Anyone else collect physical Kino?

Anyone else collect physical Kino?

>he bought a meme swtich

kys

What an odd pairing

Jackie should have won many awards

>meme blue and meme orange

P O T T E R Y

I buy blu ray's / criterions of Films I really like.

even Sup Forums hates that handheld console shit

>Does anyone else like to throw money down the drain buying useless, sub-par technology and media?

No.

I don't trust torrenters trying to pirate my digital collection, so I went physical.

Sup Forums hates fucking everything
Good taste.

That's outdated, all about UHD now.

UHD is a meme. Most movies aren't even released in it.

I buy a few Blu Rays here and there, but only when they're cheap. I got caught up buying DVDs in the late 90s/early 00s (first DVD player was $600) and will never go that nuts again. What a fucking waste of money. I was young and had "disposable" income. I sold them all for about $2/each since they were outdated and taking up space, and I'll never do that again.

Yeah, I agree with you there. I typically buy one or two movies a month at the most. I understand that they have literally no resale value so I don't go insane like a lot of people do.

What's superior?

I picked up 6 new Blu-Rays during their recent flash sale:
Woman in The Dunes
Cries and Whispers
L'Eclisse
The Asphalt Jungle
Heaven's Gate
In The Mood For Love

6 new Blu-Rays during...

>namefag
Good taste though.

what a pathetic waste of money.

I don't even do a few a month. I kept the $600 DVD player for fucking ever, and it was built like a tank so it lasted. After that I was nervous to buy a BD player, but finally did when Jaws was released. That disc sold me on it. I know it's a meme, but it's one of my favorite movies and it really did look like it was filmed today. After that I bought some of my favorites and will now and then buy some stuff. Mostly now I just VPN and download 18GB DTS-HD copies of shit I'm lukewarm on.

>what a pathetic waste of money
I don't want to be an asshole since I did it too, but this is correct. Please stop unless you're picking these up used for a few dollars each. If you're anything like me you picked them up after liking them in the theater and never actually watched them again when you bought them.

they tried to give hershlag another oscar? top kek. bitch can't act her way out of a haystack.

Not that user, but I actually try to watch every movie in my collection at least once a year - some I watch multiple times

Two reasons I buy physical media. 1) Perminant access 2) I want to support the artists whose art I enjoy. Ideally this will lead them to create/release more art I enjoy.

Most of the discs I buy are used, except Criterion which I buy new unless it's OOP.

>I want to support the artists whose art I enjoy
>Most of the discs I buy are used
pick one

Most, not all. Also, supporting the secondary (used) market indirectly supports the primary (new) market.

>tfw not tricked by digital jew

So many normies just stream on Netflix, etc.

They always act surprised when their movies disappear on there