DFWfags report in again

previousapparently a lot of us actually live a couple of houses to each other. spooky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yfArN-e2OU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

76028 here BURLESON fag with Judo experience

Arlingtonfag reporting

I'd believe it.
Reporting in from 75025. Plano.

who here by the lake? i'm right off the spillway on garland

Fuck off fbi

Black dallasfag here.

After tonight, I think my mom needs to know that her son will not vote Democrat after this. If she think Hillary is going to fix this mess, I need to redpill my mom is the next 4 months.

Fort worth here. Thank god for the Bass family.

FBI are friends of Sup Forums retard.

Texas bro's better fuck something up.

HIGHLAND PARK REPORTING IN AHHH

Fort Worth reporting in

Shit bro keep your head down. Cops gonna be lookin for any excuse now

It's the Muslims.

75088 reportin' hope my Dallasbros stay safe

the amount of grapeviners tonight is surprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yfArN-e2OU
WHO /REALNIGGA/ HERE?

Downtown Dallas here.

Roll

Dallas here, we holding strong

Any Keller fags? Haven't seen a single one besides myself

>houses
I fucking wish. Goddamn rent jew is killing me.

yeah continuing Obama's SJW-tier identity politics through Clinton would destroy us

North side of Woodall Rogers? That's uptown m8. I'm off of Blackburn and McKinney ave.

Who /utd/? I can't be the only one

What is going on?

>Dallas

It's the uppity nigs again isn't it?

Keller reporting in. I live here, but I'm an aero student at UT Arlington, I live there during the school year.

Who /75214/ here?

FBI is an agency of peace

Richardson Here

Man is that ugly.

I live in garland near dallas, on beltline rd between jupiter and shilo. my mom lives around Lamar in downtown dallas but still several minutes walking distance away from where the protest was. called her earlier to make sure she was fine.

Hah. I think i work in the building right next to yours. The one with the big Bain & Co. logo all over it.

What this turn in to a gun grab cuz some jackasses use them wrong.

Finally another Keller fag. Which high school did you go to?

Downtown is literally like 2 square miles. Most of the rest is either rich white urban sprawl, or poor black/minorities urban sprawl.

Watch*

>The one with the big Bain & Co. logo all over it.
that's a big building.

Far north Fort Worth 76262.

I feel like UTA needs their own thread... We've done our part in the fight against the false song of globalism.

Who owns that shit building?

George Bush and the Tollway

I am literally surrounded by niggers on all sides

Was just in Dallas for training for work

Was a really cool city. Saw a lot of ghetto ass niggers walking around in gang colors but the night life was great.

Timber Creek High School. Graduated in 2015.

How goes the first battle of the race war?

Denton here

Shit, DCCCD is shut down tomorrow

Who /springcreekcampus/ here?

Honestly this has to fucking stupid. This isn't a fucking joke anymore, I can't do 4 more years of this.

I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT FOR ANOTHER FOUR FUCKING YEARS. HELP ME Sup Forums.

HELP A FUCKING BROTHER OUT! They are going to find out that I support Trump eventually what should I do?

>Saw a lot of ghetto ass niggers walking around
Yep. At least the races tend to self segerate for the most part. And those that don't at least try and act civilized.

DFW reporting in

75228 reporting in no nogs here bby

>They are going to find out that I support Trump eventually what should I do?
How do they feel about BLM?

kek

I used to live at the apartments there. There were at least two shootings.

Bank of America.

Keller high school 2014 graduate. our school is the only real keller school

Blacks would definitely start it, should it ever happen. Too many whites have no in group preference, they'd need to be shaken up to retaliate. That's when it ends.

Killer Keller here

DFW airport was also 10x nicer than my home airport of LAX.

