LIKE THAT RIGHT? '80s HORROR DUDE"

Calm down punk, you're posting on a Taiwanese image board can't expect all of us to be perfectly good with English. I actually am well versed in English and am probably getting more laid then you on a more incredible rate. Let's get real here, the only reason you're talking bad about my English is because you couldn't even pass a English exam in your Mexican filled high school. Oh wow, Op couldn't tell the difference between two words that is hard to imply that it's either one person or two. Ha ha. Scum if you're so great in English, why not stop posting here and get a teaching job? Oh wait, you can't because you spend your days fapping to Chinese cartoons .

That's right I am LMAO at you right now you scum.

More like "Muh Silent Hill".

Looks like shit