Top Golf was badass

Haltom city by the library.
Not using the train to go to work in medical market tomorrow.
Telecomute it is

Drop some dank memes in front of a neck beard and see if they take you in. Have some military books and talk to them. Ignore the race problem. At the end of the day they might sperg on niggers and shit, but you and your family come first.

high schools? townview tag reppin

Can we all agree that California is destroying our state?

Preston Ridge campus here, the worst out of all three. If traffic wasn't so shit all the time I'd go.

My cousin supports it, hell I think my mama supports it but she never talks about it.

I hate it because I truly believe it causes more harm than good. I lost someone close to me because of an officer, but one bad apple shouldn't mean that all cops are bad!

I don't care about racists because I just don't want to deal with them. Why should I even make peace with someone who hates me? It doesn't make sense.

Watauga here

ayy Richardson reporting in

I'm not fucking with downtown anytime in the near future.

BURLESON high school, go Elks

As a californian, I apologize

True. It gives me that comfy feel, like 90s America style aspirations. Very WASP from the looks of it. Is it true? Is it really true?

Which school did you go to?

Lol what were things like by the time you graduated? Graduated in 2013

Fuck Todd Tunell

Fort Worth here. TCUfag. Our mascot is Kek

Jesuit reporting in.

I will be attending TCU in 2 years time. May Trump remove all the niggers so I can get in

What year?

NRH

tell them that you put America over race-baiting bullshit I guess

Anything worthwhile within walking distance of the trains stations? Been wanting to go to the JFK museum, but couldn't find anything else worthwhile.

Kek has blessed us with a Aryan student body for the most part. You shouldn't have too much trouble

2014 was supposed to graduate 2015 though. You probably know me, I was friends with everyone.

those ties made you look like mormons

Will one of you prepper faggots upload a proper scanner already?

my nigga! zipcode?

How is yalls wrestling teams? I represent a Judo Club near y'all

Wow. Narrowed in on a high school. Does half of pol live in dfw?

This school gets more competitive every year; having a 100 gpa won't get you in the top 10%. Girls are pretty though. I like Tunnel, he personally selected me for the student of the year award. :^)

You know generally i agree with people that cops are by large horrible people at least in the south.
don't know what you expect out of this thread you are a black guy talking to white guys who want to start a race war you are kinda fucked.
go join your local miltia or something.

Yep. The school is probably 80% white, 10% poo in loo, 5% mexican and 5% black/asian. And probably 95% christian too.

Ok, here's what you do. And what I'm about to say can be used on all your BLM liking associates.

Go to /cfg/ and /cfwg/. They've been making a whole lot of stuff designed to point out the injustice in the handeling of the clinton case. Like this gem. Really push the idea that hillary is just another old white woman who gets treated in ways that would never happen to blacks. Convince them that she is exactly what she really is: a corrupt elite who gets off scot free for treason, murder, corruption, etc. while black people die in the streets

University Park reporting in

Plano 75093

I work downtown (few blocks away from this shit) most of the week, not super happy about this.

Not really. holocaust museum maybe

Well we have to get used to dressing nicely.
Unlike public school riff raff, we'll actually be having respectable high paying white collar jobs. It is a prep school after all, not some trash high school.
:^)

I worked in Keller for a while.

It's a heaping pile of shit, how do you stand it?

No shit, I lived there too. Worst place I ever lived...

I saw that. Really caught me off guard, don't really know why there would be one in Dallas but whatever. To be honest doesn't really interest me as much as the JFK assassination.

Guess I'll stick with going to Fort Worth for awhile. Still got a couple malls and art galleries I need to check out. The Japanese Botanical guardians was fucking beautiful

75214 getting comfy at the Goat

Very nice.

mfw I go to a 75% white school and become a scholarship whore to go to a 75% shitskin school

Richland High School 2015 Grad hereI got a paper cut, am I also a victim?

>100% suburbs

>super super conservative. I remember during the texas primary, the republican line was ridiculously long, while the democrat line was empty

>hasnt been a murder here in fuck idk how long familia

Whats not to like?